Question: Investment possibility!

Zip

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Linus Zip Lindström
Hey everyone!

I will now place down a investmant possibility that is open for questions.

Hey everyone!
This is not a thing that i am taking live at this moment.
So no need to ask me about investment at this time if you were thinking that.

Need input on this from everyone!

This is not a loan service seeing those are not allowed ingame.

With those things said!

Here we go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zip's
"We invest together!"
The investments are in shares called *PPP*

To be short. This is an investment where you invest in me and my personal goal!
I am perfectly honest with my goals.

Investment goals:
1. Expand with more investments!
2. Make a withdraw for myself without selling a land area!
3. Free to leave with bonus after one year invested!

If im looking for more investments this will open up again!
I will only make one investment at a time!
Should there be another investment before buyback is complete. 100% of the current holders will have to be in agreement to sell more shares!

The idea is yet again simple!
When you invest in *PPP* you will get a weekly ROI Payout!
Collect a higher ROI and climb the steps on my weekly *Pure Peds Payout*
The Dividend will be added to my Spreadsheet i use for my event.
The ROI payout will not be further boosted than 12%

*PPP* = 50 PED each!
There will be a total of 10000 shares at the start!
All shares are owned by me and it is those that are for sale!
Weekly ROI Payout!
ROI: 9% - 12%

Idle investor: 9%
Active investor: 12%

Active investor = +10 globals on my land areas weekly!

This investment is special!
1 year buyback option added: 112% - 120% value of your investment!

1 year: 112%
1 year as a Active Investor = 120%

Active = having +10 globals weekly in over 50% of the time beeing an investor

You can if you want. Sell the shares after one year of investing!
The shares will be sold in the forum and i will myself pay out the % extra bonus!
When a person places the shares on the forum i have first call of buying them. If i pass then the general public is open for the trade.
When the buyout is announced from an investor, all ROI dividends are gone for that week on the announcement!
The buyback value is based on that week and will not be changed. Even if the trade is done several weeks after the decision.
This is something that needs to be after a year. Seeing it will be a heavy cost for me to do so.

As an investor!

I will update and work on the land areas myself as i do now.
All the admin work with the event and the weekly payout is on me.
The ROI is based on your investment and not the income of the areas!

*PPP* shares you can trade or sell with other investors only.
All those trades must be approved by me, but the price you sell for having nothing to do with me.

If you want out of the investment yourself before the year is finished, then your shares will be the first ones that are sold if there still are some left.
If all shares are sold, then I will place them for sale in the fund forum thread.
A fee of 2,5% will be added, making you get 97,5% of your investment back

The ROI allways pay out at the start of each week to the persons holding the shares at that time!

All PED on investing or withdrawals are managed by me!

What do i get from this?
1. I get the possibility to expand without investing more into the game myself!
2. This will also make me withdraw PED without selling anything!​

attachment.php

Last edited:
So you're asking for up to 500k PED to fund your investments, whith no actual contract, with no one actually knowing who you are, where you live and you what plan to do exactly with that money, apart from the vague insinuation of profitable investments which you will personally make? With no one actually knowing whether you'll actually pay off these dividends over the next decade or two, what the state of your health and wellbeing is (will you be online in 10 years time?) and a questionable claim of 9% on ROI, which not even the almighty god himself could claim with certainty, since dividends always depend on the economic situation and yo uhave no contractual obligation to pay them.

Add to that the fact you can only write in broken English (no offence) and that you have just made a poor attempt of a loan service, which is (rightly so) not allowed, I can only conclude that this is a very comical attempt at legitimate business.

I can only advise everyone to use the official channels for investment (ingame deeds and shares) if they are interested in longterm investments, and that no investment is 100% guaranteed to return your investment.

So you're asking for up to 500k PED to fund your investments, whith no actual contract, with no one actually knowing who you are, where you live and you what plan to do exactly with that money, apart from the vague insinuation of profitable investments which you will personally make? With no one actually knowing whether you'll actually pay off these dividends over the next decade or two, what the state of your health and wellbeing is (will you be online in 10 years time?) and a questionable claim of 9% on ROI, which not even the almighty god himself could claim with certainty, since dividends always depend on the economic situation and yo uhave no contractual obligation to pay them.

Add to that the fact you can only write in broken English (no offence) and that you have just made a poor attempt of a loan service, which is (rightly so) not allowed, I can only conclude that this is a very comical attempt at legitimate business.

I can only advise everyone to use the official channels for investment (ingame deeds and shares) if they are interested in longterm investments, and that no investment is 100% guaranteed to return your investment.

Hi :)

All trades are final. So that is a big problem.

I kinda want a contract for everyone that is planning to setup an investment. One with Mindark directly.
Like i wrote in the other topic. One that will keep the players that invest safe. But there are no options like that now.

I do use broken English :D Been told many times. And im ok with it.
Its not my native one and i do ok with it.

The loaning service was actually needed and i knew that it was going to be locked. Only ppl with a banking license are able to loan things within Entropia. They paid alot of money for that one also.

Now with using other words and making it up to the investor to collect after a year. That makes this another thing. And no longer a loan. Even if i call first right to buy all shares that are beeing sold.

And when it all comes down to it.
This is not an investment topic. Its a question topic about a investment idea.
I am not looking for investors.

And your points are valid. Things need to be more in details if this was a investment.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ot-Loan-service-quot-Give-and-take-investment

Guys invest in MA is best and safest :) Tomorow some of this funds will run whit money or something other and all will go to cry at MA again

Totaly agree.

Would love he possibility to place my investments in a ingame options for something like this.
Why not let players be able to send out invesments thru the Entropia exchange?
That would be the very best way.

But there is no need for that really. But it will let the players have controll over it a bit if that happens.
As it is now the player will have some controll. But that is first having the money invested a year with this option i posted.

If they decide to sell before that they are getting a 2,5% fee and loose on the initial investment.

Keep the questions coming guys :)

Forgot to add the picture of possible profit!

attachment.php

I can understand how to buy deeds and how the investment on my end would work, but I do not see how you plan to utilize my investment to provide a ROI. I can't just expect that if you raise funds that you will make more money on your LAs. I know other organizations have deeds to buy and I can see how they actively raise funds to provide a consistent return. If you are talking about getting a share of you land areas (in affect) then it needs to be presented like that with some display of income from the LAs.
Side note = I often find your events overly complicated and confusing - maybe that's just me but that's how I find it. Even when just starting to read this post I was like "huh? what is all this?"

I support your efforts to invest and expand the game economy and wanted to provide you some of my feedback and hope it's constructive.

I can understand how to buy deeds and how the investment on my end would work, but I do not see how you plan to utilize my investment to provide a ROI. I can't just expect that if you raise funds that you will make more money on your LAs. I know other organizations have deeds to buy and I can see how they actively raise funds to provide a consistent return. If you are talking about getting a share of you land areas (in affect) then it needs to be presented like that with some display of income from the LAs.
Side note = I often find your events overly complicated and confusing - maybe that's just me but that's how I find it. Even when just starting to read this post I was like "huh? what is all this?"

I support your efforts to invest and expand the game economy and wanted to provide you some of my feedback and hope it's constructive.

I am only after feedback and thoughts.

I made this investment possibility with high return possibility.
And to be honest. It would be tough to meet them with my current setup of areas.

But with more areas with the investment i will be building up the income. Seeing i pay it on the invested money and not the land area income. And all new type of income would be a way to build up funds.

A 500k investment at this point would be tough without a good investment for them. But a "smaller" 150k-250k would work.

The main problem with all of these are that we as fund managers have no eyes on us. We need someone to check things and make sure that our goals are solid. And if they fail. Make sure that investors gets paid. Even if that way is a fore sale on the managers assets.

And that is something i wat to present to Mindark!

I want someone to report to on a solid base (Hint My, new community manager;)), few times each year to show that i am on track with things and the money invested are still solid. And like the bank. If they turn out not to be. That person says, what arm should we cut to find the money needed?

Last edited:
Back