i did 10th on 2019 mm cat7 LUL
Category 7
1~3rd place-Omegaton M83 Predator
10th - ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER - 19764 - 700 Mayhem Tokens

SB 13000ped
BO 13500ped

IGN-ilbe dcinside master

Last edited by a moderator:
to be correct here you cant use this weap in cat 5 cause of the level req its cat 6 weap

maxed at level 65 and cat 5 is <65

thanks!

INFO BUMP

to be correct here you cant use this weap in cat 5 cause of the level req its cat 6 weap

maxed at level 65 and cat 5 is <65

thanks!

INFO BUMP

even unmaxed at level 64-65 its some of the best dps in its category.

The fact that it can flex and you can chose to contest whichever of the 2 categories is least contested is a hugely under rated bonus.

Hi,

I maybe interested in the gun, would you be interested in mainly peds and tier 6 EP-41 adjusted ?

Regards

Moondog

Is this still for sale?
Tried to PM you but it looks like it's disabled for your account or something..

At BruuuD. I tried to purchase this gun over a month ago from this avatar. I offered the BO price and was constantly ignored. I then spotted that he had globalled on Levi, so I went to Fort Cayuze and found him. I tried to pm him about the gun at which point he shot me and started ranting that the gun was not for sale at the BO price he had posted.

I have since purchased one from someone else, but I do not recommend dealing with this avatar, due to their ignorance and abusive nature. If the OP claims BS on me then perhaps he would like to view the chat logs that i made of our interaction

Back