Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

Status

AlexGray

Mature
Star Alex Grey
Good afternoon.
On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal of funds number 14295091. To date, funds have not been transferred.
On March 28, 2020, I created a support case requesting a situation for a delay in withdrawing funds. Support has ignored this request. There was no answer. At first I thought the delay was due to coronavirus. But apparently not. After a request to the online service, I received a recommendation to open another support case. and on April 16, 2020, I created another case with the same request. There is no answer to either the first or second case. The online support service does not say anything - advises you to wait.
Today, half a year has passed since the request for withdrawal of funds.

I have fair play and fair trade. It is not clear that they ignore me. Moreover, in such a situation, any player can apparently be. what are the ways now? Just wait and continue to be silent from support?

No man. Im trade it only.

I did many withdraw and never past 50 working swidish day, you make something wrong in game, maybe some price manipulation in ah or other bad stuff :).

Im guessing any sizable withdrawals gets a whole MA staff team working on any excuse not to pay out.

I have fair play and fair trade.

Interesting that you mention this here of all places.

GL getting your money, but I would understand it if MA took some time to investigate the sources of funds anyone takes out of the game / bank.

- VH

lol that you have nothing better to do

this is a certificate of poverty from ma that you do not answer when paying out.

shit no matter where the money comes from, every company should have the decency to respond to tickets ... especially with such topics

I hope you get your money and mindark should slowly set priorities ....

I have some situations. And i always return same "mistakes". But only one write about it on forum. Thx him for it.

I lost tracking about who is who, Star Alex or Alex Star.
But you mentoined second time about the not cheat to get mispriced items, and traded back some when asked for it, so guess you are the one winning the mispriced AUD's by order, who got own topic about peoples trying to find the buyer who got their mispriced AUD's.

There were two who said AUD was returned, both after this date.
On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal

And there were many who said he wasnt able to find the buyer and ask for return, before that date.
Maybe it was just too late to start to handle the things as you always should have.

Getting mispriced deeds are ok, you run the order to get them, not your fault they mispriced it and you won them.
Hiding yourself to make as hard as possible to contact you about the trade back is moraly questionable.

Probably they investigating your actions, wait till done, i dont think anything else you can do.

everyone who wrote to me with such a question was satisfied and said "Thank you dude, well done." don't blame me if you don't know.

I lost tracking about who is who, Star Alex or Alex Star.
But you mentoined second time about the not cheat to get mispriced items, and traded back some when asked for it, so guess you are the one winning the mispriced AUD's by order, who got own topic about peoples trying to find the buyer who got their mispriced AUD's.

There were two who said AUD was returned, both after this date.

And there were many who said he wasnt able to find the buyer and ask for return, before that date.
Maybe it was just too late to start to handle the things as you always should have.

Getting mispriced deeds are ok, you run the order to get them, not your fault they mispriced it and you won them.
Hiding yourself to make as hard as possible to contact you about the trade back is moraly questionable.

Probably they investigating your actions, wait till done, i dont think anything else you can do.

I really do wonder why you are having problems withdrawing and a whole bunch of people who I assume purchased some Opals, have been locked for investigation... :scratch2:

Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about amirite?:laugh:

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎

nuts.jpg

this shouldn't happen to a standup person

I have some situations. And i always return same "mistakes". But only one write about it on forum. Thx him for it.

It's not long time ago when Divinitys business partner Morey were making public forum thread where he says he is sorry about hes liying with the shops what they rent. In same time he posts twitch stream as a proof for everything.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315179-Public-apology-on-how-I-lied-while-renting-stores

In this stream Morey abuses this guy who got the shop and says that he will say and do anything what he wants to get the shop back. Guy wants Morey publish apology thread with details and Morey does this. After he got the shop back Morey edited the thread and deleted details. ;)

Im not surprised if this is the case here. Div said he will do something if he gets his auds back. We see nice thread with some nice rep for Alex. :)

Im not surprised if this is the case here. Div said he will do something if he gets his auds back. We see nice thread with some nice rep for Alex. :)

If this is the truth behind of that return, why would be this a problem?

Even if he asked the public post about it, as a term for return, it happend, so +rep deserved for this action.
Even if he just did it because he already knows MA hold back his money for some reason.
For the seller who made the mistake, doesnt matter why he got the return.

Action was made right, so +rep deserved.
Unfortunately he started to act right too late, there are many said they were not able to contact him after their mistakes.

Hope I am wrong, but It always seemed to me that alex grey is a proxy for larger crafters with limited sales slots.

He clearly isn't looting all the opals himself, but if they originated on other accounts it would seem pretty clear to MA that this is an alt or consolidated selling account for a group of crafters of some kind.

I would guess this is why you cannot get a withdrawal, the number of trades for those opals must be alot and consist of a few players who could easily control this account for the purposes of reselling with anonymity, which is a problem in this game.

Hope that is not the case, but I always assumed you were an alt for someone (I have unproven guess as to who), or a group of people, (these cartels exist)

Hope it gets worked out, never had too many issues except being hijacked like the rest with those opal prices, I am also not terribly surprised something is being investigated, because access to things like opals in the volumes you deal with is pretty damn questionable, without involving many accounts.

IF this is a secondary account then I have zero sympathy and hope you never get a withdrawal. ;)

IF not, then I hope they resolve it soon, and you can get back into the opal cornering market with your friends. ;)

I am incredibly surprised by the theory of the "conspiracy" about opals.

Yes, I trade. including opals, but besides me dozens of people sell them.

I myself do regular craft. The levels I have are of course quite modest, but some levels are already around 30-40.

If MindArk blames me for something, I would like to hear it. If I do something illegal, I will stop.
Recently, I generally began to sell very little. I am waiting for instructions on what can and cannot be done. Because I do not understand my guilt.

Hope I am wrong, but It always seemed to me that alex grey is a proxy for larger crafters with limited sales slots.

He clearly isn't looting all the opals himself, but if they originated on other accounts it would seem pretty clear to MA that this is an alt or consolidated selling account for a group of crafters of some kind.

I would guess this is why you cannot get a withdrawal, the number of trades for those opals must be alot and consist of a few players who could easily control this account for the purposes of reselling with anonymity, which is a problem in this game.

Hope that is not the case, but I always assumed you were an alt for someone (I have unproven guess as to who), or a group of people, (these cartels exist)

Hope it gets worked out, never had too many issues except being hijacked like the rest with those opal prices, I am also not terribly surprised something is being investigated, because access to things like opals in the volumes you deal with is pretty damn questionable, without involving many accounts.

IF this is a secondary account then I have zero sympathy and hope you never get a withdrawal. ;)

IF not, then I hope they resolve it soon, and you can get back into the opal cornering market with your friends. ;)

Yes, I trade. including opals...

It's not much of a conspiracy at this point, there is clear market manipulation of Opals and has been for some time. Whether that's on your shoulders or the other Alex Stat Grey is to be seen. I've reported the manipulation via a support case or two, and asked that MA remove the cap on them. As there are a lot of pissed off hunters that just want to tier their items and not get completely ripped off in the process.

I'm not saying you're the one manipulating the market, I am saying it's not a conspiracy theory, its happening.

If you're not the one manipulating Opal pricing, I hope your withdrawal goes through.

Either way, you deserve an answer from MA so you know where you stand.

I know two things about Star Alex.

1 he crafts at fort troy standing between the TT machine and the construction machine, and has been for months.

2 he buys my simple plastic ruds frequently and at a reasonable MU.

seems like a pretty solid mid lvl crafter, scan him yourself.

1 he crafts at fort troy standing between the TT machine and the construction machine, and has been for months.

Great insight. :)

Is it possible MA is mixing up this guy with Alex Star Grey? Assuming he's not abusing the opals market, I sure hope not.

A withdrawal started in December and left open until now without a reason stated by MA via a support case or email would be inappropriate on their part. I don't have all the facts before me, so I'm not passing any judgment on either party.

Even if he was manipulating Opals, it does not matter because it is not illegal. This entire game is built around the manipulation of resources and auction house due to easily observed caps, waves, or whatever.

This should not halt a withdrawal. Debating on this topic is irrelevant as only he and Mindark can sort this out. The length for resolution on this is symptomatic of Mindark not giving 2 shits about customer service and adequate replies to support cases.

Even if he was manipulating Opals, it does not matter because it is not illegal. This entire game is built around the manipulation of resources and auction house due to easily observed caps, waves, or whatever.

This should not halt a withdrawal. Debating on this topic is irrelevant as only he and Mindark can sort this out. The length for resolution on this is symptomatic of Mindark not giving 2 shits about customer service and adequate replies to support cases.

From the Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use (ToU)
6. Transactions with Virtual and Real Life Items

The terms in this paragraph 6 do not apply to Your participation within the Entropia Universe Starting Area.

6.1. Transactions between Avatars

The Entropia Universe provides You with trading administration services (including the Auction System service, the Shop Systems services, Avatar Direct Trade System services etc) that enables You to carry out secure transactions with others, in which participating parts can exchange Virtual Items and Real World Items (the "Approved Transaction").

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records on all transactions with Virtual Items via MindArk's Approved Transaction systems. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out via Your Account.

You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any and all transactions with Virtual Items involving Your Account. MindArk accepts no responsibility for misplaced or misused Virtual Items in any incidence, regardless of reason.

7. Virtual Currency Transfers and Fund Transactions

The terms in this paragraph 7 do not apply to Your participation within the Entropia Universe Starting Area.

The Entropia Universe incorporates a PED Card System connected to each Account, through which MindArk administers the funds You transfer to and withdraw from the Entropia Universe (the “PED Card”).

You may use MindArk’s approved and secured fund transfer methods to increase by deposits and/or decrease by withdrawals the PED balance on Your PED Card. The deposited funds are converted by MindArk to PED that may be used by You as virtual currency in the Entropia Universe. If You choose to deposit or withdraw funds to or from the Entropia Universe You hereby agree to any costs and fees involved in all fund transfers. For further information please see here under the “Account” Section (Sub-sections "Deposits" and/or "Withdrawals") of the Entropia Universe website.

You acknowledge that MindArk may refuse, halt or reverse a withdrawal, and/or ask You to verify Your identity as condition to withdrawal if:

MindArk is unable to verify or authenticate any or some of the Self-Registered Information You provide; or

You did not provide MindArk with the full and comprehensive information needed to complete a withdrawal; or

MindArk is obliged by law or regulations to do so; or

it is suspected that the withdrawal may involve fraudulent and/or other unlawful activity; or

the PED balance on Your PED Card is less than 1 000 PED, the minimum amount for a withdrawal.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records of finance for all funds transactions in connection with Your use of the Entropia Universe. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out to or from Your PED Card.

MindArk will provide You with a fund transfer statement, showing Your deposits and withdrawals for the last 12 months (under the Account Section). Notwithstanding the forgoing, You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any transactions with virtual currency within the Entropia Universe to or from Your PED Card. MindArk accepts no responsibility for funds and/or PED misplaced or misused in any incidence, regardless of reason.

8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

So for the tldr, yes they can stop your withdrawals, should there be a reason to do so... And investigations take time... So that's what this all is. It might be nothing, it might be something. Either way, MindArk reserves the right to investigate before accepting the withdrawal.

Now the debate is wether he is controlling opals... Could be, could not be, obody knows except the Game Masters and the person in question. Maybe he has other problems besides the Opals. He'll sure find out soon enough

I still wonder why several accounts got temporarily locked a few days ago though and how it might be connected to this.

Last edited:

it is illegal as long someone using an alt or a friend , support >

"You are always allowed to sell and buy at whatever price you wish but you are not allowed to attempt to make the market data misleading."

MindArk needs to provide an answer to the support case, I think everyone pretty much agrees this is unacceptable...

MindArk needs to provide an answer to the support case, I think everyone pretty much agrees this is unacceptable...

It's in their ToU anyway so...

Yes, I trade. including opals, but besides me dozens of people sell them.

I myself do regular craft. The levels I have are of course quite modest, but some levels are already around 30-40.

If MindArk blames me for something, I would like to hear it. If I do something illegal, I will stop.
Recently, I generally began to sell very little. I am waiting for instructions on what can and cannot be done. Because I do not understand my guilt.

Funny because I do regular crafting to and I have had only 1 drop entire month and iv cycled quite a large amount. So either their rare which case you lucky man or theirs something else going on.

Remove all fucking item caps in this game. People can very easily manipulate prices because of fixed item caps. Let the market decide, not a few, the true price.

Great insight. :)
A withdrawal started in December and left open until now without a reason stated by MA via a support case or email would be inappropriate on their part. I don't have all the facts before me, so I'm not passing any judgment on either party.

I doubt that No reply for 6 months. He must be hiding something (maybe Opals) :laugh:

His crafting was a recent development. The manipulation of opals has been going on for years.

Status
Back