Suggestion: Space warp zones

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Hi :)

Now that the area around space stations is not lootable, would it be possible to allow for warp to commence without the need to fly so far away from the space station?

I realise in the past is was a move to ensure that the ships would have to enter lootable pvp before charging the drive, to allow would be attackers and what not. However now these zones are no longer the place where attacks might happen, it would be very much appreciated if we could charge the warp from within the blue zone. Its a remnant of the old system, and very much now just a waste of time.

Similarly, could the lootable pvp message be removed eventually? ( the one that appears when you are not in lootable, from the old system).

Thank you kindly :)

also when u WARP Too close to a Spacestation gives u a diferent place than your asking to. lol

I had this issue few times already, When warping from NI to CALY for example, i get stuck somewhere in middle (where are the Hunting zones) lol.... somehow the WARP Fails.

Not sure if anyone else experience this before.

Completely agreed. Also Z axis has been broken since space particle movement update?
When making a waypoint or warping, it does not take into account the Z axis. The waypoint or warp is higher or lower than the intended target relative to you current position in the z axis.

But, regarding distance required for warp initiation, it would be difficult, for MA, to differentiate between non lootable pvp and regular pvp.

also when u WARP Too close to a Spacestation gives u a diferent place than your asking to. lol

I had this issue few times already, When warping from NI to CALY for example, i get stuck somewhere in middle (where are the Hunting zones) lol.... somehow the WARP Fails.

Not sure if anyone else experience this before.

Yes its such a waste of a warp when it lands you somewhere random!

Completely agreed. Also Z axis has been broken since space particle movement update?
When making a waypoint or warping, it does not take into account the Z axis. The waypoint or warp is higher or lower than the intended target relative to you current position in the z axis.

But, regarding distance required for warp initiation, it would be difficult, for MA, to differentiate between non lootable pvp and regular pvp.
Yes the Z axis coords is a pain, ive noticed its bugged on planet also ( although harder to detect)

Back