Are my old mining maps relevant?

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
So I got lbml to start and had my old claims from 2011-2013. Are they still relevant? I read somewhere everything was updated and scrambled.

Thanks

basically yes, some of them changed a bit, hit rate, drop rate, also sometimes don't be confused, there is a lot of lysterium time to time.

add lyst at 50% composition everywhere you didn't get lyst before adn they'll be accurate.

Lyst was 110%+ not long ago and this is compared to my times 7-9% moar...lol

Maybe mining aint so bad afterall..?

Will change. Its dynamic...lol

Cheers,
Robo

So I got lbml to start and had my old claims from 2011-2013. Are they still relevant? I read somewhere everything was updated and scrambled.

Thanks

Most maps will be fairly similar. Some have had tweaks to distributions, while others like Fort Argus server had some significant changes a few years back. There also appears to be some randomness over time as to what resources appear on a run, but they average out over time. If you look at the LBML website maps, you'll get an idea server-wide if anything is vastly different than you'd expect.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Noticed the lyst already. Now only have to figure out how to get LBML to scan my claims, tried EVERYTHING....

Thanks guys! Noticed the lyst already. Now only have to figure out how to get LBML to scan my claims, tried EVERYTHING....

Usually when there's an issuing scanning claims, you need to play around with your gamma and brightness settings in-game. That can also affect the OCR software detecting your position too.

I dont think its that because I get only 0% read deeds. Is it that sensitive that it could still be gamma etc? I have played around with brightness/gamma as well.

I dont think its that because I get only 0% read deeds. Is it that sensitive that it could still be gamma etc? I have played around with brightness/gamma as well.

Make sure ingame options -> graphics advanded -> anisotropic filtering is set to "none".

I fixed it. Maybe sounds idiotic from someone who claimed to have tried "everything" but norton was fighting back very hard on the update so I had done everything except update to 1.0.5.2 and that finally fixed it.

Back