Biggest PVP4 Kill Ever?? 6.2K PED (Silent Uber)

anonimity

Stalker
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
Fighting Bobazz in PvP4, and he dropped 6.2K PED in ammo loot to us. Silent Uber. As far as I know this the largest multiplier I've ever heard of... 4K being the previous high.

Seen some around the same size before but huge gz on the ammo :D

2 on 1? why u guys cheating?

Amazing hit bro.

/salute

It's not the biggest one, I know there was at least one 7K a few years ago, but I'm not sure it was just the ammo.

Anyway Gz, very nice one. :)

By the way, why did they remove PK Globals ? :confused:
It was nice to see.

Hm I thought people dropped their actual loot when looted in pvp. What happens to their loot? Is the return based on how much total TT value of loot they had * multiplier?

Hm I thought people dropped their actual loot when looted in pvp. What happens to their loot? Is the return based on how much total TT value of loot they had * multiplier?

All lootables are looted. There is also loot like this financed from toxic shots, which you get as ammo.

All lootables are looted. There is also loot like this financed from toxic shots, which you get as ammo.

Oh nice, got ya. :cool:

This is just ammo.
Ammo are not lootable, so these ones comes from the system.

Like a PK loot-pool supposedly coming from all the anti-toxic shots used in PvP and maybe ammo spent etc..
They call "multiplier" based on Anti-toxic cost that is 5 PED.
You usually get about 2/3 PED ammo killing someone there since he lose his vaccine, but here it was 6.2K :)

It seems they looted only the ammo here, so the guy wasn't carrying any lootable.

Huge GZ I might stop playing Apex Legends and hit the pvp :laugh:

I also had a +6K one, way backkk.

So basically you can go with your mates to pvp4, kill each other and loot big time? Or how rare is it - same as hunting?

So basically you can go with your mates to pvp4, kill each other and loot big time? Or how rare is it - same as hunting?
You may be able to "force" it, but it's the same as a 5 ped to kill mob, so same odds in theory.

I just noticed this thread.
What a cool sneaky back door way to transfer peds between players.
The fact that these loots are apparently not listed as Globals now just makes it even cooler

Back