Selling: [Redacted]

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

master_guard_mace_2.jpg

Are you ready to punish your enemies in PvP?
Do you want your lifesteal to exceed the ticks on a Mod Resto?
Are you like me and approach PvP like an MLB player - swinging for everything and hoping to hit a home run?
Here is your chance! With a whopping 388 max damage potential at current tier and potential to push all the way to 448 max damage at tier 10, you can swing your heart out without wasting a cent on misses, while any blows landed can one-shot most players ingame.
Smash that home run and send your enemies flying backward in a single blow! Take this mace home for a killer weapon today, a solid grinding weapon tomorrow, and an uber-dropper with the upcoming tiers.

master_guard_mace.jpg

Pictured here with 7 enhancers to demonstrate current potential and 10 enhancers to demonstrate down the road potential.

Current tier: 7.24
Remaining tier rates: 111, 119, 80.

Some video footage of one of these clubs in action:

Last edited:
Free bump for you! GL on the sale.

Free bump! Mace is now on Auction for those looking to snag it. Fair price, too.

:beerchug:

master_guard_mace_2.jpg

Are you ready to punish your enemies in PvP?
Do you want your lifesteal to exceed the ticks on a Mod Resto?
Are you like me and approach PvP like an MLB player - swinging for everything and hoping to hit a home run?
Here is your chance! With a whopping 388 max damage potential at current tier and potential to push all the way to 448 max damage at tier 10, you can swing your heart out without wasting a cent on misses, while any blows landed can one-shot most players ingame.
Smash that home run and send your enemies flying backward in a single blow! Take this mace home for a killer weapon today, a solid grinding weapon tomorrow, and an uber-dropper with the upcoming tiers.

master_guard_mace.jpg

Pictured here with 7 enhancers to demonstrate current potential and 10 enhancers to demonstrate down the road potential.

Current tier: 7.24
Remaining tier rates: 111, 119, 80.

Some video footage of one of these clubs in action:

46085534_10213298832687456_4701779962552647680_n.j  pg

Sry, couldnt resist Jacky :ahh::laugh:;)

Last edited:
Still for sale. I don't log onto the forums much at all anymore, so best way to reach me is by Discord Captain_Lucky_Jack#2733 or PMing my avatar ingame and asking my grinder to send me a text message (after which we can connect on Discord).

Free bump for a great mace!

Back