Wrong stats on gun?

If you want a Hunting ATH these days, this is the type of weapon you would be expected to use.

Stats will be changed for sure, will be a beast. Next, happy spiders hunt!

Stats will be changed for sure, will be a beast. Next, happy spiders hunt!

What if we stepped into a new era of cool drops, but cool drops from level 50+ mobs, like in FEN, any mob provided high enough level, can drop, instead of the old boring loot tables per mob? That would be fun indeed...

i would pay TT+5k for it in its current version and start running HSL type events ;)

Pretty much that's its only use if it's not a mistake.

TBH this gun sounds fun as hell. Portable FOMA. :D

GZ to the looter! I'm guessing the stats will be adjusted.

Any chance someone from MA can comment in here about it? That would be nice :)

GZ to the looter! I'm guessing the stats will be adjusted.

Any chance someone from MA can comment in here about it? That would be nice :)

i was hoping for response, it took them 20 min to respond to the lc-300 thread years ago xD

Well its good that we have new Community Relations Menager so mby answer will come in week or two :)

Well its good that we have new Community Relations Menager so mby answer will come in week or two :)

Maybe if we post this info on her welcome thread she will notice? She replied there 5 or more times saying "thank you thank you thank you"

This game and dev's are truly a joke! Stealing thousands of dollars from players but can't even answer a simple question.

This is pathetic. UNREAL!

After chatting with Looter of the weapon, ive been informed that Support has confirmed weapon will be "fixed"

Probably something wrong since efficiency values are between 1 to 100, but who knows? :silly2:

next is probably a 1000% efficiency gun, it's tough with the friggin decimals! :laugh:

Efficiency was stated as 1 to 100 in release notes, however there are a few weapons with 0 efficiency, such as mux-2 energy glove. I've done a few runs with it, got the multis, break even runs.

Asked support if it is right or if that one also have wrong value there?

Just imagine how quick it would be fixed if it was 3.4pec per shot instead of 3.4ped

Just imagine how quick it would be fixed if it was 3.4pec per shot instead of 3.4ped

and the ban you would have gotten if you had used it while it was 3,4 pec to shoot.

Ok guys,
After confirmation by ticket by mindark support i can already tell that the stats will change at next VU
(they assured me the changes were done yesterday, and will be applied with next update).

Love

Edited because not taking offer at the moment

Last edited:
Ok guys,
After confirmation by ticket by mindark support i can already tell that the stats will change at next VU
(they assured me the changes were done yesterday, and will be applied with next update).

If you want to make an offer / buy it before next VU, contact me ingame (Natacha Love), im not interested by most gear, will probably go for peds/rings/clds only.

Tiers are quite good, will be Tier 2 very soon,

Love

Did they tell you what the stats will be? :)

Ok guys,

If you want to make an offer / buy it before next VU, contact me ingame (Natacha Love), im not interested by most gear, will probably go for peds/rings/clds only.

Tiers are quite good, will be Tier 2 very soon,

Love

Might go a long way at the moment if you will screenshot said support case so that people are comfortable with giving you offers while it is still broke. It's quite the risk.

Amazing how people think 0.0 eff, or low eff is just losing PED. Can be quite the opposite.

I have 6 figures into my high eff setup and still use low eff swine deluxe every day.

Grab one and run some tests for yourself before claiming things are broke.......

Efficiency is NOT Economy

Back