Fix this godforsaken lag

Do you think MA should prioritize fixing this lag above all else?

• Yes

Votes: 143 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today the game is being unplayable again, every 4 or 5 shots the gun gets stuck and a few seconds later fires like 10 times abruptly. Also, loot events take a while to work...

Come on please, I really want to play your game :(

Same thing, always these freezing spikes... Every day, allways...
And not a word from MA, not even to tell us that they know about it, and are "still" working on it...

It's gonna be 4 months soon... :scratch:

It's hopeless.

It varies on this end but have to say I'm grateful that the asymmetry where mob damaged you while you couldn't damage mob got fixed, this is a real improvement.

Still can't wrap my head around the explanation that it's only because of increased activity. This occurred precisely upon a recent VU but well before Mayhem.

Anyhow, glad midsommar to the team and anyone who celebrates it! (Can any Swede tell me how many beers it takes to wash away the taste of surströmming? Maybe that's what's wrong with the servers...)

Finally found a fix for the lags and freezes.

Start EU, open task manager, click details tab, find eu process, right click > set priority > high, ignore the warning.

All fails and freezes gone now, so in my case it was not a network problem, just my old CPU ( 2 cores / 2 threads ) choking up.

Hope this helps somebody with the same problem.

15.May.2020...
15.May.2021

Coincidence... illuminate?

ppp.
This is proof of my theory, which is still not clear to me.

Last edited:
well, at least its not as bad as last year...

Is it a reduction of servers , possibly to save money this time every year ?

This thread is a year old. Yet the lag is still here, just in a different form. This loot lag is the worst. You can't really use autoloot pill when it's bad. You'll have to wait for 5-30 seconds in that one spot until mob is looted. A time waster and less dollars per hour MA could gain. How the heck in a RCE economy with so much money involved they think it's alright to leave it like that over a weekend?

Many people decided to take a break this weekend because of this loot lag.

This thread is a year old. Yet the lag is still here, just in a different form. This loot lag is the worst. You can't really use autoloot pill when it's bad. You'll have to wait for 5-30 seconds in that one spot until mob is looted. A time waster and less dollars per hour MA could gain. How the heck in a RCE economy with so much money involved they think it's alright to leave it like that over a weekend?

Many people decided to take a break this weekend because of this loot lag.
Yup, I know it's a year old.

I played 5 minutes and logged out, unplayable.

I just login and it's still unplayable.
Seriously it's been 3 days now.

Hello MA ? :wave: Is there anyone here ?

Why don't you even tried to reboot the servers ?

Is it a new begining for 6 months of lag like we had last year ?..

I just login and it's still unplayable.
Seriously it's been 3 days now.

Hello MA ? :wave: Is there anyone here ?

Why don't you even tried to reboot the servers ?

Is it a new begining for 6 months of lag like we had last year ?..
can't believe they don't even monitor the game on the weekends - they got a 3 day workweek - server restart the beginning of the week - on tuesday!!

It's actually even worse than yesterday.

I tried to take out my pet, it appeared after almost 1 minute.
But the pet interface never appeared, and when I tried to dismiss, it tells me it's not available.

And now I just have to wait 45 minutes for my adjusted loot pill to finish to be able to hunt again, since I can't loot manually while it's active..

:mad:

Any official statement yet? They probably unaware. Someone write to support , please.

Unfortunately nothing surprises me anymore with this company. They would need to give many proves that they infact want us players happy. They never did.

On a game where many players have lost thousands of USD they even moke us with the Soon™ and with Sally the loot manager dog.

For how long are we waiting for the new UI? What are all those people (50+ employees) doing on weekdays on the offices?

They don't even move an avatar on weekends let alone restart and re-sync of the servers.

Don't expect it to get better until Tuesday. Meanwhile don't forget to donate more money to this incredible dedicated team! Haha

Maybe if we ALL logged off they may notice something is wrong.. or would they just think it fixed the server lag and be happy.

No other game would allow this to happen, not say anything all week and have it continue into the weekend.
Completely unacceptable.

@My|MindArk
@Dennis|MindArk
@Henrik|MindArk
@Ludvig|MindArk

I remember having a conversation with a friend about this a year ago and recalled how when AreaNet dropped the ball and lost a weekend's worth of activities in Guild Wars 2 they apologised straight away, sent everyone instant goodie bags, reconstructed as much as they could of all the transactions and refunded everything, with an “apology bonus” and did that in a week, then said if you think you’re still out, please submit a support ticket, and dealt with them within 48 hours.

That's how a company that cares about the player base deals with issues. Not just leave everyone lagging with no communication at all for several days.

It's as if they know the gig is up. Why bother fixing it? Interpol raiding the boardroom looking for who named the asteroids. Maybe they should turn the control of the universe over to the president of virtual reality - you know whats-his-face neverdie...

Last edited:
I remember having a conversation with a friend about this a year ago and recalled how when AreaNet dropped the ball and lost a weekend's worth of activities in Guild Wars 2 they apologised straight away, sent everyone instant goodie bags, reconstructed as much as they could of all the transactions and refunded everything, with an “apology bonus” and did that in a week, then said if you think you’re still out, please submit a support ticket, and dealt with them within 48 hours.

That's how a company that cares about the player base deals with issues. Not just leave everyone lagging with no communication at all for several days.
We will be lucky if we get a Skill Bonus Event like the last time this happened, only to help MA make up the lost revenue for the down time.

Oddly, it has been a year to the day since this thread was created for the last time the lag was this horrendous. May just be a coincidence. :unsure:

No other game would allow this to happen, not say anything all week and have it continue into the weekend.
Completely unacceptable.

@My|MindArk
@Dennis|MindArk
@Henrik|MindArk
@Ludvig|MindArk
There is actually no point of tagging any of them, Not like they really care what happens ? [ Unless all the mega's put a withdrawal request at the same time ]
Crafting takes almost 19 seconds per click / Looting a mob takes an easy 20 to 30 seconds to appear if on loot pill.

My loot lag has been as bad as 3-5min on Monria

Maybe I will skip Monria for today. Loot lag was bad yesterday and sounds much worse today :(

11th April 2021...

[SPAM] About your servers subscription.

Your yearly subscription is coming to an end on the 11th of May, please consider renewing your subscription as soon as possible.

04th May 2021...

[SPAM] About your servers subscription payment.

It appears that you are using the manual renewal of subscription.

Your yearly sub is coming to an end in about a week, we advise you to consider renewing your sub before it comes to an end.

We would like to remind you that if you fail to renew your sub in time, it will be lowered to the free users offer which greatly reduce stability and would force generate a short ads* for every RNG performed action.
(*ads are ran on your servers and will be consuming data.)

11th May 2021...

[SPAM] It's time to renew your servers sub.

Your servers have been downgraded to the free offer.

The key words here are: "a company that cares about the player base" which doesn`t seem to be the case wuth MA.
Also, as usually, they don`t seem to give a flying f**k about adressing the other huge issue, the communication one, although we almost begged them to do so. How f**king hard it is to understand that a simple "It hapened because this and that. We`re very sorry, we`re working hard on fixing it." would help a lot in such situations???
My way to deal with this: I`m not going to login for the rest of the weekend; it`s as simple as this.

Back