Suggestion: State of EU

Theocles

Alpha
Since this camera update and massive influx of people afk hunting or running bots to skill for them, the game has felt so unrewarding to skill or put any effort into. Why waste time hunting or grinding when you can camp marcimex cave or CP 24hrs a day with a macro or bot like the rest of players.? I know MA likes the increase in peds cycled/lost by most avatars, but is this really a good thing for the game? For those of us who actually enjoyed this game, it feels a bit ridiculous to waste time skilling when you can jump on the macro bandwagon and afk hunt all day like everyone else, that being said I have some minor suggestions or improvements that I wanted to throw out there.

1. Revert the camera update and make people actually play the game again rather than afk hunting day in, day out. Cannot even hunt anymore without running into people running a stupid macro next to you.

2. Fix the lag that is currently plaguing the game, the 20 second intermittent lag spikes have grown rather irritating, would be nice to get an ETA on when this will be fixed.

3. Remove medistims entirely, The only time I have ever seen these be used is in pvp, and it completely removes the skill factor from pvp in my opinion, people just have them running non stop.

4. Introduce new crafted weapons for pvp. Armatrix weapons for hunting are convenient, different types of crafted weapons with dmg types such as cold or electric would be nice, or just one dmg type focused on the weapon, this would increase demand to some degree on certain resources, or make acquiring decent pk gear a little easier for those that would like to try it but not want to invest heavily.

5. Fix the tier system, I have sparkbites, stalkers, armors all with uber tiers rotting in storage because with the current system I cannot tier them, the old system was better for tiering, what is the point of tier rates on limited gear if no matter the number, tier 10 is a pipe dream.

6. Include drop tables for mobs in codex, Mindark is fully aware of all available drops in game, there is no accurate loot list for mobs so they could potentially include that information in codex, maybe some mobs that are untouched have some nice potential loots no one is aware of, would be nice to know info like that, could inspire a lot of grinders as well.

Just some thoughts or ideas, I know the game could use quite a bit of work, and an anti cheat system installed. -_-

7. introduce days where loot doesn't suck or even better revert the loot 2.0 multiplier changes etc.
back to the state where the base return was much higher than 60% for hunting/mining and 78% for crafting without multiplier... now multipliers super rarely happen and all that there's in the run is shit return... terrible design...

if people want to hof big, they should craft/amp/hunt big instead of forcing shit returns onto every player so a few can hof big on small/medíum stuff...

Last edited:
I don't care about drop tables but the rest of these changes are really rather urgent imo :wise:

Cannot even hunt anymore without running into people running a stupid macro next to you.

Spot on! Botters also like to hang out in places with small mobs and high respawn rates, like the larger Maffoid cave or that Berycled spawn north of Half Moon Cove. Their avatars stand still, only turning around when a mob appears, they do not react when you shoot their mobs... I hope this lag is affecting them as much as the rest of us.

What I think people should do when running into a botter is observe them for a couple minutes to make sure and then report them. Sure this would not get them banned, but judging by recent developments they might run into trouble when they try to withdraw if they are reported by multiple people. And I do believe that botters are able to make profit thanks to all the decent players who keep depositing and loosing.

Those who talk about medistims dont know nothing about medistims :cool:

seems its u ! and seems u dont know anything about pvp ;)

medstims must be removed from pvp and landgrab zones

Loot table is no need :) find ur self :p

seems its u ! and seems u dont know anything about pvp ;)

medstims must be removed from pvp and landgrab zones

Loot table is no need :) find ur self :p

if you pvp with friends and beat dmg per second there is no medisteam that can help in such situation :D so try harder :D

if you pvp with friends and beat dmg per second there is no medisteam that can help in such situation :D so try harder :D

Nice suggestion, ironically I do not ever recall seeing you in pvp, but oh well, as i said nice suggestion.. And someone with 400+ hp being virtually invincible 1v1 due to a pill, is silly. The solution should not be, bring more guns, more people. Either need tier system fixed to allow limited weapons to tier higher, or weapons with more damage output.

Last edited:
Back