PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 113
  1. #21
    Stalker Rocket192's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Avatar
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by morey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guess MA's motive? One way to bring MU up is decrease the tt. L players won't be able the survive well in the transition.

    Back then MU was higher across the board for all 3 major professions.
    ROI on a UL7 amp is effectively nullified if you base it on ability to profit. Even at the rate i cycle you'd be looking at 12+ years of 10h/day mining to get your money back on that pile of shit.

    I've said this before, UL amps lost their value the day ep4 was released. Granted it took some time, but MA went nail in the coffin with recycle bps. There's no edge to earn back the ped spent on those. You can cycle 10 million ped with a L lvl 5 amp and still not have spent enough markup to cover current UL7 prices.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It works the other way around - anything that the system is willing to let you have big multipliers in becomes TT food soon.
    that's not true, the lower the MU gets the higher demand for it will be. I'm pretty sure rare ressources will never become tt-food even if you ath on it, simply because there's just too much demand for it.

    I agree with Rocket, what's the point in going for high MU, when the gains from high MU get nullified/punished by bad tt-returns?
    the payback hof is a lie

  3. #23
    Marauder
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Avatar
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Posts
    7,019
    Images
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ROI on a UL7 amp is effectively nullified if you base it on ability to profit. Even at the rate i cycle you'd be looking at 12+ years of 10h/day mining to get your money back on that pile of shit.

    I've said this before, UL amps lost their value the day ep4 was released. Granted it took some time, but MA went nail in the coffin with recycle bps. There's no edge to earn back the ped spent on those. You can cycle 10 million ped with a L lvl 5 amp and still not have spent enough markup to cover current UL7 prices.
    I saved a lot of markup in the last few months. My ROI on the amp was close to 1.5 years. It adds up quickly since decay is higher on the amp vs. With a 5, your input is higher proportion probes.

  4. #24
    Prowler
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Avatar
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,833
    Images
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ROI on a UL7 amp is effectively nullified if you base it on ability to profit. Even at the rate i cycle you'd be looking at 12+ years of 10h/day mining to get your money back on that pile of shit.

    I've said this before, UL amps lost their value the day ep4 was released. Granted it took some time, but MA went nail in the coffin with recycle bps. There's no edge to earn back the ped spent on those. You can cycle 10 million ped with a L lvl 5 amp and still not have spent enough markup to cover current UL7 prices.
    Alt on rock is shit tt, one of the heavy mined spots. fyi.

    10 mil peds of lv 5 at a cheap 103% is 300k peds.

  5. #25
    Stalker Rocket192's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Avatar
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by morey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alt on rock is shit tt, one of the heavy mined spots. fyi.

    10 mil peds of lv 5 at a cheap 103% is 300k peds.
    no it's not...

    L30 w/ lvl 5

    shrapnel @ 100.5% and lvl 5 (L) gives you and effective cost of 405 ped per amp after markup input. 10m ped cycled at 405 ped per amp gives you 25,000 amps. 25,000 amps at 5 markup input per amp run = 125,000 ped. You would literally have to cycle 10 million ped to get anywhere near the SB of a UL7 amp back. they're completely dogshit and at least 50% overvalued. better off buying EIF deeds with spare ped and mining with (L)

    in any event i've only managed to cycle 3.1m ped in the last 9 years and I mine a fuck ton. You're buying a UL amp just to lose ped not mining markup ores when mining markup ores was the edge of having a UL amp.

  6. #26
    Prowler
    Joined
    Apr 2013
    Avatar
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    1,833
    Images
    88
    Why even amp? Use Dsec 30 and shrap only.

    As i said. Smaller amp/cycle is best mu.
    Larger amp/cycle is best ped/time

  7. #27
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    2,632
    Images
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by morey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why even amp? Use Dsec 30 and shrap only.

    As i said. Smaller amp/cycle is best mu.
    Larger amp/cycle is best ped/time
    Also free shrapnel for all miners for all messi's customers.Free 1% ads long term.

  8. #28
    Elite
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    dasouth Genious dasouth
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,835
    Images
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also free shrapnel for all miners for all messi's customers.Free 1% ads long term.
    go away with your offtopic shop

  9. #29
    Provider
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    118
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by forgo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Caly is currently resource capped and it definitely affects returns as there will be a point in most areas in which you get only lyst/oil, destroying any averaged positive runs or targeted loot runs.

    I never run into this issue on Ark or RT., once you have those planets mapped its very easy to target markup and get exactly what you came for without lyst/oil messing it all up.

    Can anyone confirm that this is how it works?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Steinmeyer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can anyone confirm that this is how it works?
    pretty much hit the head with it ye. although i ran into the lyst only spots on ark as well. never on rt.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook