PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Philippus SoberPhil Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would be helpful in deciding if MA should release some of the above information, especially w.r.t how many deeds currently still for sale.
    So me and a few other players looked into the numbers and came to the following conclusion. There were initially 200 000 AMDs for sale. On May 12, 2019 Dylan posted on Arakdia Forum that there’s “18% of the deeds left for purchase from the web store”, this amounts to 36000 AMDs.

Now, EL has captured 331 S0ph13 globals, each one = 50 deeds sold, which amounts to 16550. Chances are that some pets weren’t captured by the tracker, but there’s no way to know exactly how many. This means that there’s up to 20k AMDs left for sale, or 10% of the initial offering, if everything is more or less correct.

P.S. As someone who has bought some deeds, I really hope that all this money eventually translates into awesome content for players of all levels. Oh and show the servers some love too.

Edit: I realised that some AMDs must also have sold before and after the pet promotion, so in reality we're looking at less than 10%. If I were to guess, I'd say 5% or so, but that's speculation.
    Last edited by SoberPhil; 05-15-2020 at 16:23.

Marauder
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberPhil View Post
    So me and a few other players looked into the numbers and came to the following conclusion. There were initially 200 000 AMDs for sale. On May 12, 2019 Dylan posted on Arakdia Forum that there’s “18% of the deeds left for purchase from the web store”, this amounts to 36000 AMDs.

Now, EL has captured 331 S0ph13 globals, each one = 50 deeds sold, which amounts to 16550. Chances are that some pets weren’t captured by the tracker, but there’s no way to know exactly how many. This means that there’s up to 20k AMDs left for sale, or 10% of the initial offering, if everything is more or less correct.
    Thats a lot of analysis and deductions there m8. Gr8 work.

Personally, it would be so much easier for the people who have the figures ready in hand to just disclose it.

Cheers

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sean Rocket Connors
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    No buffs and trade-locked overvalued deeds?

the stupid things are getting 1.5% ROI at best at current prices. i was just at the moon and it's a fucking ghost town.

cyborg suit doesn't even have any buffs or real incentive. why the hell would anyone buy this? those deeds will be 20-25 ped/each on auction when (IF) they become tradeable.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Entropialoot.com
    Images
    When buying these.. just be mindful of that they are not tradeable and are producing awful ROI.

But at least it is better than Compet.

Analytics on AMD can be found here: https://www.entropialoot.com/Chart.aspx?id=4

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    MA cant get rid of their shit.

So far once, and rarely twice a week i get 1 PEC revenue per AMD.

This is a wild guess, but if MA would grant some love to Arkadia Moon, to make it a little more attractive for the players, so there would be some revenue from AMDs, then -but only then- the AMDs probably would sell by themselves...

But as i said, that is just a wild guess....
    Last edited by Orion; 05-15-2020 at 17:37.
    The +1 PED Shop: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Theres a switch that the Ark devs can flip. It's called Perfected Viceroy.

If they choose to make the mission chain to upgrade the armor exclusive to Arkadia Moon, you can bet that overnight the AMDs payout would triple or quadruple.

Better yet, if the Ark team just announced the stats and released some pictures of Perfected Viceroy they'd sell the rest of their AMDs without even having to offer bonus pets and silver dance suits.

Is it bad that I kind of want one those dance suits???

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    I caved and bought one...

Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post
    From what I gathered:
    • you can wear armor over it;
    • You can use other clothes, including shades;
    • It seems untradeable aswell;
    • Has no buffs.
    So $300 buys me a useless POS outfit and some nearly equally useless deeds. Great. Thanks Ark Team.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    If MA were honest, it would be named Greed Cyborg Suit.

Edit :

Just some rant that i shouln't have posted
    Last edited by Fiona Simmons; 05-15-2020 at 19:45.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast