Suggestion: Include Vehicles in "Destructible Environmental Items"

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
VU 17.0 brought along several long needed changes, including returning in the form of shrapnel a portion of the cost of a mob that has been drowned or turreted, as well as for destroying "destructible environmental items".

A notable exception was Vehicles in PvP zones. These, I believe, should have been included as "destructible environmental items" and with the current features in place with doors, walls, gates, explosive barrels, and laser traps, I think it would be relatively easy to add Vehicles into the list.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

Yes please. Also Please add fuel consumption used while hunting in space. Most of my losses while hunting in space with quad is fuel burn.

VU 17.0 brought along several long needed changes, including returning in the form of shrapnel a portion of the cost of a mob that has been drowned or turreted, as well as for destroying "destructible environmental items".

A notable exception was Vehicles in PvP zones. These, I believe, should have been included as "destructible environmental items" and with the current features in place with doors, walls, gates, explosive barrels, and laser traps, I think it would be relatively easy to add Vehicles into the list.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

Do you mean you would get shrap from a vehicle you destroy in PvP ?

Would be great. :yay:

If they do that, I'm gonna start going back to the rig and firing some people. :sniper:
Rig is noobland now..
Since vehicles are allowed on the oil field, they just wait quietly inside Sleip, pop out to pick up oil, and just jump back inside.

So basically every noob is 540 HP there.. :rolleyes:

If you get skills from shooting on a vehicle I can understand why MA hasn't done this. Free skillin' mostly afk. One guy repair, one guy shoot infinity skillgain no loss. :eyecrazy:

This also means pirates will get some return for killing people without loot, probably leading to increased pirate activity.

So I vote no, hell no.

Do you mean you would get shrap from a vehicle you destroy in PvP ?

Yes, that is precisely what I mean.

If you get skills from shooting on a vehicle I can understand why MA hasn't done this. Free skillin' mostly afk. One guy repair, one guy shoot infinity skillgain no loss. :eyecrazy:

This also means pirates will get some return for killing people without loot, probably leading to increased pirate activity.

So I vote no, hell no.

Specifically I am saying it should be done to the same degree as teh other destructible environmental items. It is not a 100% return, not even close. It seems to be somewhere around 70%.

Agreed. Some kick back from blowing up vehicles would be awesome.
Can we add something for killing players in non-lootable PvP areas also while we are at it? :coffee:

- VH

This. If they arent capable of making rig pvp vehicle free then this would be something.

5/5

Back