a 10k biding mistake

That would explain it then lol.

I thought the pic showed a bo of +10073 or whatever.

I play for 12 years and never happened to me because like others said, always sort auction by Buyouts!

hi an update on my biding mistake. :yay:
To day it is resolved, my biding mistake has bin resolved, to day i met with Zeipher Treihop Prodig. and settled the matter. thums up for him, hi is a excellent example of what stuff good players is made of. :thumbup:
an that levees me probably with the most "expensive" painting in Entropia.:laugh:

Baron Topper

ps a great thanks to the community, for there help.

This has been a nice thread to read through. Good luck with all your future bidding!

I'm honestly surprised Baron wasn't reported for market manipulation or something similar, considering the many non laissez-faire and finger-pointing posts on these forums very-recently. Anyone who massively overbids then pms saying they contacted mindark about their bidding mistake will probably at least experience delays & hassle from many other players. Guessing Baron is a really nice guy since everyone's very supportive in this topic. :scratch2:
+Rep to Prodiq.

I saw that. Thought you were doing a PED trade or something. Glad it turned out ok.

Don't worry, add me ingame and we fix this ?

You just made it onto my nice list. When I have the chance, I'll buy from you first.

Well done. Thank you for being a fine example of good players in this game.

Back