Help: New thread post

Sir BD

Mature
Society
IOI
Sir Baulsdepe III
Hello,
I am new to EU, started 4/22/20, and just recently joined this forum. I made a post in the selling https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316048-Estate-Deeds-package-Other-Trinkets in hopes to sell some items. One of the the items sold, and I attempted to edit the post to say which items sold, and now I can't view the post at all. when I click on it, I get an error saying its basically its a dead link and to contact and administrator. I have done such, and have not received a response yet to fix it. So, in light of that situation, I tried to create a new thread to sell items, and it has not popped up yet. I went through all the proper steps and I am not sure why my new thread isn't showing up, or why an admin hasn't contacted me. Is there anything I can do on my end to get this resolved? Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello,
I am new to EU, started 4/22/20, and just recently joined this forum. I made a post in the selling https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?316048-Estate-Deeds-package-Other-Trinkets in hopes to sell some items. One of the the items sold, and I attempted to edit the post to say which items sold, and now I can't view the post at all. when I click on it, I get an error saying its basically its a dead link and to contact and administrator. I have done such, and have not received a response yet to fix it. So, in light of that situation, I tried to create a new thread to sell items, and it has not popped up yet. I went through all the proper steps and I am not sure why my new thread isn't showing up, or why an admin hasn't contacted me. Is there anything I can do on my end to get this resolved? Thank you in advance for any help.

Only the moderator (Ludvig) or the forum owner (711) can resolve issues like this for new forum members which I am sure they will when they spot it.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you, that is a relief. Hopefully either I can edit my original, or my new one populates soon. I'd like to sell my wears again on here. :yay:

Posts by new accounts typically have to be approved, to avoid spammers.

You had two identical posts five days ago, one posted at 9:29 and the other at 9:53, which I assume is because they did not show up properly. I removed one of the threads and approved the other (this one), which currently has 103 views and was updated by you 4 days ago. Do you not have access to that thread now?

In any case, I approved your thread from yesterday as well. If you get any further problems, just PM me and I'll take a look at it (or forward to 711 if needed).

Posts by new accounts typically have to be approved, to avoid spammers.

You had two identical posts five days ago, one posted at 9:29 and the other at 9:53, which I assume is because they did not show up properly. I removed one of the threads and approved the other (this one), which currently has 103 views and was updated by you 4 days ago. Do you not have access to that thread now?

In any case, I approved your thread from yesterday as well. If you get any further problems, just PM me and I'll take a look at it (or forward to 711 if needed).

First, I completely understand, and I will be more patient while posting moving forward. I am still not able to view my original post linked above. Not sure if how I can remove that one, now that my second one is fully available. Much appreciated for the rapid response tonight. Thank you all :)

Since you are a new member and your first post contained a link to an external site (EntropiaWiki.com), the post was automatically sent to the moderation queue. I have now approved the post, so you shouldn't have any more issues.

Welcome to the forum. It takes time to learn the history of EU. It is a rich and diverse history. I have been here 11 years and still learning. Enjoy and have some rep for your welcome!

PS. 711 can we have the Stars back on the rep panel?? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Since you are a new member and your first post contained a link to an external site (EntropiaWiki.com), the post was automatically sent to the moderation queue. I have now approved the post, so you shouldn't have any more issues.

Not to be a bother, but I do not have access to either of my sales post now. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I could use some advice to prevent this in the future. Thank you for your time.

Not to be a bother, but I do not have access to either of my sales post now. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I could use some advice to prevent this in the future. Thank you for your time.

Please try to recreate the sales threads anew.

Back