Question: Land Plots

Sir BD

Mature
Society
IOI
Sir Baulsdepe III
I recently purchased a land plot (s) 20x20. It has a snug and an acorn. I seem to not be able to plant in one of the boxes, is this a common bug? are all land plots currently bugged? If I harvest my other 3 boxes, will they all bug? Just a few questions for those owners out there who might have some answers.

(fyi I asked in rookie and was told it was a bug, not sure if that's true or if i'm just not understanding how the gear icon works)

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any info on the matter.

I saved an info thread long ago just in case I needed it, but I never owned a land plot: Land Plots Link Collection

It's a long read, hopefully an owner with more experience can help you with this :)

I saved an info thread long ago just in case I needed it, but I never owned a land plot: Land Plots Link Collection

It's a long read, hopefully an owner with more experience can help you with this :)

Much appreciation for the thread! Unfortunately none of these answered my question. I may have to wait for a player with a land plot to answer. :(

From what I heard, the gardens are currently bugged and can't be harvested for a long time.

I recently purchased a land plot (s) 20x20. It has a snug and an acorn. I seem to not be able to plant in one of the boxes, is this a common bug? are all land plots currently bugged? If I harvest my other 3 boxes, will they all bug? Just a few questions for those owners out there who might have some answers.

(fyi I asked in rookie and was told it was a bug, not sure if that's true or if i'm just not understanding how the gear icon works)

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any info on the matter.

Yes, they are bugged. I can confirm. Upon submitting a support case, Mindark blamed Arkadia (where my plot is) and that they needed to fix it. But in reality, it is the entire plot system and Mindark's responsibility.

In short, it won't be fixed. It's been over 3 years.

MindArk changed how the interface works when they introduced the new camera system, every time I try to plant or harvest I have to re-learn this system and I hope they will make this easier to use some day.

You have to put your cursor on the Gear icon and click 'Interact' (equivalent to the old 'Operate') from the action library.

It's not bugged, you can make it work, but it's not very convenient right now the way it works...

MindArk changed how the interface works when they introduced the new camera system, every time I try to plant or harvest I have to re-learn this system and I hope they will make this easier to use some day.

You have to put your cursor on the Gear icon and click 'Interact' (equivalent to the old 'Operate') from the action library.

It's not bugged, you can make it work, but it's not very convenient right now the way it works...

Ty Legend you are a lifesaver. Turns out, I was not able to click it to interact. But, if I tried to walk over it, the interact became my "use tool" button and it worked. I feel far less taken for a ride now. Phew, and thank you all for your replies. I was able to plant a new plants, so I can confirm, it takes fiddling with to get it going.

Last edited:
Ty Legend you are a lifesaver. Turns out, I was not able to click it to interact. But, if I tried to walk over it, the interact became my "use tool" button and it worked. I feel far less taken for a ride now. Phew, and thank you all for your replies. I was able to plant a new plants, so I can confirm, it takes fiddling with to get it going.

Oh yeah, I think that's right, now that you mention it I think it's 'use tool'

I am so pleased to hear you have got this sorted out, I was not aware of possible bug issue when I put the plot on market and good to hear you are going to use it rather than resell it :)

If you want any DNA I have some I can sell you too, just send me a pm

Voom

I am so pleased to hear you have got this sorted out, I was not aware of possible bug issue when I put the plot on market and good to hear you are going to use it rather than resell it :)

If you want any DNA I have some I can sell you too, just send me a pm

Voom

TY TY, your mailbox is full. sent you message in game.

Back