Ah the good old days!

Anyone remember peauction.com?

Anyone remember peauction.com?

sure we do, since it was created by Shaolin's member Akoz.

it did read its information from MA's auction feed on the front page.
seemingly MA thought market transparency is evil for a real cash economy game.
so they stopped the feed and peauction.com was taken out of operation.

Last edited:
Best Entropia memory ever!

Wish I had a screenshot of this but I dont.

2004 or 2005 I think. A few months into the game as a poor noob I had recently started trying out mining, after a few weeks or months the biggest hit I've got was a 50 something Abundant XIII. Remember, this was before amps existed so even a small global was a big thing! I hadn't looked up the sizes over that but I had a vague grasp of the system of exponentially larger deposits for larger roman numbers.

This was also before instaclaims, so you actually got the deposit size on your radar like nowadays but you had to follow the radar to the claim to actually get it.

So was out dropping my tiny unamped enmatter probes when suddenly got "Crude Oil, Rich XXIII" on the radar. Those few seconds of eeiry calm silence with only the radar beeping... Walking up to the claim while staring at "Rich XXIII" and having time to wonder what 10(!) sizes over my biggest ever would be made me get a radarfetish that still lasts! Beep beep beep beep.... SWOOOOSH 7500 Ped.!

Then went back together with irl buddy (and back then equally poor noob) Erik STYRM Eriksson and stared at the tower in awe :)

I wouldnt want them to change back the system to where you have to claim manually since it takes so much more time. But it was soooo much more exciting when you got the deposit size on the radar before you claimed it!

Last edited:

No, it wasn't created by Akoz. It was created by Travis Smoothee Apple (Chaos, an IRL friend of mine). I used to work on it with him and I was the person who ran the alternate forum to this on there called p e a b o a r d (the name is still banned here after a decade).

The story on why it shut down is not correct either. It was shut down because MA turned off the feed when in game market pricing came out. Chaos and I talked about that. He sold the domain shortly after the in game market pricing came out. That is why we shut down the forum. Wanted to exit gracefully.

I think Akoz started a different site.

Wish I had a screenshot of this but I dont.

2004 or 2005 I think. A few months into the game as a poor noob I had recently started trying out mining, after a few weeks or months the biggest hit I've got was a 50 something Abundant XIII. Remember, this was before amps existed so even a small global was a big thing! I hadn't looked up the sizes over that but I had a vague grasp of the system of exponentially larger deposits for larger roman numbers.

This was also before instaclaims, so you actually got the deposit size on your radar like nowadays but you had to follow the radar to the claim to actually get it.

So was out dropping my tiny unamped enmatter probes when suddenly got "Crude Oil, Rich XXIII" on the radar. Those few seconds of eeiry calm silence with only the radar beeping... Walking up to the claim while staring at "Rich XXIII" and having time to wonder what 10(!) sizes over my biggest ever would be made me get a radarfetish that still lasts! Beep beep beep beep.... SWOOOOSH 7500 Ped.!

Then went back together with irl buddy (and back then equally poor noob) Erik STYRM Eriksson and stared at the tower in awe :)

I wouldnt want them to change back the system to where you have to claim manually since it takes so much more time. But it was soooo much more exciting when you got the deposit size on the radar before you claimed it!

Awesome! I have been mining for 15 years and have only once found one over 1k and it wasn't anywhere near a tower even using HUGE mining amps.

I made PEAuction thankyouverymuch

And the reason it went away is because I sold the site and the new owner lost interest. The page I used to gather data is still available today.

attachment.php

And the reason it went away is because I sold the site and the new owner lost interest. The page I used to gather data is still available today.

Get 'em!

giphy.gif

my apologies.
i have to admit, that i have mixed up yours and Akoz URLs after over a decade.
we all dont get younger...

:D I figured you'd want to weigh in there :).

I Love this so much:yay: keep em coming!!! oh and i wish MA would bring back the Umbranoids i didn't get to hunt them but i saw one when i first join

I Love this so much:yay: keep em coming!!! oh and i wish MA would bring back the Umbranoids i didn't get to hunt them but i saw one when i first join

Umbranoids were so much fun, I must have killed thousands back in the day. They used to drop tons of hairspray.

Somewhere here on PCF thereis a photo of the golden wedding ring being looted from a chirpy mutated on Ithaca. Heh, you can see me standing in the background in Shogun or something and my name in the chat window.

Good times!

Hunting Argos :D

4QZm95V.jpg

Hunting Argos :D

4QZm95V.jpg

Nice, they were dropping some nice items palandin, tp chip as well as hydraulic manifold, furniture mask, esi, a104... and the list goes on. :d

Nice, they were dropping some nice items palandin, tp chip as well as hydraulic manifold, furniture mask, esi, a104... and the list goes on. :d

Argos dropped A104? I looted hundreds of A103 form them but only got A104 on Longu at that time.

Argos dropped A104? I looted hundreds of A103 form them but only got A104 on Longu at that time.

My bad its a103, I think foul dropped a104 :3

The good old days, when an uber with mod merc (+a204) did like 125 max dmg/sec.
Compare that to today and that same weapon can do over 300 max dmg/sec at tier 10 with L amp and all buffed up player.

When people paid well over 300k for a mod fap.

When imk2+a204 meant TT profit over the long run.

When every ESI (GSI back then) had 10 ped TT value.. imagine chipping out 10k rifle skills!

Maybe change isn’t that bad :rolleyes:

I do miss the good old days sometimes though! :D

made 2010, when it was still possible to get outside and fly over CP.

You mean CND resp. F.O.M.A.

Last time I tried it was still possible to get outside the domes in a vehicle... :dunno:

oops, my bad. Was CND of course.

Is is it still possible to get outside??

Tried to locate some screenshots, but was unable to find them... :(

Anyway, will try to get outside next time I′m up there. Probably somewhen next month.

Can still roam the asteroid outdoors... :yay:

fomaoutdoors_08.06.2020.jpg

fomaoutdoors_08.06.2020_2.jpg

Last edited:
Can still roam the asteroid outdoors... :yay:

fomaoutdoors_08.06.2020.jpg

fomaoutdoors_08.06.2020_2.jpg

And now I want to hoverboard around the asteroid!

I remember getting on top of the hallways that had the glass ceilings and writing things in lyst ingots lol

I miss being able to place things on the ground. :ahh:

Rig.png

Just threw this one in for the nostalgia. :yay:

Wormhole.png

Rig.png

Wormhole.png

Was that the time when Noggin wormholed us to CND and got banned?

I don't think so, but to be honest it was so long ago I can't remember. :laugh:

old days

Bk in the day when Phoenix was the sweaters paradise.

iron_hof.jpg

First HOF

This is probably what hooked me for good. My first high, which im still chasing. Pic is from 2004/2005. 7 different items including a104 amp. Probably the entire Daikiba loot table at the time.
402_ped_daikiba.jpeg

Might as well add a few of my old ones. Think this was one of the first hermes armor parts in game. I remember i sold them for like 666 peds :evilking:

Rig.png

Wormhole.png

Aint that the truth cant even drop anything onto ground now what the hell has Entropia become answer" Nothing" was good once now compeltely shit

Back