5k Drone Elite

RickNinjaHunter

Guardian
RicK Ninja Hunter
Today was a good turn of events despite haters still hating and sending a GM to my location after restart, as I mentioned I would have to nerf herd all the Warlocks again. I'm not the only player that herds away mobs that defeat the gear I am applying for a specific mob, which in this case is Salamander with burn plates which a warlock just 2 shots me in regardless of my efforts to heal. Thanks HATERS , again I proved you wrong when the GM showed up I went and waved and was about to give them the finger when they promptly dissappeared. Keep trying to get my account locked for whatever reason, like you have with my two kids and wife. Still no word from MA about my kids still being locked since November with no justification other than some tools reporting me for supposedly having multiple accounts, uploaded their ID's and birth certs but not a single word from Support.. this is how they treat paying customers.. and let others get away with blatant cheating (DannyO the cheater)

So here I was on my last peds and my jungle broke, so I took out my AS129 and loaded up all the enhancer and amp and used the last bit of 300 ped shrap to kill more drones just till I could break repeat 8 codex on them which I was very close to doing. 2:30 hrs after the GM showed up this guy decided to empty his pockets for me, I thought it gave me a 11 ped esi also , but I must have looted that earlier without knowing, as it was quite hard to kill these buggers with 6a plates as all my burn plates bar one was broken and I was really fighting hard not to die... i dont like to die. Thanks to all the genuine gratz, and up yours to all the Haters! You can all EAD. (might finally get banned also now from PCF for this , but care factor Double Zero)

Dynamic my left nut.

RicK

Gz on the hof!

Keep it comin

gz Rick :yay:

That's a nice Elite :)

Chill on the anger man.. in the end, it's just a game.. right?

I see you've been putting that Salamander set to good use.

Nice loot dude, may there be more to come!

grats. what does GM mean?

I took it eventually to mean Games Moderators.

Its just one of those irritating things, I always have to stop & think what does that shorthand stand for - glad I am not the only one that has troubles that way. (I still don't get EAD)

Gz to RickNinja - but really I think you need to not let the anger trump sense & lay out - your post looks like a download straight out of your subconscious.

I agree with that bit about DannyO though. Was browsing through the Gallery Pics and found a very witty one re DannyO.
His Mother is outside his apartment door & says "Danny are you masturbating again?" opens door & looks in and sees...
I rated that pic excellent - but cant seem to find it again :(

Gz on the loot now i know why the warlocks were not around. I noticed you said repeat 8. Nice job. Do they have a good reward?

gz Rick, nice one :)

Congratulations Rick!

You are a right
right_nut.jpg

;)

Back