Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

So me and a few other players looked into the numbers and came to the following conclusion. There were initially 200 000 AMDs for sale. On May 12, 2019 Dylan posted on Arakdia Forum that there’s “18% of the deeds left for purchase from the web store”, this amounts to 36000 AMDs.

Now, EL has captured 331 S0ph13 globals, each one = 50 deeds sold, which amounts to 16550. Chances are that some pets weren’t captured by the tracker, but there’s no way to know exactly how many. This means that there’s up to 20k AMDs left for sale, or 10% of the initial offering, if everything is more or less correct.

P.S. As someone who has bought some deeds, I really hope that all this money eventually translates into awesome content for players of all levels. Oh and show the servers some love too.

Edit: I realised that some AMDs must also have sold before and after the pet promotion, so in reality we're looking at less than 10%. If I were to guess, I'd say 5% or so, but that's speculation.

Unfortunately the new Cyborg suits do not show up in the Rare items list.

There will be no more tracking deeds sold using Entropialife.

As it new clothes, it would be rude not to...

Some info for those wondering;
  • It is tt-able, but untradable atm - hoping that might change.
  • There are no buffs (speed buffs would be epic!)
  • As a skin, you can wear armour and clothes over the top - the possibilities are endless! It goes under body stockings, underwear etc. :cool:
  • It is glitchable, it has some funky interaction combinations - ill stream some of the hilarity in about 40 mins https://www.twitch.tv/bonnieeu
  • It thinks it a hat, better than thinking its a lamp...
  • Its a skin stealer there are a few of those in game. Ofc really only fun to people who like to glitch clothes :laugh:
  • it take form from the clothes
All in all, very cyborgy
jjjj.jpg

borgj.jpg

smuggjjj.jpg

[*]As a skin, you can wear armour and clothes over the top - the possibilities are endless!

I wasnt interesting about it, but based on your photo's, its looks much better than in the first post, now i had the image about how it could look with my dark traveller robe + hood, and now i want one :S

How Many Deeds Are Left?

Y'all who keep yelling at them fail to realize one thing: You're not their target group. You're not investors, just speculators who want to flip them around as fast as possible. Since you know this is going to happen, you also know what to do to determine when. Funny how everybody just waits for everybody else. Besides, the time window for a real coup has come and gone. When they were offered at a discount for 50 ped initially, going all-in would have meant an instant 20% profit.

Y'all who keep yelling at them fail to realize one thing: You're not their target group. You're not investors, just speculators who want to flip them around as fast as possible. Since you know this is going to happen, you also know what to do to determine when. Funny how everybody just waits for everybody else. Besides, the time window for a real coup has come and gone. When they were offered at a discount for 50 ped initially, going all-in would have meant an instant 20% profit.

only if they would have sellable after the increase to 60 peds. they were not so they didnt have any value at all actually. and when they are tradeable they will probably drop to 30 peds or lower instantly.

only if they would have sellable after the increase to 60 peds. they were not so they didnt have any value at all actually. and when they are tradeable they will probably drop to 30 peds or lower instantly.

Please don't educate the fish...

Of course they would have been sellable the instant they were all taken. Whether for 60 ped, the intended nominal value, is another matter. But as a seller with monopoly, you'd have at least some power over it.

An investor without an exit strategy is not an investor but a speculator. So perhaps first understand something about investing before labeling others. The reason people ask about the number of deeds is to see whether it would be a short/medium/long term exit and whether it fits into there agenda.

A company looking to sell shares without any guidance or info on the contrary is not looking for investors but *beep* I would argue. So it is the company which needs to set its priorities straight in the first place.

lol @ discount for 50 peds. Going all in would have meant a 40-50% loss lmao. Noone is waiting for everybody else. People are waiting for Arkadia/MA to get some content up on ark moon worthy of the price they are asking for.

Please don't educate the fish...

For its own sake, the fish needs to be educated when it is swimming amongst the sharks. :)

Actually I am their target group. I am an investor.
I was an original purchaser of CLDs, and held them for 5 years.
I was an original investor in Arkadia Underground deeds, and held them for 3 years.
I was an original investor in Compet shares, and held them until they went under.
I was an original investor in Moon Deeds, and still hold them to this day.
I was an original investor in Crystal Palace shares, and still hold them to this day.
I have also invested in many land areas and tried hard to be a buy-and-hold and work with MindArk and they just couldn't resist sodomizing every LA owner again and again. So I sold out.

I'm an investor, I've just seen some of the shit-shows that MA has pulled with their investors and I am not pleased with all of them. The Moon was a flop because they released it too early and with what seems to be an absence of a plan.

ya i'm not a investor i just bought 350 deeds so i could look at them. yes during the sale. so when profit bro? when profit?!!

For how long are they trying to sell these Moon deeds? Two years? Moar? Crazy!

In the mean time they could have sold Crystal Palace 100x :laugh:

The suit looks cool but like the pet robot on the promo before why can't this suit be sold on auction? Or maybe some acceleration buff instead? Or even a 10% skill increase gain buff.

Why this Real Cash Economy have so many things that we can't sell? Partial Real Cash Economy anyone?

I was being sarcastic, folks... that went way too high I guess. Sorry for the confusion, I shouldn't try psychology when tired. Though serious about the lack of sympathy for mere deed flippers, and I have a hunch at least on Ark's side the devs share this sentiment, but yes, of course the remaining number needs out into the public for transparency as a matter of principle. Ideally updating live in the webshop, the easiest thing to do in software. It is ridiculous, on Ark forum it says they don't have access to the sales figures and need to beg MA for this information, and then seemingly receive no answer for months. I don't really know whom to blame nor got any idea who may have an agenda with all this, but it just is not plausible.

"Investing" without exit strategy has been a hallmark of this game (hangars, stables, space etc pp) which was created by a company of people with banking background. Some got lucky and development followed, some put in hard work and managed to carve out their niche, others didn't. Those in here for a long time and with serious money know this, so no point waving with the text book after the fact. I got some moon deeds to support the development, nothing else. For years now I've been telling everybody who would listen to enjoy the game and buy real gold. That is an exit strategy.

A few things they messed up here with in my opinion:

1) Not giving the Moon more content before the release / poor development overall.
I understand they may need to crowd source funding to get it developed or off the ground, but putting a potato in the sky and calling it a Moon is absurd. Just check out Monria in comparison.

2) Making the unique item / skin unable to be traded / "soul bound".
The deeds can go up in value thus allowing a potential recovery of the money spent to obtain the item, but the item itself has no added value for the investor. This would have made it a much easier choice to purchase the package, for me at least.

3) Not offering a budget option for those who want the suit and making the minimum investment 300 USD / 3,000 PED.

Just my 2 cents on all of this.

- VH

Cyborg suit is not tradeable.

Why? Why would they even do that? Emulating the "Not Pay To Win" model? Uh, no, just no! And another thing: no one else is allowed to talk politics, but MA has no problem aligning with the NWO and their transhumanism agenda like it's some kind of acceptable position. Next we'll be getting vaccines and gender pills.

Edit: Tradeable! Good but since I'm against the NWO agenda I won't wear one. But IRL give me augmented vision or implantable electronic dopamine triggers and I'm your transhuman advocate!

Last edited:
Why? Why would they even do that? Emulating the "Not Pay To Win" model? Uh, no, just no!

It would make perfect sense if there were some decent buff attached to it, but an avatar-bound item that is purely aesthetic is highly unappealing. You're basically paying $150 USD for it and will never see that money again.

Why? Why would they even do that? Emulating the "Not Pay To Win" model? Uh, no, just no! And another thing: no one else is allowed to talk politics, but MA has no problem aligning with the NWO and their transhumanism agenda like it's some kind of acceptable position. Next we'll be getting vaccines and gender pills.

Might be a little bit much there. Can't win with the Cyborg. If anything, it just pulls away from the economy; another item that could be craftable.

We already have vaccines in EU. (i.e the toxic shot and the vaccine needed to shoot the Hussk for example)

It would make perfect sense if there were some decent buff attached to it, but an avatar-bound item that is purely aesthetic is highly unappealing. You're basically paying $150 USD for it and will never see that money again.

Who knows, it might come. This suite might walk same path as Gorgon armor.
If it will be upgradeable it's those who dared to take a chance here who might get something extra... ;)

But probably not. :D

allow folks to trade them in for the pet that was in webshop previously... and do so both ways... 2 cyborg suits=1 pet or 2 pets=1 cyborg suit. Buy enough Moon Deeds and Greece Deeds and you get both and the gorgon suit as well.

Theres a switch that the Ark devs can flip. It's called Perfected Viceroy.

If they choose to make the mission chain to upgrade the armor exclusive to Arkadia Moon, you can bet that overnight the AMDs payout would triple or quadruple.

Better yet, if the Ark team just announced the stats and released some pictures of Perfected Viceroy they'd sell the rest of their AMDs without even having to offer bonus pets and silver dance suits.

Is it bad that I kind of want one those dance suits??? :ahh:

I was wondering when they will do this. I don't want to tier my Viceroy until they do.

Is there any chance they will make the viceroy tradeable too?

If the Cyborg suits were tradeable, I think all the deeds would have sold by now. Maybe that will change in a similar way to how movement decay was removed from certain vehicles in a future version update.

Absolutely. AMD's would be gone in < 1 month if this suit was tradeable. I really don't see that changing even though I would like them to happen.

Need to figure out whether i should just discount the whole AMD and just buy the $300 cyborg suit. Tempting i must say.

Not bad offer, but sadly this month rent is more important.
And yeah some buff will be enought to consider not eating this month.

getting info is like pulling teeth...long in the tooth, teeth, oh, longtooth! i get it

Will be tradable! :yay:

tradable.jpg

So this is a slam dunk if the suit becomes trade-able. Will just have to wait about a year probably for the Ark Moon deeds to come up in value

If the suit is tradable, how much would it go for, seems it does not have any real functionality except to look cool? And are the hacking devices tradable and how much are they worth?

And the problem with the Mon Deeds from what I see is that they are not yielding anything, so the price is hard to justify suit or no suit, unless the suit is saleable for 3000 PED or more...which also seems unlikely.

Last edited:
If the suit is tradable, how much would it go for, seems it does not have any real functionality except to look cool? And are the hacking devices tradable and how much are they worth?

And the problem with the Mon Deeds from what I see is that they are not yielding anything, so the price is hard to justify suit or no suit, unless the suit is saleable for 3000 PED or more...which also seems unlikely.

I saw someone wanting to buy a Cyborg suit in #calytrade for 950. Yeah right now the Ark Moon has very little activity on it but development is being held back until all the deeds are sold. Ark Studios has stated that the adventure continues on the Ark Moon and that the traditional Ark mission chains, i.e. Smuggler/IFN will take people there, so expect revenues from that. When that happens the Deeds will be worth more, which is why I said people will have to hold on to their Deeds until the right time comes, which could be a year or more after they have finally all been sold.

I saw someone wanting to buy a Cyborg suit in #calytrade for 950. Yeah right now the Ark Moon has very little activity on it but development is being held back until all the deeds are sold. Ark Studios has stated that the adventure continues on the Ark Moon and that the traditional Ark mission chains, i.e. Smuggler/IFN will take people there, so expect revenues from that. When that happens the Deeds will be worth more, which is why I said people will have to hold on to their Deeds until the right time comes, which could be a year or more after they have finally all been sold.

"I found the secret and my adventure starts now."
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/qr-code.14014/
Don't click that link it's a just a reminder to dev's who forgot about it completely. Dylan replied with oh this was just a little fun. :(
QR codes can do things. So sad that technology seems to slip by while the game fades into stale insignificance.

The Ark moon is actually quite nice. The mobs are unique and ugly but likeable. The architecture is quite nice especially in Gamma. The stargate TPs look absolutely fantastic. But some things i don't like like the simple daily mission for the ptech outfit - just a bit too boring. And the mountains, I frickn hate mountains in this game. Overall though Moon is great. Oh and don't forget the pirates missed out. I for one don't miss them. Still in game though, sadly.

Arkadia moon is my favorite planet now.

Last edited:
Back