Suggestion: Reintroduce roman numerals for deposit sizes!

What looks more awesome?

• Rich (XXIII)

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Rich (23)

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
I returned recently to the game. Its so good and I love most of the new things but I was HORRIFIED to see that the roman numerals changed to normal numbers.

edit: Huge (XVIII) :yay:vs Huge (18).. bleh

I think I speak for everyone when I say that if its a mining-HoF without roman numerals.. then I dont want it!

Gigantic (24), bah, you can take it back!

Please mindark, its my dying wish (I'm not dying though) to see roman numerals reintroduced.

Last edited:
They will never change it back to roman characters since they tried to "modernize" the game. Although they forgot some weapons which still got roman letters, oh well.

One thing they could do and probably is the likely scenario if they wanted to change it, is make the claim sizes only describe the size. Like just, Huge or Gigantic. Removing the unnecessary number.
So what looks more awesome to me is just simply Rich.

Removing Roman numerals made auction searching for mindforce chips a lot easier.

The graphics haven't changed for them however.

Sure, leave it for items. Just talking about the radar.

Huge is XVIII (18) btw.

Plentiful is XVII (17)

:rolleyes:

I talked about this issue before and completely want the roman numerals back! Having 2 Xs on a finder has a much larger impact than a "20".

Really hope MA changes this...

Make entropia great again, I wanna back to see old roman numerals in mining, but for items leave it as it for now please.

roman numerals for sure.

The irony...

irony.jpg

I 100% agree with this,bring back the Roman Numerals!!!!

LOL I always hated them. People would talk like yea I can't get an "IIVs" or what not. I'm like what the heck is that and I only understood tiny, small, etc. I personally don't like Roman numerals, maybe just because I haven't learned them.
That being said - seeing "12" doesn't really do much for me. I guess there is a word and a number..

Its official then I guess. Looking forward to the next VU when I assume we'll see roman numerals back on the radar!
(Atleast the option to switch)

Thanks! :eyecrazy:

I voted Roman numerals for mining, but I think Mindforce chips should stay with the new system, just for ease of buying (L) chips from auction.

Anyway, what did the Romans ever do for us.... ;)

Agree, this would be purely cosmetic for the finder radar. Dont even care about claim deeds that much.

I voted Roman numerals for mining, but I think Mindforce chips should stay with the new system, just for ease of buying (L) chips from auction.

Anyway, what did the Romans ever do for us.... ;)
Ditto. Too short. Still too short.

Just making sure this doesn't go away because some things are more important than others.

I found it irritating when I was watching streams and the streamer mentioned eye-eye-vee and vee-eye and whatnot. Took me a while to figure out he was pronouncing roman numbers...

I'm just saying that some are challenged by roman numbers. Personally I'd prefer roman numbers.

Besides, what have they ever done for us?

MA, please look at this poll and consider adding the option. Just bury it in some config file if you dont want to make the options menu too cluttered.

Thanks, looking forward to next VU! :)

Back