Ah the good old days!

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
Anyone here old enough to remember when the game and loot looked and worked like this?

Share your pics and stories here.

7.JPG

Anyone here old enough to remember when the game and loot looked and worked like this?

Share your pics and stories here.

7.JPG

2006-2008 time !

miss that times ... pff!
(most of time were 50 peds / but from time to time Beacons too)

When you could accidentally kill yourself in pvp, and could not revive on beacons :D

My first ATH :D

When you could accidentally kill yourself in pvp, and could not revive on beacons :D

hmmm...killing a Cretin with a BreerP5...must have been before the the mobs started regaining health :D

Oh man, my biggest so far ahs been a 20k Corno.

That being said, I certainly remember shooting myself on beacons lol. If you hit fire too after equipping a new weapon you could shoot yourself in the foot !

From 2006...man, it's 14 years ago!

My first tower, 2006 :silly2: Came after the "famous" bug after an update where everyone that dropped a bomb and had a hit, got a tower. And I was stupid enough to jump for joy and type a lot of blabla in soc-chat instead of dropping bombs like mad :laugh::laugh: After 30 seconds the servers went down ;)

My first tower, 2006 :silly2: Came after the "famous" bug after an update where everyone that dropped a bomb and had a hit, got a tower. And I was stupid enough to jump for joy and type a lot of blabla in soc-chat instead of dropping bombs like mad :laugh::laugh: After 30 seconds the servers went down ;)

Wow, I totally remember that day. I was logged in when they just pulled the plug all of the sudden on everything. It was funny watching that.

I started mining in 2006 and still to this day have only ever had one mining loot over 1k although, at one point, I had to a great degree figured out how to predict claims and was mining on CND and spamming globals. Good times!

Loved the armours. too...slick..now...

I was born about 14 years and three weeks ago :)

My first global:

So what has changed?
  • PEAss gone
  • no PEDs in loot
  • my outfit is the exact opposite now: topless with pants
  • hairstyle
  • screen resolution
  • the usual ;)

What hasn't changed?
  • taste in music (top right)

Good old days and some realy nice pics :eyecrazy:

Love was in the air back then :inbed:.
And I didnt realize I had a screenshot of one of Island Girl's hofs to.
Screenshot from june 2003.

gcs0046.jpg

Love was in the air back then :inbed:.
And I didnt realize I had a screenshot of one of Island Girl's hofs to.
Screenshot from june 2003.

gcs0046.jpg

Tina Leiu -> Island Girl

What a kind player ! for sure we miss her ! I remember that time... ffs.

Old Twin Peaks

Ow man, i loved the old Twin. That place was alive, so much trading going on, pilots would line up there (when it was just CP/CND) and almost always action in the octagon. We have gotten some nice features over the years like the new chat but the feeling that the old game, and expecially Twin and PE had never returned after VU10

Magum (guy in the hat - think i'm spelling his name right) - crazy guy I'd see at random places sweating mobs or just doing the most goffy things you could:

Good times with Argo horde at twins

Last edited:
My first hof:

My claim of first global on sonic squid ever (new mob at the time)

Random old map

When we made our own games

When something out of the ordinary, really was

Old Twin Peaks

Umbranoids

Did MA killed umbranoids? I miss them, can't find them anywhere after returning to the game

My first tower

This was way early when you got a hit and had to walk to the claim for it to spawn, i had no idea how big i rich was but i figured it came after poor lol, but it was alot of MCVX etc so i wrote in chat b4 that now boys and girls it will sparkle and boy did it. It was 3k from an ATH and the hoflist was only 15 i think.
15klyst.jpg

Was a lot more fun back in those days for sure.

My 1st ever taste at swirls to was this little number :)

Still is to this day, by far my highest loot, not even come close to getting near it.
Thanks MA for luring me in, grrr :lolup:

Ow man, i loved the old Twin. That place was alive, so much trading going on, pilots would line up there (when it was just CP/CND) and almost always action in the octagon. We have gotten some nice features over the years like the new chat but the feeling that the old game, and expecially Twin and PE had never returned after VU10

too many places to choose, too little time, too many conveniances.
Without a Pilot you could not get anywhere....
And making space lootable PvP killled space.
My last trip to FOMA (first in 6-8 years) was uneasy, because of that. Crystal Palace is also not nice, but at least one can get lucky, Monria is way off limits and for other planets I simply can not find the time for booking and preparations :D
Miss loot before the no-looters where gone....more no-looters more globals more thrill...even if in the end the return is the same.

Back