PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Marauder
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I'll vote no as this is not a simple thing to change and the change affects a lot of shop owners who have invested in the mall. PA mall has a lot of value because of the fact that it is a landing strip for every incoming traffic to Calypso. Changing that would change the value of the mall and the shops drastically.

I understand that this is a personal dispute that has been taken to another level, but i seriously hope this can be sorted mutually and the owner of the mall does not use PVP in the way that has been used above as it is borderline harassment as far as i am concerned.

That said changing of the Space Port is not an option as far as my opinion goes.

Disclaimer : I do not own any part of the mall or the shops in it. I have been an ex owner of the mall though and shops in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll vote no as this is not a simple thing to change and the change affects a lot of shop owners who have invested in the mall. PA mall has a lot of value because of the fact that it is a landing strip for every incoming traffic to Calypso. Changing that would change the value of the mall and the shops drastically.

I understand that this is a personal dispute that has been taken to another level, but i seriously hope this can be sorted mutually and the owner of the mall does not use PVP in the way that has been used above as it is borderline harassment as far as i am concerned.

That said changing of the Space Port is not an option as far as my opinion goes.

Disclaimer : I do not own any part of the mall or the shops in it. I have been an ex owner of the mall though and shops in it.

If MA could strip the ability to make it pvp. But otherwise this just proves anytime the owner wants to throw a tantrum he can pick on any player coming to calypso because we cannot choose where we land. In my opinion landing zones on planet, just like spawning zones in space must be neutral otherwise were trusting trolling wont happen... on... the... internet....

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Or just report the owner for abusing ownership (I already did). He repeatedly was killing me at crafting machine.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by morgoth View Post
    If MA could strip the ability to make it pvp.
    The simplest solution is often the last considered one. For a long time the pvp part was bugged at PA mall and you could not turn it ON. This bug can now be turned into a feature perhaps. That i think would be an acceptable solution for all

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images

Too bad the owner doesn't care for whoever purchased said shops by doing his actions. This is not only personal, as now it is proven it cannot continue, as the principle behind the specific action can be taken upon anyone the owner so chooses, which is inclusive to any and all players. Such a thing can be used as grief tactics, which is what he is doing right now, as I and everyone else who flies a ship through space have no alternative in terms of landing options (meaning im forced to land there), it shouldn't be able to continue.

Too bad he doesn't care for his shop holders... nor his clients, as I am one of them aswell.

Totally unrelated facts. And yet, so connected. This is no personal dispute by the way, as I couldn't care less. This is simply one individual who decided he has a feud on myself, and thus griefs me whenever he feels like it.

Fair game for sure. And I will continue to be neutral in my responses, as honestly? After all I've read on PCF and other forums, there is so much depth and connections in all these small issues, that one can only wonder what is going on in the backgrounds.

Just my two cents.

P.S.: Maybe with the price drop on future PA Mall, you can buy it for a bargain mate!
    Last edited by Starkiller; 05-22-2020 at 21:35.

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/uqPPdR - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services

I'll vote no as this is not a simple thing to change and the change affects a lot of shop owners who have invested in the mall. PA mall has a lot of value because of the fact that it is a landing strip for every incoming traffic to Calypso. Changing that would change the value of the mall and the shops drastically

Do you seriously think that because people land here, they'll go shopping and buy things ?

I agree, Athena should be where we land, no doubt about it. (It's where I take-off from, most time)

At the same time, make a real launch pad right next to the Athena TP, just a flat and big enough place where it's easy to spawn a Quad.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr View Post
    Or just report the owner for abusing ownership (I already did). He repeatedly was killing me at crafting machine.
    Seems like im not the only one being attacked... how amusing!

Starting to wonder if he realizes the TT value of his deed is 0 PED... and that the investment is only worth the potential it has.

WTB PA Mall, 5 ped.
    Last edited by Starkiller; 05-22-2020 at 21:40.

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/uqPPdR - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services

Sandal San Tolk
    Society
    OldTimers
    Images

It is not MindArk who influences the market value of estates in the mall as long as they don't change anything, but the current owner with his actions. If he can't be trusted and is liable for causing disturbance, it is solely his fault. Shop owners whose business suffers as a consequence by his actions should hold him responsible, and him alone. Where MA might be affected is the possibility of players getting turned away from the game altogether by such antics, or decide to reduce their deposits. I don't know to which extent this is happening but MA will know their threshold of tolerance.

Yes for Athena Spaceport, for more than one good reason. (Please don't forget the televators...)
    1. I NEVER post off-topic.
    2. If you disagree, go to 1.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Enviro Larry Lagoono
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Athena Spaceport was built for that purpose and it is an amazingly beautiful place.

I vote yes for Athena Spaceport.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller View Post
    Totally unrelated facts. And yet, so connected. This is no personal dispute by the way, as I couldn't care less. This is simply one individual who decided he has a feud on myself, and thus griefs me whenever he feels like it.
    My reference to personal dispute was not aimed at you alone. The actions point towards personal vendetta against people which considering the fact that its a universal landing spot on Calypso is not acceptable in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Cirrus ~ View Post
    Do you seriously think that because people land here, they'll go shopping and buy things ?
    People landing there means they have the TP, especially for those avatars born on other planets. Whether they shop or not depends on a lot more things then just that, but everyone in game having the teleporter itself is a huge benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by San View Post
    It is not MindArk who influences the market value of estates in the mall as long as they don't change anything, but the current owner with his actions. If he can't be trusted and is liable for causing disturbance, it is solely his fault. Shop owners whose business suffers as a consequence by his actions should hold him responsible, and him alone. Where MA might be affected is the possibility of players getting turned away from the game altogether by such antics, or decide to reduce their deposits. I don't know to which extent this is happening but MA will know their threshold of tolerance.
    Agreed but there are two sides of the coin and you do not want them to miss the other side of it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast