PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Highlights of Feffox Challenge - Entropia Universe 2020 - HOFs / Globals

Highlights of Feffox Challenge (s)killing through the ranks

I spent the first 2 weeks of May 2020 hunting Feffox. My goal was to increase through the Ranks from 13 to 25. I made it to Rank 20 and gave up the grind. Was a profitable run for the most part.

Sorry for the length (16:32 minutes) but it is full of HOFs and Globals. There is an Intermission and a Summary at the end. If you are determined enough to watch it through I would appreciate a comment and a like (well that is if you liked it)

Here is the link:

So ... you might wonder why the heck is this video 16:32 minutes long? Partly because I'm a noob videographer but mostly because it has

109 Globals and 17 HOFs

This one is an experiment in a way. As I increased my rank from 13 to 20 I edited the vid in sequence by Rank when the increase was associated with a global or better, sadly no ATH ... yet. Fingers all crossed and wearing my wishful thinking attachments in regards to ATH.

As I said this is an experimental vid, too long for sure but at least I don't show all the 100's of shots it took to finally kill a Prowler or Stalker. Definitely need more skills and a bigger weapon.

congrats! fun video and among the better edited EU clips out there. hope you do more!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    congrats! fun video and among the better edited EU clips out there. hope you do more!
    I plan on it!! Next one is Proteron, which will (I promise) be shorter.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Manny Hogfather Calavera
    Society
    Good Omens
    Images
    You lied

There was more than one intermission

Gz on the run
    - Good Omens -

Quote Originally Posted by hogfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You lied

There was more than one intermission

Gz on the run

Thanks and of course I did! If I said it had 2 Intermissions everyone would think it was days longer than it actually is