Colbey Kal

Dominant
Society
NBK Otium
Colbey Colbey Kal
From VU 16 update:

New Features
Camera and Interaction
  • The interaction range for different targets has been unified.
  • Terminal interfaces now close automatically if the avatar moves a certain distance away.
Originally Posted Here

In the past I could turn off "Move to Target". This would let me open the Storage, Auction, and Crafting Terminals at the same time.

I can't manage to to do this anymore at 'most' locations. Could the distance that automatically closes please be increased? A small change would work, but I see no reason to not double it.

It's a small thing but I like to surf the auction while doing hour long component crafting.

Thanks!

It's a small thing but I like to surf the auction while doing hour long component crafting.

Thanks!

While I in no way want to detract from your post - I really REALLY want to be able to open more terminals simultaneously - I do want to point out that you can access the auction from within the crafting terminal itself. Anywhere that has a crafting terminal, functionally, is an auction terminal as well.

That being said, your OP has validity for efficiency of action. I like to keep my avatar cycling PED as much as possible, especially when running skill pills. One of the ways I do this is by hitting the crafting terminal and beginning a crafting session while I tally my hunt. I need access to both a repair terminal and a TT terminal to conduct my tally and book keeping, and ideally I like to do this while crafting.

I agree, would be nice to be able to open anywhere actually... We have futuristic communication devices, can allow our avatar's bodies to be revived at revive terminal like some sci-fi adventure... absolutely no need for a blasted terminal really, just add auction to action library...

That having been said, in Rocktropia apartments CND the terminals are fairly close to one another so it's easier to open multiple terminals there vs most places on Calypso....

I agree, would be nice to be able to open anywhere actually... We have futuristic communication devices, can allow our avatar's bodies to be revived at revive terminal like some sci-fi adventure... absolutely no need for a blasted terminal really, just add auction to action library...

That having been said, in Rocktropia apartments CND the terminals are fairly close to one another so it's easier to open multiple terminals there vs most places on Calypso....

Well... We do have portable repair terminals and TT units... So they have adapted some. I just don't feel justified using those while I'm inside a service center :laugh:

Yes please. That change was very irritating.

Yes it's way more easy to go through storage and see if there is something that can be sold
in auction when both GUI are open, many places where they are too far from each other.

That panel in CND apartments should be a tradeable item imo. I want one in each
of every of my apartments. ;)

Back