Buying: UGC GIgantium Signs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
I am need of several UGC Gigantium Signs. They must be Gigantium, and they must be signs. Please, no screens.

I must spread propaganda! Will you help me??? :tongue2:

These have sold at +70 all year, I am happy to pay +100 for several of these signs.

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins

EDIT: increased price to +100 per sign

Last edited:
Could use some more!

UGC Gigantium Sign

I need these :broke:

you do know that megaview are almost as big.;)

If you really need or want it, I'd suggest start crafting furniture to see if you can get the blueprint to pop up.

Last edited:
I struggled to get mine too. Found them eventually just patiently watching auction

Seeing basic Gigantium Signs, and Gigantium Displays (UGC) listed on AH... But what I really need, is a Gigantium Sign (UGC) if anyone has one :D

The Gigantium Sign (UGC) is a tricky little sign to find... :/

Increasing price from +75 to +100. Annual sales price is +70, so I'm hoping that helps find a few more.

If you've got even one, it helps!! It just has to be that exact kind, the Gigantium Sign (UGC). The other types will take up too many item points.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Woohoo, got one more! Still looking for a few more :) :yay:

Increased my offer price to tt+100

Let me know!

Increased my offer price to tt+100

still way too low to be worthwhile, the last BP i looted came with 5 clicks or so ...

anyway, gl getting them.

Edit: I could sell you 98 clicks
vvwk5nxm.png

maybe you get lucky and loot a gigantium sign BP, when clicking that one

Last edited:
i think i got a regular gigantium sign... let me know if u like those too...

and if u want a realy big sign.... i might sell my big billboard xD

still way too low to be worthwhile, the last BP i looted came with 5 clicks or so ...

anyway, gl getting them.

Edit: I could sell you 98 clicks
vvwk5nxm.png

maybe you get lucky and loot a gigantium sign BP, when clicking that one

Thank you for the thought, I appreciate it. I'll pass on the 98 click BP, thought. I clicked about 300-400 just the other day of random signs. Didn't have any luck. I'll continue the search for ones already made I think... Hopefully a few more will turn up.

i think i got a regular gigantium sign... let me know if u like those too...

and if u want a realy big sign.... i might sell my big billboard xD

Yea, unfortunately the regular ones I'm pretty flush on at the moment. The UGC ones are the hard little buggers to find :/

Wait, so you have a billboard? Maybe that went over my head, which billboard, and how much? (didn't catch the sarcasm if you were being sarcastic :p )

Weeeeee! Got what I needed, thanks to Inherent Marxus Legends. Shout out to him for having a stockpile of signs! :yay:

Thread can be closed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back