Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

This is unfair for those who already bought lots of deeds, but fairness isnt MA's best side!

This is unfair for those who already bought lots of deeds, but fairness isnt MA's best side!

Early adopters had the "unfairness" of getting them at a discount. Later on they're packing trinkets to help you getting to flip them around sooner. How unfair because now I want those trinkets more than anything! Is there no limit to the absurdity of humans...

I don't think this is unfair for those who bought AMD's without Bonuses Items, I mean when they purchase something they are ready to buy because they accept the deal right ?

What is unfair imo is for players who want AMDs but cannot make a purchase on the webshop for X reason. It's unfair for them and for the selling of the Deeds, because it's a % of deeds unsold.

excuse my level of English and mistakes*

What is unfair imo is for players who want AMDs but cannot make a purchase on the webshop for X reason. It's unfair for them and for the selling of the Deeds, because it's a % of deeds unsold.

This is a different matter altogether. If people want to buy but can't, of course this will hurt sales and in consequence make those who bought earlier have to wait longer. Sorry if I misunderstood the post above, but there were others whining about the extras when they bought earlier which I find utterly silly. If the problems with payment providers are not resolved, all companies involved will go down the drain. This must be the highest priority.

dont worry. one day in the future you will be able to unload your tons of ark moon deeds at a huge loss. be happy they arent tradeable as on paper you didnt make a loss yet :D

The next offer will be the Umbranoid skin with the Moon Deeds :)

Back