PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic

How to get 90%+ TT?

Serious question. Been having some serious issues with this game since returning as it pertains to observed resource caps and lack of multipliers.

I arguably cycle more than 98% of the miners here per day at less than 1% markup input and I can't for the life of me seem to get to 90% tt

haha, i'm trying to get that & crafting (same happened there) fixed since december 2017.. unfortunately MA seems to rather listen to hunters, who claim crafting & mining would be fine, when it comes to crafting and mining...

I'm at less than 86% TT-return on mining after over 80k drops...
    Last edited by Alukat123; 05-15-2020 at 12:53.
    the payback hof is a lie

Provider
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Vandal VandalHand Hand
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Arkadia lootable PvP zone has solid Pyrite, just saying

- VH

Twitch Channel

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Quote Originally Posted by VandalHand View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arkadia lootable PvP zone has solid Pyrite, just saying

- VH
    medstims and rockets coming right up.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Have more then 350k+ tracked tt with lvl 7 ul at 85% constant tt return. No multi's no nothing. Also i reason i sold the lvl 7 and semi downgraded mining.

However, two things

1. You are focusing on markup, which is what i did as well and that affects the tt because doing high avg mu areas gives a drop in tt returns from what i have noticed. If you want ur tt back up, you might want to change that.

2. For me i was break even or close despite the low tt returns which am guessing is true for you as well, you might want to disclose that.

Bottomline, you cannot just keep focussing on markup and expect tt to come back someday. In my personal experience, it does not work that way. Need to balance the tt and markup at some point. In my case downgrading to a lower amp+doing more mu balanced zones also helped quite a bit.

It also makes sense overall because unlike hunting, in mining you can very specifically target the markup and go for those based on depth/timing etc. The system is built so you cannot blindly just focus only markup and keep profiting without any regards to anything else.

Personally, I think it is a very balanced system.

Divinity

PS: The only place where i have seen markup and tt consistent is lootable pvp :-D

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    Have more then 350k+ tracked tt with lvl 7 ul at 85% constant tt return. No multi's no nothing. Also i reason i sold the lvl 7 and semi downgraded mining.

However, two things

1. You are focusing on markup, which is what i did as well and that affects the tt because doing high avg mu areas gives a drop in tt returns from what i have noticed. If you want ur tt back up, you might want to change that.

2. For me i was break even or close despite the low tt returns which am guessing is true for you as well, you might want to disclose that.

Bottomline, you cannot just keep focussing on markup and expect tt to come back someday. In my personal experience, it does not work that way. Need to balance the tt and markup at some point. In my case downgrading to a lower amp+doing more mu balanced zones also helped quite a bit.

It also makes sense overall because unlike hunting, in mining you can very specifically target the markup and go for those based on depth/timing etc. The system is built so you cannot blindly just focus only markup and keep profiting without any regards to anything else.

Personally, I think it is a very balanced system.

Divinity

PS: The only place where i have seen markup and tt consistent is lootable pvp :-D
    yeah i never seem to get multis outside of mining lyst/oil hotspots. hanging it up until a new mining VU - this system is not sustainable for me. Being punished for using good knowledge is completely assinine.

on second thought you're the 3rd person to report similar returns to me and the 2nd of 3 to end up selling their UL7 after the fact.
    Last edited by Rocket192; 05-15-2020 at 06:36.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    where was it said that mining (and hunting) also gives back 90~95% return same as hunting?

I thought this only applied to hunting, but I could easily be wrong about this.

Last edited by ImUp2Mischief; 05-16-2020 at 13:06.

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by ImUp2Mischief View Post
    * Just for the folks to know. It's a pure PED printing setup .
    Potential Earnings are 7-12k/month at a 100-150kped/monthly cycle.

You must be using it wrong?
    Or advertising like this should not be allowed.
    He didn't stated if MA or the user earning those ped's every month, so i dont see any issue with the advertise.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket192 View Post
    yeah i never seem to get multis outside of mining lyst/oil hotspots. hanging it up until a new mining VU - this system is not sustainable for me. Being punished for using good knowledge is completely assinine.

on second thought you're the 3rd person to report similar returns to me and the 2nd of 3 to end up selling their UL7 after the fact.
    For me from what i have seen , it was more of the "follow markup" and grind it that caused the tt block. I have since used UL7 and actually the last 3500+ force nexus i got was with the UL7 i had borrowed for a day.

There are a few things I have changed in my mining since last time

1. Do not focus too much on mu when amping, mu grinds work better when unamped or smaller amps.

Rest is *top secret*

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    where was it said that mining (and hunting) also gives back 90~95% return same as hunting?

I thought this only applied to hunting, but I could easily be wrong about this.
    Never seen it written anywhere but i do remember when i was getting those 85% tt returns like day in day out , there were others boasting of 98% tt returns and how there was a secret to mining and skilling which i was not knowing.

The same person now complains of the same 85% tt return lmao , where my tt returns have been near 100% in mining of late. ( Very small sample size but my multis have been much better but turnover very small in comparison)

Quote Originally Posted by ImUp2Mischief View Post
    https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...-7-amp-Tm3-T9)

* Just for the folks to know. It's a pure PED printing setup .
    Potential Earnings are 7-12k/month at a 100-150kped/monthly cycle.

You must be using it wrong?
    Or advertising like this should not be allowed.

I quit mining a few months ago when it became clear it was simply trying to drain my ped card.
    I agree as said previously here, markup and tt are linked, despite mindark stating the system does not care about MU.
    I actually was wrong in a few assumptions the biggest of which was tt returns get returned eventually ( I am due a few ATH's by now) and while there is a lot I have taught him, some neat stuff in mining I have actually learned from him. His returns for example have been way way better then mine. I don't really know whether it is just my cycle ( I can't imagine most of EU being ok with 500k+ peds at 85% tt return using L amp) or whether it is the difference in the way i mine that my tt returns have improved of late. I did get some good returns with using the ul lvl 5 and ul lvl 7 of late.

PS: I rate UL amps very highly and almost bought longtime's amp, that is the last lvl 7 that sold. For me, currently however it is impossible to mine as much as i could earlier as now the la's/bank/fund etc take a lot more of my time. I still rent/borrow the ul amps and buy L on other occasion and when things get less hectic I would definitely be willing to give it another go, just not as much turnover as before.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast