How to get 90%+ TT?

It has to be changed, because it makes mining bad. The game is not designed for something like that.

It has always been like that, and mining is just fine in my opinion.

Can i ask you, what is your average hitrate when mining?

It has always been like that, and mining is just fine in my opinion.

Can i ask you, what is your average hitrate when mining?

1.) You just can't see if somebody just mined that area one minute ago.
2.) before globals/hof there's a drop in hitrate, so you don't know whether someone has mined there or if global/hof is incoming.

So get rid of that crap. Mining may be a lot of things, but it's not fine.

1.) You just can't see if somebody just mined that area one minute ago.
2.) also before globals/hof there's a drop in hitrate, so you don't know whether someone has mined there or if global/hof is incoming.

So get rid of that crap. Mining may be a lot of things, but it's not fine.

Clearly you don't know how mining works, i suggest you read some more before you do more mining.

Again what is your hitrate? Personally i find it very easy to get above 30% hitrate these days. You can see if an area is mined before, you just need to open your eyes. HR is key part in mining.

Clearly you don't know how mining works, i suggest you read some more before you do more mining.

Again what is your hitrate? Personally i find it very easy to get above 30% hitrate these days. You can see if an area is mined before, you just need to open your eyes. HR is key part in mining.

So you got no counter arguments but only personal attacks, come back when you have actual arguments.

So you got no counter arguments but only personal attacks, come back when you have actual arguments.

At first you didn't answer my question, and my answers you your statement is in my post. That is your problem, you don't read.

We don't need to dumb down the game for players like you who just don't make use of the information that is here on the forum.

Everytime i had my 300+ Globals my run did start with 20-30 NRFs in a row, care to explain how you're going to distinguish between a run that's going to be globals/hofs or a run that's bad because somebody just mined there? HR won't tell you.

You're just talking shit here.

You're just talking shit here.

Again, read the information on the forum.

You can think i am talking shit, but i do very well at mining lately. So maybe it's time to review what you have been doing instead of being the forum complainer.

if you're such an expert, then tell me how you know by the first 25 NFRs if it's gonna be a bad run or a good one.

Don't make up things i didn't say, i personally do very well mining but by no means an expert.

I would have changed areas long before i hit the 25 nrf.

I would have changed areas long before i hit the 25 nrf.

i didn't and i did get globals/hofs or a long hit streak later on in the run.
All you got is a self-fullfilling prophercy, right before you get global/hof or a long hit streak you switch area and then you think changing the area has led to that result... gj...

i didn't and i did get globals/hofs or a long hit streak later on in the run.
All you got is a self-fullfilling prophercy, right before you get global/hof or a long hit streak you switch area and then you think changing the area has led to that result... gj...

Why you act like this? Anyway, i'm out. No point in discussing with you since you seem to know everything better (but yet still don't know how to craft and to mine according your post history)

Why you act like this?

because your theory doesn't work. And trust me, i tried the changing area theory countless times myself, hardly ever worked.
Maybe you should just do some research on randomness and statistic, variance etc.
Unfortunately quite many people do confuse having some better luck for having more skill.

because your theory doesn't work. And trust me, i tried the changing area theory countless times myself, hardly ever worked.
Maybe you should just do some research on randomness and statistic, variance etc.
Unfortunately quite many people do confuse having some better luck for having more skill.

Id assume mining is very similar to crafting short term their is randomness long term i doubt it not if you hit both mu and also other stuff which has less % like oil lyst whatever. I = basicly out again yesterday crafting from my 66k down some ped got shed load stuff to sell with mu. I never = out on mu stuff it tends to be other stuff which when you look at it is a loss sometimes.

Id assume mining is very similar to crafting short term their is randomness long term i doubt it not if you hit both mu and also other stuff which has less % like oil lyst whatever. I = basicly out again yesterday crafting from my 66k down some ped got shed load stuff to sell with mu. I never = out on mu stuff it tends to be other stuff which when you look at it is a loss sometimes.

There certainly is randomness. I did some testing prior 2.0 and managed to craft >100% TT-return at will often, however, there's a mechanic in place that prevented running >100% TT-return all the time.
Pretty sure they may have done all the changes to make it very hard to get >100% TT-return at will.

However, i think they kept the 10k mechanic in place, that's a mechanic that prevents you from falling behind target long term return by more than 10000 times the average click/drop/kill cost.

So far it never exceeded the 10000 times the average click/drop/kill cost for me.

That would also literally fit the "entropia is dynamic"...

Last edited:

Sure, i would call my close to 32% hr and 94,64% tt return over last 8k drops luck :laugh:

Sure, i would call my close to 32% hr and 94,64% tt return over last 8k drops luck :laugh:

Sure. I just had, once again, a run that was quite bad HR from shortly after beginning till shortly before end. 2 drops before the end multiplier happened... all skill, no randomness at all :laugh:

Last edited:
can't just grind out markup or a bad run and hope for kickbacks anymore. you're just never gonna get the big multiplier.

that said.... mining through tons of NRFs is generally a really shit strategy post-2014, so I still wouldn't do it.

can't just grind out markup or a bad run and hope for kickbacks anymore. you're just never gonna get the big multiplier.

that said.... mining through tons of NRFs is generally a really shit strategy post-2014, so I still wouldn't do it.

like i said , i had streaks of many hits or multis after a long NRF streak, not always, but quite often.

and what's the point of getting 94% TT-return on a 103% MU ore? That's a garantueed loss. Also i mine for lyst/oil/zinc/blaus sometimes, so the filler ores, guess what, it's not any different to mining the MU areas.

and what's the point of getting 94% TT-return on a 103% MU ore? That's a garantueed loss. Also i mine for lyst/oil/zinc/blaus sometimes, so the filler ores, guess what, it's not any different to mining the MU areas.

this is why mining is pointless now to a large degree.

Just don't mine where this tends to happen to a large degree. Not all higher MU areas do this.

yeah profit margins of the past (6-9%) are gone... can still pull 1.5-3% if you do it right.

yeah profit margins of the past (6-9%) are gone... can still pull 1.5-3% if you do it right.

and once you jump to 95% TT-return it will be a lot more profit than 1.5-3%. I have no doubt that it will happen, it just may take very long (like it was for me once with 400k crafts for it to happen)...

i just wish MA would go back to the old after 3-4 month it's time for jump to 95% TT-return thing.

I shouldn't complain though... i'm around 93% all-time and a bit over 260k in profit since 2010 so it is what it is... time to adapt.

We are pattern recognizing machines and see patterns in randomness. Someone mentioned he gets hofs more often after many NRF's and I could have sworn I get Hofs more often in the midst of hitting claims at high frequencies. Im sure we're both wrong.

Has anyone actually collected solid data about any of these theories that can stand on their own outside of our confirmationbiases?

Btw, Nice job on the 93% tt returns all time Rocket!

We are pattern recognizing machines and see patterns in randomness. Someone mentioned he gets hofs more often after many NRF's and I could have sworn I get Hofs more often in the midst of hitting claims at high frequencies. Im sure we're both wrong.

Has anyone actually collected solid data about any of these theories that can stand on their own outside of our confirmationbiases?

funny you mention me, i claimed it's just random and the way it plays out is often pretty bad, the other guy did claim there would be a pattern.
Don't know if you read about it already, so there was a scientific experiement that proved people confusing their luck for being their own doing based on skill. In the end the winners claimed they would just be better than the other guys.

it was an experiement with monopoly and it was rigged in a way for the winners to win.

I see you've taken note..
I taught you this new word for you, and now you're pretending to teach it to others ?

Remember ?
That was a few days ago, right before you had me banned from that forum for a week.. :)

The problem is that you still don't understand the meaning of this word since you keep talking about "luck"...

Can you define "luck" ?
What exactly is luck ?.. :confused:

And since you look very "unlucky", I hope you're doing what you need to bring luck on you...

Like prayers, or voodoo shamanism sessions...
And at the very least I hope you have a horseshoe in your pocket when you play. :whisper:

ofc it is... you had 15 globals (or more) over the past 8k drops, one even 464+ PED...
i had 1 110 PED and 1 55 PED global... with the amount of globals and size you got i'd be above 94% TT-return as well...

ofc it is... you had 15 globals (or more) over the past 8k drops, one even 464+ PED...
i had 1 110 PED and 1 55 PED global... with the amount of globals and size you got i'd be above 94% TT-return as well...

You do understand that most of the globals i got was amped mining, unamped i wouldn't have gotten that 464 ped HOF.

But if you try to draw conclusions from tracker alone and based on that call my returns luck says it all. You really have no idea what you are talking about, all you keep asking is for MA to dumb down the game.

You do understand that most of the globals i got was amped mining, unamped i wouldn't have gotten that 464 ped HOF.

and now you assume i would not have tried the amping thingy.. guess what, no 464 ped hof for me.. no globals either... so yeah, you're just lucky...

the only thing i seem to be lucky at is looting high MU shit ^^

but sure, keep on believing it would be your skill rather than you just not having as big as a devation from the average than i do.... whatever pats your ego best...

Last edited:
Back