Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

Status
I make it 5 months not 6.

Seems like a bit of a rabbit hole to me. Some interesting comments and replies brought up here, no doubt.

I still stand by my original comment I brought up in April of last year: that the Alex Star Grey guy who has been manipulating the Opals market is either the alt account of someone else, or he's working with someone else to accomplish his dirty deeds.

The timing of things is highly suspect.

Either way, guilty or innocent, I do believe MA owes this Alex an explanation as to why the withdrawal hasn't gone through.

Hopefully you get an answer soon, Alex.

how is it that a whole bunch of people can contact me and write a message or send an email. and someone instead writes entire kilometers of forum posts.
more than 9 months have passed.
in such lengthy returns I don’t want to become a victim of a scammer.
a person can name any date and any number. I can not double-check.
! I'll try to do something.

how is it that a whole bunch of people can contact me and write a message or send an email. and someone instead writes entire kilometers of forum posts.
more than 9 months have passed.
in such lengthy returns I don’t want to become a victim of a scammer.
a person can name any date and any number. I can not double-check.
! I'll try to do something.

How could people write you if you're not available on user register and we don't know your email or you were not registered on forum until now?

face palm.
You can send an email in the game. even if the player is hidden. manually enter a nickname or copy from somewhere and that's it.

How could people write you if you're not available on user register and we don't know your email or you were not registered on forum until now?

face palm.
You can send an email in the game. even if the player is hidden. manually enter a nickname or copy from somewhere and that's it.

neat trick, can you teach me how to manipulate price markets on things like opals and also have multiple avatars? Would love to learn this one so I too can learn to screw over the community for my own profit and then try to take it all out and run with it. :wise:

about manipulation you are not at the address. About the fact that someone does not know how to send emails in game, I could not imagine (((

neat trick, can you teach me how to manipulate price markets on things like opals and also have multiple avatars? Would love to learn this one so I too can learn to screw over the community for my own profit and then try to take it all out and run with it. :wise:

Last edited:
about manipulation you are not at the address. About the fact that someone does not know how to send letters, I could not imagine (((

Usually when I send letters, I buy stamps and put them on the envelop and leave the little flag up on my mailbox for the mailman to take. This email thing, wow my mind is BLOWN. :bomb:

one of these two people already received satisfaction right away as he contacted me. but either forgot or did not consider it necessary to write about it on the forum. it so happened that he started the topic, closed it. but did not write that I returned the funds to him. He promised to write in more detail. I will not attach our private correspondence.
Correspondence with the second person.

I repeat once again - there are no such people who would contact me and I refused him.

so now they don't even pay out some of the withdrawals? -.-

They are likely investigating the source of all the peds

I know of a number of large withdrawals that went through no issues. Those were for sales of land areas

so now they don't even pay out some of the withdrawals? -.-

I'll post this again so you inform yourself a bit on the game you play and the terms of use you agreed to, like all other players, including the OP.

From the Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use (ToU)
6. Transactions with Virtual and Real Life Items

The terms in this paragraph 6 do not apply to Your participation within the Entropia Universe Starting Area.

6.1. Transactions between Avatars

The Entropia Universe provides You with trading administration services (including the Auction System service, the Shop Systems services, Avatar Direct Trade System services etc) that enables You to carry out secure transactions with others, in which participating parts can exchange Virtual Items and Real World Items (the "Approved Transaction").

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records on all transactions with Virtual Items via MindArk's Approved Transaction systems. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out via Your Account.

You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any and all transactions with Virtual Items involving Your Account. MindArk accepts no responsibility for misplaced or misused Virtual Items in any incidence, regardless of reason.

7. Virtual Currency Transfers and Fund Transactions

The terms in this paragraph 7 do not apply to Your participation within the Entropia Universe Starting Area.

The Entropia Universe incorporates a PED Card System connected to each Account, through which MindArk administers the funds You transfer to and withdraw from the Entropia Universe (the “PED Card”).

You may use MindArk’s approved and secured fund transfer methods to increase by deposits and/or decrease by withdrawals the PED balance on Your PED Card. The deposited funds are converted by MindArk to PED that may be used by You as virtual currency in the Entropia Universe. If You choose to deposit or withdraw funds to or from the Entropia Universe You hereby agree to any costs and fees involved in all fund transfers. For further information please see here under the “Account” Section (Sub-sections "Deposits" and/or "Withdrawals") of the Entropia Universe website.

You acknowledge that MindArk may refuse, halt or reverse a withdrawal, and/or ask You to verify Your identity as condition to withdrawal if:

MindArk is unable to verify or authenticate any or some of the Self-Registered Information You provide; or
You did not provide MindArk with the full and comprehensive information needed to complete a withdrawal; or
MindArk is obliged by law or regulations to do so; or
it is suspected that the withdrawal may involve fraudulent and/or other unlawful activity; or
the PED balance on Your PED Card is less than 1 000 PED, the minimum amount for a withdrawal.

MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records of finance for all funds transactions in connection with Your use of the Entropia Universe. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out to or from Your PED Card.

MindArk will provide You with a fund transfer statement, showing Your deposits and withdrawals for the last 12 months (under the Account Section). Notwithstanding the forgoing, You acknowledge Your responsibility to keep track of any transactions with virtual currency within the Entropia Universe to or from Your PED Card. MindArk accepts no responsibility for funds and/or PED misplaced or misused in any incidence, regardless of reason.

8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

So for the tldr, yes they can stop your withdrawals, should there be a reason to do so... And investigations take time... So that's what this all is. It might be nothing, it might be something. Either way, MindArk reserves the right to investigate before accepting the withdrawal.

Now the debate is wether he is controlling opals... Could be, could not be, obody knows except the Game Masters and the person in question. Maybe he has other problems besides the Opals. He'll sure find out soon enough

I still wonder why several accounts got temporarily locked a few days ago though and how it might be connected to this.

in case of any violations, the support service would immediately create an answer. any answer that says about their accusations or something similar.
When МА was asked for an identity document - the account was simply blocked until the document was submitted.

Now, in fact, for two months now there is no response to the request. in fact, 55 working days is enough for a detailed verification of the withdrawal of funds.
it means there is no real reason, or it is too small.
But in accordance with the fact that according to the rules of the game, the player does not have any rights - they simply blocked the withdrawal of funds. and in no way respond to the request.

in case of any violations, the support service would immediately create an answer. any answer that says about their accusations or something similar.
When МА was asked for an identity document - the account was simply blocked until the document was submitted.

Now, in fact, for two months now there is no response to the request. in fact, 55 working days is enough for a detailed verification of the withdrawal of funds.
it means there is no real reason, or it is too small.
But in accordance with the fact that according to the rules of the game, the player does not have any rights - they simply blocked the withdrawal of funds. and in no way respond to the request.

Or it means you've done something that is borderline against the ToU and therefore is being taken a deeper investigation on all the Opal transactions or any other transactions you may or may not have done with all the players you have transacted with in order to withdraw the funds you are about to withdraw, which as you also stated, have withdrawn so many times, that you know that it happens on average 3 times a year... So the true question is: If it happens 3 times a year, why are you all of a sudden so concerned about it? Weren't all the other ones resolved in your favor? :wise:

You also keep forgetting investigations require time and people to do them, and 2 months ago began a almost world wide home restaint - quarantine, which may or may not have had impacts in support responses, and probably, even more impact on withdrawal investigations, as those also have banks and identity confirmations from governmental institutions that require inquiries and their own analisis...

I hate rodeos and merry-go-rounds. Your case reminds me of a guy named Koter with his army of alts. ;)

I want to believe in the justice of the MindArk, but I think that in fact the situation is much more ordinary.
until you withdraw funds, your transactions are of no interest to anyone. even if which player is the trickiest manipulator, and if that player tricked a hundred other players.

When I reread the rules of the game, I concluded that MindArk can drag the process endlessly. Or to do something without comment and providing an opportunity for dialogue.
Just because it's a business.

I don’t have altos, and if MindArk blocks one of the extraneous characters, I won’t worry.

On the other hand, I like the gameplay and I am pleased that at least they allow me to craft and trade.

Or it means you've done something that is borderline against the ToU and therefore is being taken a deeper investigation on all the Opal transactions or any other transactions you may or may not have done with all the players you have transacted with in order to withdraw the funds you are about to withdraw, which as you also stated, have withdrawn so many times, that you know that it happens on average 3 times a year... So the true question is: If it happens 3 times a year, why are you all of a sudden so concerned about it? Weren't all the other ones resolved in your favor? :wise:

You also keep forgetting investigations require time and people to do them, and 2 months ago began a almost world wide home restaint - quarantine, which may or may not have had impacts in support responses, and probably, even more impact on withdrawal investigations, as those also have banks and identity confirmations from governmental institutions that require inquiries and their own analisis...

I hate rodeos and merry-go-rounds. Your case reminds me of a guy named Koter with his army of alts. ;)

On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal of funds number 14295091.

14 Millions of PED? Wow bro, these are a lot of candies, did you hit the jackpot?

I will come to Alex's defense here.

I had posted a thread where I had listed my AUDs on auction and for whatever reason Alex ended up with them as all trades are final. I reached out to Alex and he refunded the difference as I recall. I will vouch that he responded to me in game in a friendly manner and refunded the PED difference in the trade. I also amended my thread to note he refunded the difference.

All players like to see variation in the EU markets, volatility is the essence of any trade portfolio and its the skill of playing the market. If players deliberately buy with the hope of scamming players then this should be ousted, but if it is an honest mistake they should be vindicated.

So, regardless of nationality, Alex was immediate in sorting out my issue and this is now public.

Cheers
Bjorn

14 Millions of PED? Wow bro, these are a lot of candies, did you hit the jackpot?

Every withdrawal is assigned an ID number, I believe this was the assigned ID number when Alex initiated the withdrawal request, and not the withdrawal amount.

Alright, this thread is clearly out of control, and there have been plenty of rule 2.2 violations, so I am shutting it down. Any constructive discussion that was going to happen has already happened. OP, I cannot comment on individual support cases, but I have forwarded the thread to the team.

Status
Back