Highlights of Feffox Challenge - Entropia Universe 2020 - HOFs / Globals

LisbethS

Young
Highlights of Feffox Challenge (s)killing through the ranks

I spent the first 2 weeks of May 2020 hunting Feffox. My goal was to increase through the Ranks from 13 to 25. I made it to Rank 20 and gave up the grind. Was a profitable run for the most part.

Sorry for the length (16:32 minutes) but it is full of HOFs and Globals. There is an Intermission and a Summary at the end. If you are determined enough to watch it through I would appreciate a comment and a like (well that is if you liked it)

Here is the link:

So ... you might wonder why the heck is this video 16:32 minutes long? Partly because I'm a noob videographer but mostly because it has

109 Globals and 17 HOFs

This one is an experiment in a way. As I increased my rank from 13 to 20 I edited the vid in sequence by Rank when the increase was associated with a global or better, sadly no ATH ... yet. Fingers all crossed and wearing my wishful thinking attachments in regards to ATH.

As I said this is an experimental vid, too long for sure but at least I don't show all the 100's of shots it took to finally kill a Prowler or Stalker. Definitely need more skills and a bigger weapon.

congrats! fun video and among the better edited EU clips out there. hope you do more! :yay:

You lied :mad:

There was more than one intermission :yay:

Gz on the run :cool:

Back