PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberPhil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So me and a few other players looked into the numbers and came to the following conclusion. There were initially 200 000 AMDs for sale. On May 12, 2019 Dylan posted on Arakdia Forum that there’s “18% of the deeds left for purchase from the web store”, this amounts to 36000 AMDs.

Now, EL has captured 331 S0ph13 globals, each one = 50 deeds sold, which amounts to 16550. Chances are that some pets weren’t captured by the tracker, but there’s no way to know exactly how many. This means that there’s up to 20k AMDs left for sale, or 10% of the initial offering, if everything is more or less correct.

P.S. As someone who has bought some deeds, I really hope that all this money eventually translates into awesome content for players of all levels. Oh and show the servers some love too.

Edit: I realised that some AMDs must also have sold before and after the pet promotion, so in reality we're looking at less than 10%. If I were to guess, I'd say 5% or so, but that's speculation.
    Unfortunately the new Cyborg suits do not show up in the Rare items list.

There will be no more tracking deeds sold using Entropialife.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 – 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    As it new clothes, it would be rude not to...

Some info for those wondering;
    • It is tt-able, but untradable atm - hoping that might change.
    • There are no buffs (speed buffs would be epic!)
    • As a skin, you can wear armour and clothes over the top - the possibilities are endless! It goes under body stockings, underwear etc.
    • It is glitchable, it has some funky interaction combinations - ill stream some of the hilarity in about 40 mins https://www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
    • It thinks it a hat, better than thinking its a lamp...
    • Its a skin stealer there are a few of those in game. Ofc really only fun to people who like to glitch clothes
    • it take form from the clothes

All in all, very cyborgy

/join #space_travel 5000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1700+ members https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Hego Damask II
    Society
    Soldiers of Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Alainax View Post
    [*]As a skin, you can wear armour and clothes over the top - the possibilities are endless!
    I wasnt interesting about it, but based on your photo's, its looks much better than in the first post, now i had the image about how it could look with my dark traveller robe + hood, and now i want one :S

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloisius View Post
    How Many Deeds Are Left?
    Y'all who keep yelling at them fail to realize one thing: You're not their target group. You're not investors, just speculators who want to flip them around as fast as possible. Since you know this is going to happen, you also know what to do to determine when. Funny how everybody just waits for everybody else. Besides, the time window for a real coup has come and gone. When they were offered at a discount for 50 ped initially, going all-in would have meant an instant 20% profit.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Y'all who keep yelling at them fail to realize one thing: You're not their target group. You're not investors, just speculators who want to flip them around as fast as possible. Since you know this is going to happen, you also know what to do to determine when. Funny how everybody just waits for everybody else. Besides, the time window for a real coup has come and gone. When they were offered at a discount for 50 ped initially, going all-in would have meant an instant 20% profit.
    only if they would have sellable after the increase to 60 peds. they were not so they didnt have any value at all actually. and when they are tradeable they will probably drop to 30 peds or lower instantly.

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    only if they would have sellable after the increase to 60 peds. they were not so they didnt have any value at all actually. and when they are tradeable they will probably drop to 30 peds or lower instantly.
    Please don't educate the fish...

Of course they would have been sellable the instant they were all taken. Whether for 60 ped, the intended nominal value, is another matter. But as a seller with monopoly, you'd have at least some power over it.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Marauder
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    An investor without an exit strategy is not an investor but a speculator. So perhaps first understand something about investing before labeling others. The reason people ask about the number of deeds is to see whether it would be a short/medium/long term exit and whether it fits into there agenda.

A company looking to sell shares without any guidance or info on the contrary is not looking for investors but *beep* I would argue. So it is the company which needs to set its priorities straight in the first place.

lol @ discount for 50 peds. Going all in would have meant a 40-50% loss lmao. Noone is waiting for everybody else. People are waiting for Arkadia/MA to get some content up on ark moon worthy of the price they are asking for.

Please don't educate the fish...
    For its own sake, the fish needs to be educated when it is swimming amongst the sharks.

Actually I am their target group. I am an investor.
    I was an original purchaser of CLDs, and held them for 5 years.
    I was an original investor in Arkadia Underground deeds, and held them for 3 years.
    I was an original investor in Compet shares, and held them until they went under.
    I was an original investor in Moon Deeds, and still hold them to this day.
    I was an original investor in Crystal Palace shares, and still hold them to this day.
    I have also invested in many land areas and tried hard to be a buy-and-hold and work with MindArk and they just couldn't resist sodomizing every LA owner again and again. So I sold out.

I'm an investor, I've just seen some of the shit-shows that MA has pulled with their investors and I am not pleased with all of them. The Moon was a flop because they released it too early and with what seems to be an absence of a plan.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ya i'm not a investor i just bought 350 deeds so i could look at them. yes during the sale. so when profit bro? when profit?!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fanan Head Shot
    For how long are they trying to sell these Moon deeds? Two years? Moar? Crazy!

In the mean time they could have sold Crystal Palace 100x

The suit looks cool but like the pet robot on the promo before why can't this suit be sold on auction? Or maybe some acceleration buff instead? Or even a 10% skill increase gain buff.

Why this Real Cash Economy have so many things that we can't sell? Partial Real Cash Economy anyone?
    Hunting in Calypso since: 03-Jan-2008

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast