PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you're not going to cycled hundreds of thousands of ped, do not bother with mining or crafting.
    i already cycled more than 100k PED on mining, didn't help with getting above 90% TT-return... i mine unamped btw...

my cycling on crafting is 400+k PED overall already.. sooo...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 05-23-2020 at 16:48.
    the payback hof is a lie

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    hmm, for me it looks a lot like it does.

My last 5k made me jump above 95% TT-return on crafting, my mining was sub 90% TT and overall it was a littl over 95% TT-return.

And yesterday, hunting went bad but directly afterwards i got 12% HR indoor mining, which made up for the bad hunting run. Then i had a bad mining run, but in crafting afterwards (<40 clicks) i poped a global that made up for the bad mining run...
    I observed behaviour like that quite often before 2.0 and since i returned a week ago tbh, but then, it may be connected to the 10k-mechanic.
    That's all a pretty standard correlation doesn't equal causation, especially when someone talks about single runs or a single day or two. You can't really ever use allegorical evidence like that. If someone wanted to actually test that, they'd need to do something like: 1. drop a probe, 2. hunt a mob and then drop a probe, and repeating 1 and 2 in sequence while tracking TT for each. Until then though, there's no real evidence of some personal loot pool affecting TT across professions much less within.

Either way, I was getting around 97% TT strictly mining with no other professions for quite a few months in that log, and my TT didn't really change outside normal variability when I went from UL amp to crafting amps either.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofaces View Post
    That's all a pretty standard correlation doesn't equal causation, especially when someone talks about single runs or a single day or two. If someone wanted to actually test that, they'd need to do something like: 1. drop a probe, 2. hunt a mob and then drop a probe, and repeating 1 and 2 in sequence while tracking TT for each. Until then though, there's no real evidence of some personal loot pool affecting TT across professions much less within.

Either way, I was getting around 97% TT strictly mining with no other professions for quite a few months in that log, and my TT didn't really change outside normal variability when I went from UL amp to crafting amps either.
    Well, we still don't know how the loot system works. Could be mainly random with some lootpool as backup (like the 10k-mechanic) and also some mechanic that prevents the player from continously running >100% TT-return. So it could be a mixture of mechanics.
    the payback hof is a lie

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12