Bigger hutning and mining tools in TT

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
I suggest we add (L) amps up to level 13 and (L) weapons like the gleamer, l1100e, m83, etc... to the TT.

A lot of crafters are able to reach "end-game" cycling for TT cost, i want to be able to do the same mining/hunting.

I suggest we add (L) amps up to level 13 and (L) weapons like the gleamer, l1100e, m83, etc... to the TT.

A lot of crafters are able to reach "end-game" cycling for TT cost, i want to be able to do the same mining/hunting.
i agree.. everyone should be able to do their professions endgame with no MU waste like crafters.. or change explos to nano crafting where u only loot nanos instead of MU

They can buy the "ammo" for their explo 4 bp, but the bp itself is not in the console.
You too can buy the "ammo" for mining and hunting, not the finder or weapon.

The ammo they can buy is only for explo bp's, for the rest, they have to pay mu.
Your ammo is works for every finder, blp and laser weapon.

They can buy the "ammo" for their explo 4 bp, but the bp itself is not in the console.

The ammo they can buy is only for explo bp's, for the rest, they have to pay mu.

Not much else to say. There's good arguents against exp4 but this isn't one of them.

So you are a miner and you want to kill crafting? :scratch2:

with the difference that the bp to cycle 20 ped per few seconds costs like 2k peds while a comparable ul weapon costs easily 50k+ (rather 100kish)
and for mining nothing comparable is even available. or do you know UL lvl 13 amps?

Dont compare a 80-90% eff high end weapon that only a few exist in the game to the ep4 ped sink.

Compare an F106 low tier to ep4
Compare an 55% eff lvl100 weapon to ep4
Those are also end game items and cheap.

In my eyes, those are the equivalent to an ep4, not the IMK2 or the TM8 with unl amp 7.

Yes, i know UL 13 amp, what is the mu on them, 125%?
Do you know explo recycle bp? They have a tiny bit higher mu :)

If they did add above it would only be shrapnal back ep4 and shrapnal good for one purpose kicking out short term peds lost cycleing. Long term looking at blueprint drops and metal res mu your lose.

Funny that you mention this.

I'm on Cyrene doing some crafting dailies.

The lv 1 Enkidd Dire S1 (L) blueprint uses materials with over 400% MU (jagged tooth).

The Basic targeting chipn used in 30 blueprints has a MU of over 40k%!

Don't make the mistake of confusing the EP IV gamblers with real crafters, because they aren't. They're just gamblers. Crafters use materials that cost actual MU.

Dont compare a 80-90% eff high end weapon that only a few exist in the game to the ep4 ped sink.

In my eyes, those are the equivalent to an ep4, not the IMK2 or the TM8 with unl amp 7.

seems like you didnt get the essence of my post. and your comparison is wrong. the ul f106 for example cycles 1 ped per 8 seconds maximum. how is that comparable to 20 ped per 3 seconds?

If all people want to do is cycle peds then get an explosive 4 BP yourself and shut up the fucking whining.

If you want to actualy play the game and loot stuff with markup then choose another course of action.

If all people want to do is cycle peds then get an explosive 4 BP yourself and shut up the fucking whining.

If you want to actually play the game and loot stuff with markup then choose another course of action.

This.

Having 'endgame' items at the TT, even in (L) mode, is going to kill MU completely. It is already markedly down since the EP4 BP's came out (which, I need to add are NOT in the TT) since all the gamblers moved to that instead of crafting laser sights etc. And if you aren't going to play for MU anyway, since there won't be any, and want a way to cycle a ton of ped why not just get an EP4 and let the rest enjoy the game as is?

you are active few days you create 20 topics then you disappear 6-12 months again,i call it the rocket cycle

If you want to actualy play the game and loot stuff with markup then choose another course of action.

you are active few days you create 20 topics then you disappear 6-12 months again,i call it the rocket cycle

This. Read these, they might help make you see your general attitude.

Super tired of negative stuff like these threads.

Either be constructive and have good grounds to stand on... or don't do it. Even after people telling you that maybe you're doing something wrong and definitly reacting wrong, you still go on and do the same thing, over and over again.

I'll post this here too, since the message might've not gone across.

A virtual character, with a virtual little remark... that applies to so many EU players. So many.

This game's community has changed so much.

P.S.: I am not fishing anything, as you stated elsewhere, but you sure seem to be... Change your ways and be happier. Enjoy EU or let others enjoy it without this negative crap.

with the difference that the bp to cycle 20 ped per few seconds costs like 2k peds while a comparable ul weapon costs easily 50k+ (rather 100kish)
and for mining nothing comparable is even available. or do you know UL lvl 13 amps?

you're comparing apples and melons here.
compare the MU outcome you have and what you can do with it:
EP: Explosive projectiles, Residue, component BPs level 5-10, gems with the 2k investment for the BP.
with the UL weapon: you can hunt pretty much all mobs and loot all possible hunting loot.
with amp: you can mine pretty much all possible ressources.

The UL weapons & amps are so expensive because of the high MU you can get with them, while EP 4 holds very little MU.

If EP 4 could loot all BPs in the game at a rather high frequency, you can be sure it would cost 50-100k as well ^^ (MA, don't implement this! simply, because it would kill BP grinding with MU material BPs)

Last edited:
seems like you didnt get the essence of my post. and your comparison is wrong. the ul f106 for example cycles 1 ped per 8 seconds maximum. how is that comparable to 20 ped per 3 seconds?

Maybe you are the wrong about the subject of this thread.

The thread not says they should make new items for hunters and miner's that have 20ped cost / 3 sec as an EP4.
The thread suggest to add already existing UL items to TT console as L items to be able to use it without MU.
That will not change their cost of use to 20p / 3 sec.

I think your mentoined 50-100k guns also dont have 20p cost / 3 sec to use, so why is your comparsion is good and mine is wrong?

Cost / sec difference on crafting vs munting/mining is not EP4 related issue.
If you compare the cost / sec of use of the TT rifle's and finder vs the TT bp's, you will see the same difference.
Crafting is just expensiver, that is all.

Ammo is available at TT for hunters and miners, but crafters just can buy it for only 1 serie of BP.
Starter weapon, starter finder and starter bp available only at TT.
Hunters and miners can buy ammo from webshop.
Hunters and miners can get ammo from strongboxes.

Its the crafters who get the less TT stuff for their profession already.

I agree, add these and make it so they only give you Lyst/Oil to be comparible to EP4. Don't forget to make it so that miners have to mine only where there is a special mining machine present that they have to be standing right next to. Also reduce the time it takes to mine to make it comparible to each click of the crafting machine.

Cause you know, miners want to be like gamblers....

I agree, add these and make it so they only give you Lyst/Oil to be comparible to EP4. Don't forget to make it so that miners have to mine only where there is a special mining machine present that they have to be standing right next to. Also reduce the time it takes to mine to make it comparible to each click of the crafting machine.

Got a load lvl13s if you wanna dabble :laugh:

lvl 13 is 20 ped/drop, ep4 is 20 ped/click. not sure what your angle is here, but regardless i don't really give a fuck what weapon MA sticks i nthe TT, i jsut want it to have endgame cycle speed.

Got a load lvl13s if you wanna dabble :laugh:

only if you let me buy them for TT

TBH lyst has a better markup than narc, caldorite, or force/melchi, so fine.

Back