More items with mining buffs

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
New lootable mining rings as sootos, maybe some armor/clothing that buffs finder radius/depth/hit rate and % increase of finds/rare finds, etc...

Can't believe this has to be a suggestion and isn't already in the game. christmas 2016 ring establishes you have the ability already. Hunters get enough love.

New lootable mining rings as sootos, maybe some armor/clothing that buffs finder radius/depth/hit rate and % increase of finds/rare finds, etc...

Can't believe this has to be a suggestion and isn't already in the game. christmas 2016 ring establishes you have the ability already. Hunters get enough love.

Care to comment on my recent suggestion for miners:

New armor for Miners: eMINE II (M) & (F)

Legends and i discussed a rework of existing L crafting sets about a year or so ago already. Legends do you remember the thread and do you have the link?

More items with more buffs for all professions

Introducing an item enchanting profession could be fun :confused:

Cant you get rare armors on ark mining?

can't be UL.... (L) crafted gear only.

Yeah the same armor with the same concept and buffs could be done as a limited armor, though since it's main use would be for mining in PvP areas, I suspect it would last forever unless the tt was very low...

Is the old Emine Still worth getting? Whats the value if i may ask ?

Back