PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have some situations. And i always return same "mistakes". But only one write about it on forum. Thx him for it.
    I lost tracking about who is who, Star Alex or Alex Star.
    But you mentoined second time about the not cheat to get mispriced items, and traded back some when asked for it, so guess you are the one winning the mispriced AUD's by order, who got own topic about peoples trying to find the buyer who got their mispriced AUD's.

There were two who said AUD was returned, both after this date.
    On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal
    And there were many who said he wasnt able to find the buyer and ask for return, before that date.
    Maybe it was just too late to start to handle the things as you always should have.

Getting mispriced deeds are ok, you run the order to get them, not your fault they mispriced it and you won them.
    Hiding yourself to make as hard as possible to contact you about the trade back is moraly questionable.

Probably they investigating your actions, wait till done, i dont think anything else you can do.

everyone who wrote to me with such a question was satisfied and said "Thank you dude, well done." don't blame me if you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hego Damask View Post
    I lost tracking about who is who, Star Alex or Alex Star.
    But you mentoined second time about the not cheat to get mispriced items, and traded back some when asked for it, so guess you are the one winning the mispriced AUD's by order, who got own topic about peoples trying to find the buyer who got their mispriced AUD's.

There were two who said AUD was returned, both after this date.

And there were many who said he wasnt able to find the buyer and ask for return, before that date.
    Maybe it was just too late to start to handle the things as you always should have.

Getting mispriced deeds are ok, you run the order to get them, not your fault they mispriced it and you won them.
    Hiding yourself to make as hard as possible to contact you about the trade back is moraly questionable.

Probably they investigating your actions, wait till done, i dont think anything else you can do.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I really do wonder why you are having problems withdrawing and a whole bunch of people who I assume purchased some Opals, have been locked for investigation...

Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about amirite?

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services
    - Monthly event on Songkra Valley

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    this shouldn't happen to a standup person
    I have some situations. And i always return same "mistakes". But only one write about it on forum. Thx him for it.
    It's not long time ago when Divinitys business partner Morey were making public forum thread where he says he is sorry about hes liying with the shops what they rent. In same time he posts twitch stream as a proof for everything.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...renting-stores

In this stream Morey abuses this guy who got the shop and says that he will say and do anything what he wants to get the shop back. Guy wants Morey publish apology thread with details and Morey does this. After he got the shop back Morey edited the thread and deleted details.

Im not surprised if this is the case here. Div said he will do something if he gets his auds back. We see nice thread with some nice rep for Alex.

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusAndGod View Post
    Im not surprised if this is the case here. Div said he will do something if he gets his auds back. We see nice thread with some nice rep for Alex.
    If this is the truth behind of that return, why would be this a problem?

Even if he asked the public post about it, as a term for return, it happend, so +rep deserved for this action.
    Even if he just did it because he already knows MA hold back his money for some reason.
    For the seller who made the mistake, doesnt matter why he got the return.

Action was made right, so +rep deserved.
    Unfortunately he started to act right too late, there are many said they were not able to contact him after their mistakes.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hope I am wrong, but It always seemed to me that alex grey is a proxy for larger crafters with limited sales slots.

He clearly isn't looting all the opals himself, but if they originated on other accounts it would seem pretty clear to MA that this is an alt or consolidated selling account for a group of crafters of some kind.

I would guess this is why you cannot get a withdrawal, the number of trades for those opals must be alot and consist of a few players who could easily control this account for the purposes of reselling with anonymity, which is a problem in this game.

Hope that is not the case, but I always assumed you were an alt for someone (I have unproven guess as to who), or a group of people, (these cartels exist)

Hope it gets worked out, never had too many issues except being hijacked like the rest with those opal prices, I am also not terribly surprised something is being investigated, because access to things like opals in the volumes you deal with is pretty damn questionable, without involving many accounts.

IF this is a secondary account then I have zero sympathy and hope you never get a withdrawal.

IF not, then I hope they resolve it soon, and you can get back into the opal cornering market with your friends.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

I am incredibly surprised by the theory of the "conspiracy" about opals.

Yes, I trade. including opals, but besides me dozens of people sell them.

I myself do regular craft. The levels I have are of course quite modest, but some levels are already around 30-40.

If MindArk blames me for something, I would like to hear it. If I do something illegal, I will stop.
    Recently, I generally began to sell very little. I am waiting for instructions on what can and cannot be done. Because I do not understand my guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    Hope I am wrong, but It always seemed to me that alex grey is a proxy for larger crafters with limited sales slots.

He clearly isn't looting all the opals himself, but if they originated on other accounts it would seem pretty clear to MA that this is an alt or consolidated selling account for a group of crafters of some kind.

I would guess this is why you cannot get a withdrawal, the number of trades for those opals must be alot and consist of a few players who could easily control this account for the purposes of reselling with anonymity, which is a problem in this game.

Hope that is not the case, but I always assumed you were an alt for someone (I have unproven guess as to who), or a group of people, (these cartels exist)

Hope it gets worked out, never had too many issues except being hijacked like the rest with those opal prices, I am also not terribly surprised something is being investigated, because access to things like opals in the volumes you deal with is pretty damn questionable, without involving many accounts.

IF this is a secondary account then I have zero sympathy and hope you never get a withdrawal.

IF not, then I hope they resolve it soon, and you can get back into the opal cornering market with your friends.

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    I am incredibly surprised by the theory of the "conspiracy" about opals.

Yes, I trade. including opals...
    It's not much of a conspiracy at this point, there is clear market manipulation of Opals and has been for some time. Whether that's on your shoulders or the other Alex Stat Grey is to be seen. I've reported the manipulation via a support case or two, and asked that MA remove the cap on them. As there are a lot of pissed off hunters that just want to tier their items and not get completely ripped off in the process.

I'm not saying you're the one manipulating the market, I am saying it's not a conspiracy theory, its happening.

If you're not the one manipulating Opal pricing, I hope your withdrawal goes through.

Either way, you deserve an answer from MA so you know where you stand.

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Einar Lee Yap
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    I know two things about Star Alex.

1 he crafts at fort troy standing between the TT machine and the construction machine, and has been for months.

2 he buys my simple plastic ruds frequently and at a reasonable MU.

seems like a pretty solid mid lvl crafter, scan him yourself.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast