remove the max on bufffs...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
tired of going over max... got adjusted vigi set complete now and have augmented ring and I'm sitting at 40 percent out of 25 on item.. so only getting 25 due to the max... silly that the buffs don't overflow in to the other categories or whatever when they exceed maximum or that you, you know, just remove the cap...

Since this stuff IS listed on the webshop page you could almost make a case that it is false advertising potentially? ... ;)

Last edited:
Maybe that cap is some "stay safe" strategy in a RCE game in respect to balancing, lots of thinkable combinations of items and maybe more of them in the future, but the exceeding amount could be cut by 50% or even more if necessary until a definite cap that is higher. something like that

Last edited:
This would rock to have more than only +30 HP from items in PvP, more Lifesteal or evade / dodge changes.

More movement speed would be nice too, since Agility bonus was nerfed pretty hard..

I mean, just look at the MMOWC Ring from Planet Neverdie, err I mean RockTropia. Base stats are +32 HP so automatically 2 HP right there going to waste because of the item cap.

Definitely agree this needs adjusting, but removing the cap altogether, I am not sure that would work.

- VH

This would rock to have more than only +30 HP from items in PvP, more Lifesteal or evade / dodge changes.

More movement speed would be nice too, since Agility bonus was nerfed pretty hard..

I mean, just look at the MMOWC Ring from Planet Neverdie, err I mean RockTropia. Base stats are +32 HP so automatically 2 HP right there going to waste because of the item cap.

Definitely agree this needs adjusting, but removing the cap altogether, I am not sure that would work.

- VH

If they have to leave it maxed, maybe give alternative buffs you can select in some menu or something for where the 'extra' is going... especially for stuff that uses ped, i.e. pets, etc.

If they have to leave it maxed, maybe give alternative buffs you can select in some menu or something for where the 'extra' is going... especially for stuff that uses ped, i.e. pets, etc.

Hmm, buff overflow selection. I like it :yup:

- VH

Back