Bridge of Doom PvP Event (concept testing)

First of all, thanks Dalas for the great event, it was fun.

There is needed a bridge chat that can be viewed by everybody, i was on the second pillar, closer to the front of the bridge than the end, but still doesnt seen what you wrote near the runners.

[*]Possible "boss" in middle or end of bridge?

This could be interesting, for the more runners version, 1 with a high dmg sword at the middle of the bridge, so its small range. The first who tries to pass him is sure died and lost, so maybe it will be some kind of run around at the middle and waiting for your chance to pass him, or they just run and dont care about it :D

Optional, boss have grey coat, hair, and says in local: You shall not pass.

Sorry for the ON.

Well I was blown up on the bridge and my corpse was catapulted over the side. Was fun! Hope was caught on camera. :laugh:

Cool event. Look forward to joining next time! :cool:

what-did-i-miss.jpeg

I was thinking same. What went on out there?
Well, no good PvP thread isn't proper without a bit of banter I suppose.:scratch2:

Last edited:
That's the funniest thing you could ever say. As anyone who reads the unofficial discord chat would know.

Just to be clear:

That is not Entropia Universe Gamers ( EUG ) discord room (and I have no idea what happened in event or their "official/unofficial" EU or whatever discord). I just want to be clear on which discord. ( getting messages and I haven't a clue what happened. )

Good Luck, Cheers

Mine: https://discord.gg/mC5xca

Last edited:
Back