PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Linus Zip Lindström
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Athena Spaceport would be the best pick.

This has never been a problem so far. But these attacks are not random at all. They are targeted against certain ppl.
    That makes it harrassment.

Kinda simple. Moving the forced point of entry is the best thing to do.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My reference to personal dispute was not aimed at you alone. The actions point towards personal vendetta against people which considering the fact that its a universal landing spot on Calypso is not acceptable in my opinion.
    His actions. His investment. His consequences.

Fact still remains:
    • it's the only privileged Mall on Calypso with "free" traffic, specificaly from one of the guys he griefs (me);
    • There is no alternative to avoid landing there, should I be targeted by the owner or he leaves it in permanent PVP;
    • There's a place on Calypso called Athena Spaceport... that serves all purposes except the one that is implied in it's name. Spaceport.
    • Athena Spaceport is geographically optimal for spaceship landing.
    • It's a Spaceport;
    • Add to the fact that he can embargo all entries and exits from PA Mall, by placing events on the event system, since he can do that too.

Seems I am not the only one seeing the reasoning behind all of this.

Is this fueled by his attempts to grief me during my play sessions? It sure is. Could I have done this suggestion a long time ago? Yes I could, but for the investments sake and people who have investments there, I didn't.

Now? Couldn't care less... specialy knowing the owner doesn't either. Not to mention he was smug about the whole subject quite a few times, including berating me for "owning a mall"
    Last edited by Starkiller; 05-22-2020 at 22:03.

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services
    - Monthly event on Songkra Valley

It should move, not due to this incident but in general, Athena should even get more developed imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    I'll vote no as this is not a simple thing to change and the change affects a lot of shop owners who have invested in the mall. PA mall has a lot of value because of the fact that it is a landing strip for every incoming traffic to Calypso. Changing that would change the value of the mall and the shops drastically.

I understand that this is a personal dispute that has been taken to another level, but i seriously hope this can be sorted mutually and the owner of the mall does not use PVP in the way that has been used above as it is borderline harassment as far as i am concerned.

That said changing of the Space Port is not an option as far as my opinion goes.

Disclaimer : I do not own any part of the mall or the shops in it. I have been an ex owner of the mall though and shops in it.
    This is what I mean with that "MU keeps development as hostage", just because something had a
    value when they bought something doesn't mean it gonna be like that forever.
    Golden rule for the risc in "investments" in EU is that we should never ever buy something if we
    don't understand that there are no garantuee it will be exctly the same forever.
    Development for the better must always come in first hand, the times when it all was about
    hyping EU due to high costs on certain things must go and be changed.
    Non get impressed by the hyping anymore. Time for a new era with a development that
    concentrates on high quality and a rich featured game.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Images
    Athena is beautiful and I never have to go there.. I wanna have to go there.. I vote Athena! =p

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    It would make so much sense to have people arrive at Athena Spaceport given the name , the fact that its the highest place on calypso with a tp to launch back into space.
    Athena is also beautiful and that place should be the main center for Caly instead of Twins. It has everything you need there and I always take off there when leaving. Only would make sense you land there as well.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 49 Resource Gatherer - 5,578 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,486 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 5,043 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    As long as no one stands in my spot.
    Xen Shop ☯ Fi/Ra/Co Dante | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Hedoc Mayhem, Adjusted t4.20 | Robot Cache Strongbox

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joat View Post
    Athena should even get more developed imo.
    Please, any more "development" would only destroy it. It is great as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Abomb View Post
    Athena is also beautiful and that place should be the main center for Caly instead of Twins. It has everything you need there and I always take off there when leaving. Only would make sense you land there as well.
    I also like it because it's quiet which means lag-free. It should be the landing spot, but not replace Twin Peaks with all the loitering. Ultimately ofc this is the players' choice but I hope not.
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen View Post
    As long as no one stands in my spot.
    Get in line!

Suggestions has been sent to MA from my part, maybe if everyone sends their suggestion in they might bother with it.

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/kyFV4dT - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services
    - Monthly event on Songkra Valley

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
    Society
    (Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
    Images
    Great Idea I am all for this. Traders to Twins and Taxis to Athena. Sorted!

I always go to Athena Spaceport, to take-off, when I go off-planet with my Firebird. ALWAYS!
    Last edited by Spacejanitor; 05-23-2020 at 16:35.

Isle of Troy Plot #5 & Southern Ithaca Plot #14
    Nea's Place TP & Sanctuary Cove TP & Aakas Island Arkadia. Starfinder XIII & Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    Please, any more "development" would only destroy it. It is great as it is.

I also like it because it's quiet which means lag-free. It should be the landing spot, but not replace Twin Peaks with all the loitering. Ultimately ofc this is the players' choice but I hope not.
    There are some parts that get extra sticky if we say so, this should be fixed no matter what.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast