Question: "Loan service" Give and take investment

Status

Zip

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Linus Zip Lindström

Hey everyone!
This is not a thing that i am taking live at this moment.
So no need to ask me about investment at this time if you were thinking that.

I am posting this here to get som community thoughts about this idea.
I have been getting good feedback from a few selected persons.

Now its time for feedback from everyone!

Actually seeing a player fishing for investment ingame today was the thing that made me post this.

From the feedback of selling off my land area OLA #02 i have actually been thinking about other possibilities of making my withdraw without selling it.

And been asking a few persons about this idea. This down below is the kinda final draft that i have.
It was way diffrent when i started :D

But as it is now i can honestly say that i feel kinda good about it all.

This is a thought about making my profit, ofc. But at the same time give kickback to investors at the end of it all.
I was not planning to have 112% & 120% buyout. But got good feedback that this whole idea is really only in it for me. And that i can agree with to 100%!

The plan is still to sell off OLA #02 and that makes this idea something that will go down the drain and never see the light of day really. And that is another reason for posting this.

I have been looking around the forums and checked a few things out.

The idea was first to do my take on a player based fund.
But in the end i kinda do not like that all invested money is on ice untill the fund itself is sold.
And this take can give some kickback on investments in the end.

As i said before. This is for me. So the kickback to the ones trusting me to hold the investment should be worth that trust.

And with those things said!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zip's
"We invest together!"

The investments are in shares called *PPP*

To be short. This is an investment where you invest in me and my personal goal!
I am perfectly honest with my goals.

Investment goals:
1. Expand with more investments!
-> 2. Make a withdraw for myself without selling a land area! <-
3. The buyback is starting!

If im looking for more investments this will open up again!
I will only make one investment at a time!
Should there be another investment before buyback is complete. 100% of the current holders will have to be in agreement to sell more shares!

The idea is yet again simple!
When you invest in *PPP* you will get a weekly rent Payout!
Collect a higher ROI and climb the steps on my weekly *Pure Peds Payout*
The Dividend will be added to my Spreadsheet i use for my event.
The rent payout will not be further boosted than 12%

*PPP* = 50 PED each!
There will be a total of 10000 shares at the start!
All shares are owned by me and it is those that are for sale!
Weekly rent Payout!
ROI: 9% - 12%

Idle investor: 9%
Active investor: 12%

Active investor = +10 globals on my land areas weekly!

Forced buyout!
This investment is special!
Forced buyback: 112% - 120% value of your investment!

Idle investor: 112%
Active Investor = 120%

Active = having +10 globals weekly in over 50% of the time beeing an investor

I can force you out of it by buying back your investment!
When the forced buyout is announced to an investor, all ROI dividends are gone for that week on the announcement!
The buyback value is based on that week and will not be changed. Even if the trade is done several weeks after the decision.
This is something that I don't see happening anytime soon. Seeing it will be a heavy cost for me to do so.
All investors are placed in order from the time they invested.
I will buy them when i start from the top and work myself down.

As an investor!

I will update and work on the land areas myself as i do now.
All the admin work with the event and the weekly payout is on me.
The rent is based on your investment and not the income of the areas!

*PPP* shares and position in the "forced buyout" list is something that you can trade with other investors only.
All those trades must be approved by me, but the price you sell for having nothing to do with me.

If you want out of the investment yourself, then your shares will be the first ones that are sold if there still are some left.
If all shares are sold, then I will place them for sale in the fund forum thread.
A fee of 2,5% will be added, making you get 97,5% of your investment back

The rent allways pay out at the start of each week to the persons holding the shares at that time!

All PED on investing or withdrawals are managed by me!

What do i get from this?
1. I get the possibility to expand without investing more into the game myself!
2. This will also make me withdraw PED without selling anything!​

This is how diffrent investments would look like!

attachment.php

Last edited:
The idea from it all was kinda simple.

I think the all "investments" ingame at this moment are far below what i think is ok.
If you are going to make other players money then you really should be making some yourself.

And from that i wrote down some thoughs about what would be a more fair investment.

Would be nice if you had to sign a special contract with Mindark to get investments approved.
That would state how much of a withdraw one could make during the time a person had invested money.

And if you tried to scam all assets were to sold and shared with the investors while the person that tried the scam would be permabanned.

But that takes some ingame options and with all the deeds ingame. That is kinda not going to happen. But im missing that really. Would be some kind of safety net for the players.

Last edited:
Investment goals:
1. Expand with more investments!
-> 2. Make a withdraw for myself without selling a land area! <-
3. The buyback is starting!

Goal 1 is very vague, goal 2 doesn't have anything to do with a potential investor (?), and goal 3 doesn't make much sense?

*PPP* = 50 PED each!
There will be a total of 10000 shares at the start!
All shares are owned by me and it is those that are for sale!
Weekly rent Payout!
ROI: 9% - 12%

Is the ROI just a flat 9% or 12% based on whether the person gets more than 10 globals on you land area in a week?

Goal 1 is very vague, goal 2 doesn't have anything to do with a potential investor (?), and goal 3 doesn't make much sense?

Is the ROI just a flat 9% or 12% based on whether the person gets more than 10 globals on you land area in a week?

1. Goal one is kinda on point.
But if i were to actually start something like this i would be a bit more specific about what the investment was.

2. This has everything to do with them. I would like to know what the person actually is doing with my invested money. The problem you have is that i write out in plan text i can imagine.
The only fee i have is the 2,5% if you decide to stop the investment. There are no other fee with this.
I can add fees and take cuts from alot of things and that kinda adds up to what i wrote that i would be doing.

3. Makes good sense to let everyone know the plan to start giving out the 112 - 120% return in the investment.
What i will do before that happens.

My gut feeling is that you actually only read 50% of what i wrote.

Idle investor: 9%
Active investor: 12%

Active investor = +10 globals on my land areas weekly!

Forced buyout!
This investment is special!
Forced buyback: 112% - 120% value of your investment!

Idle investor: 112%
Active Investor = 120%

Banking and loan services outside of the actual bank estates within Entropia Universe are not permitted.

:locked:

Reactions: Zip
Status
Back