price on high tier ZORRA HK

castanhas

Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
price check on zorra hk tier 5 or more

Tier 5-6 should be ~7k. Higher tiers probably closer or slightly over 10k.

I think I saw a tier 0 one sell for ~5k not too long ago.

with such a low eff, would it still be a nice grinding weapon?

with such a low eff, would it still be a nice grinding weapon?

It is a niche gun that works best with high lvl l-amps and focusing on mobs that drop high tt oils, such as spleen and brain oil.

tier 7 around around 9k i think but might be possible to find tier 8 for the price ?

I use Zorra tier8. Few months ago I got a hof for first one to tier it to tier8. So there might be another tier8 one but none above.
I would never consider selling it for under 15k.
Yes, Zorra is not 80% eff. but this should not affect the price dramatically. It's insane great gun for all around at very low skill req. For its lvl and range and dmg it does it is great pvp competitor. Crits kills almost anyone so you're safe mining in lootable protecting yourself. Also its good for LG because of the range. Yet you can hunt all slow mobs without armor. And it burns very few enhancers because it's not fast but dmg is insane. Also once I tier it to tier10 it will be good mayhem competitor.
I would like someone to name me a better gun for 15k to meet all Zorras benefits considering range, damage, small enhancers burn for its skill lvl req.

And it burns very few enhancers because it's not fast but dmg is insane.

This changed with the last update.
Tier burn is now related to dmg output.

This changed with the last update.
Tier burn is now related to dmg output.

Thank you for correction wizz. I have totally forgot about that's, please accept my apologies for misleading regarding burn rate of dmg enhancers.
Altho I am standing strong behind all the rest that I have mentioned above.

Thank you for correction wizz. I have totally forgot about that's, please accept my apologies for misleading regarding burn rate of dmg enhancers.
Altho I am standing strong behind all the rest that I have mentioned above.

Did the enhancer consumption increased alot with that update?

Did the enhancer consumption increased alot with that update?

I can't answer to that because I never tracked any statistics regarding enhancers burn rate. Altho I am using multiple different laser rifles at different skill req lvls for different occasions and what I can tell is Zorra is burning least amount of enhancers.

Edit: Forgot to mention that all other laser rifles has higher skill req than Zorra.

Back