PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    MindArk Official
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I will forward this thread to the dev team as feedback, and to look into the problems mentioned in the thread.
    Community liaison in charge of player-developer communications.
    If you have feedback or questions, please make a thread about it.

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.
    This account was made official on June 15th, 2016. Posts from before this date are not official.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will forward this thread to the dev team as feedback, and to look into the problems mentioned in the thread.
    Couple of questions: is it true you cannot travel anywhere except space and back from MA mall roof? Surely the no-fly zone never fully surrounded the mall!!! I'm sure I used to fly off north or east (not much point in south unless it's new ATC rules )
    Are there weaps that reach as far as the quad spawning point? Is the main problem taking tt damage to vehicles?

Any yes, I've always been a fan of Athena!

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig|MindArk View Post
    I hope this is changed, the default landing place on planets should never be player owned property.

Thanks !

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bendak Starkiller Mandalore
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    Couple of questions: is it true you cannot travel anywhere except space and back from MA mall roof? Surely the no-fly zone never fully surrounded the mall!!! I'm sure I used to fly off north or east (not much point in south unless it's new ATC rules )
    Are there weaps that reach as far as the quad spawning point? Is the main problem taking tt damage to vehicles?

Any yes, I've always been a fan of Athena!
    I have had issues with the area in general aswell, because it's surroundings are so restrictive and the randomness is bigger than the restriction, so every few landings i get forced ejected from the pilot seat and die aswell as the passenger, because the ship spawns "out of bounds" and into non vehicle space... A nuisance, but could be fixed quick

Starkiller
    Join https://discord.gg/uqPPdR - Community Area for Songkra Valley, Warp and Beauty Services

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Another option of landing on the planet: Why not give players in the zone down message window from space instead of a checkbox a combo box to choose the prefered landing destination ?
    You could have one highlighted as recommended landing destination but give several other options and just enter the players vehicle in that place instead.
    Options could be: Athena Spaceport, Port Atlantis Mall, Twin Peaks Mall, Emerald Lakes Mall, New Oxford, Genesis Amethera Headquarters, etc.

This could be the case for all planet partners too, allow players to choose.
    Added benefit would be that on a high traffic day you dont get 20 quads stuck inside each other over a landing destination because people will land in different place and spread out the load over multiple servers of that planet.
    Also incase of events or heavy load on the entry server, it would be awesome if a player comming to the planet could choose a less busy server.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sub-Zero The Killer
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Agreed, now make a poll!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    What a shitty design issue. Same problem when players control the major trade channels they can mute competition they don't like. (happened to me for both calytrade and trade)

MA needs to step up in critical areas like that and not allow players to mess with those primary systems. I never thought you could be muted in trade channels nor thought PVP could be flagged by players at the landing zone to the planet.

Just bad design that will no doubt end up losing players, and likely already did.

Since we talking about PA mall landings....perhaps they could look into the landings where I exit vehicle and end up in the apartment below.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - for sale! 7800 start bid
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If you do leave it at PA Mall as default landing zone MAKE THE DARN top floor of the ROOF BIGGER... Silly stupid that that one spot down a floor doesn't have a tp on it but you sometimes land directly there... especially with the big 'invisible wall' there that won't let you walk to certain spots on that floor.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Kitty Kitty Fire
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I am always looking for Spartacus pieces and look in mall shops and tiny apartment shops all time. This, however, will keep me away from shopping at PA mall. I am spending ped, why would I want to die while shopping?

Side note: I spend most of my time at Athena as well due to the gorgeous scenery and everything I need is there.

You can tame an animal, but you can't take away it's rage. mEoW!
    Your avatar was created on the 2006-02-13 at 14:22:45 (UTC)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    xx Priest xx
    Images
    I completely agree with this... great suggestion. Ive always thought it was a little silly to land on the roof of a mall honestly. Especially now...

Sorry to all the PA shop owners :/... Id be pretty pissed if my new landlord was doing this. Grow up man seriously.
    Fair and transparent Universe-wide trading services & Secure Privateer Warp Services https://eutrading.net https://eutrading.net/warp/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast