PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: Do you think MA should prioritize fixing this lag above all else?

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

127 94.78%
  • No

7 5.22%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    bad tt-return and on top of that at every click 1-3 seconds lag once the bar is full... fun times...
    fix both.
    the payback hof is a lie

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    I've been having lags across the board on the internet due to all of this stay at home bullshit going on.

It's not just mindark, but likely their server hosting provider, and likely the every server hosting provider right now. ISP just do not have the infrastructure, globally, to keep up with this. lag is here to stay imo until the unfortunate events of covid19 are mostly resolved.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ImUp2Mischief View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe they cant fix it, maybe its not client lag or solvable network issues.
    Maybe they getting their asses dDOS attacked harder than usual
    or some rogue bitcoin miner malware. maybe the diversity hires knows how to fix it.

Miss Gloria Hugo
    [IMG][/IMG]

Even I get lag mostly with swimming. I rise out of the water and float around and such

Its gotten quite irritating that every other action takes 15 seconds more due to lag, I will not even bother hunting during this, and its been going on for a very long time. How is this not a priority issue? The only people that do not care about the lag are the ones afk grinding day in day out, they do not realize the game is dog shit atm. Oh but they release some new moon deed suit today to get us to spend more money, figures. How about for once, you guys actually do something beneficial for the game rather than try to keep everyone depositing non stop. Just a thought, maybe make the game a bit better here and there rather than lets keep things as is. Getting rather pathetic as of late. I do not understand how it takes weeks or even months for MA to even respond about an issue. I bet if everyone quit depositing cause of the lag, boom it gets fixed in a week. But as long as people are putting in money, MA does not care one bit

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuona View Post
    Even I get lag mostly with swimming. I rise out of the water and float around and such
    This is a different type of glitch and it's been around for very long, I don't think it has anything to do with lag mayhem atm. And the "getting out of the water like a weightless mutant" animation is very funny, I grew to like it eventually, I laugh every time it happens.

I've seen a notable increase in demand for Restoration chips since the lag spike. I don't know how I'd be able to hunt without mine...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    I remember there used to be days when I logged off because I was too tired or had stuff to do or was bored.
    Nowadays, I'm logging off because I had too much lag for the day. Fix this shit already!

Detritus the Troll
    Images
    who tf is voting no to this lol

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jimbo Gumb
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    who tf is voting no to this lol
    The few players who haven't tried to login and play in the last couple months is my guess.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast