Info: Tell us what is your current used Gear-Loadout.

Not really. I have Fi/Ra/Co Cause Improved and the 105 Hypercharged. And decided to use the Fi/Ra/Co Evil Modified on my Weapon. At tier 8 I could not use it. It seems at tier 9, I can. Tell me which one you want to look at and we can meet ingame.

You have tons of peds but no knowledge mate.
It doesnt matter is your gun tier 0 or 10 you still shouldnt use any bigger amp then Dante since weapon can only take amp that deals half of maximum weapon damage (no enchanters). What you do now its just adding extra decay and no more dmg. Its your money and your choice but sometimes i cant belive how much you write and how little you know :)

It doesnt matter is your gun tier 0 or 10 you still shouldnt use any bigger amp then Dante since weapon can only take amp that deals half of maximum weapon damage (no enchanters). What you do now its just adding extra decay and no more dmg. Its your money and your choice but sometimes i cant belive how much you write and how little you know :)

Some people claim overamping results in more multipliers. I don't know why they claim that.. but I heard it was said. Maybe it can work like inserting light into the bodies or injecting disinfectants.

Regarding this,

If you have a t10 weapon on which you use an amp that fits perfect for the dmg, no overamping.
My question is, after enh it, can u use an bigger amp on it without overamp, or it is still calculated from the base weapon dmg?

Regarding this,

If you have a t10 weapon on which you use an amp that fits perfect for the dmg, no overamping.
My question is, after enh it, can u use an bigger amp on it without overamp, or it is still calculated from the base weapon dmg?

Max amp damage is always based off the basic weapon stats and not enhanced.

Okay, here are the different configurations to give better insight into my Rifle.

Clean :
20200530_121734.jpg

Amp only :
20200530_121810.jpg

Enhancers only :
20200530_121810.jpg

Complete:
20200530_121652.jpg

Though when I attach amp to my weapon , without enhancers, I get the message that my weapon cannot utilize the max from the amp. With all enhancers attached, I do not get that message popup, when I attach the amp.

Mate just trust what we say. It works like that for more than 10years.
Good luck and enjoy the game

Last edited:
I use Angel/Shadow mix for armour. Hide it under a coat :D Sometimes Gremlin or T-Bird.

Weapon: Omegaton M61a5 Adjusted with, usually, an A105 amp. Hanzor Scope, Hunnir and Gargul lasers. For events i'll fit a 50 dmg amp or whatever Easter amps I have laying about and use enhancers (currently T6 - waiting on getting T7 comps :mad:)

Fap : Adjusted Fap

Ring: A whole Ares Ring Improved. :ahh:

For those interested, two High-end BLP Amps and one Lazer, now available for sale, @ my Booth on CP. :cool:

Oh snap loaded to the gills with enhancers and still far off maxing it.

How much does that cost per shot with all enh and amp on? Then count how many misses u get per mob or per hunt and x it by cost to shoot. Rip

Old noob here. Using adjusted pixie and a Cochran LR7 until I can either find some power fist BPs or someone starts crafting them and selling them in auction again.

Isis LC-60 CDF + Extender P20 + A104
Stolen Imperium armor + Mk. 5B
Refurbished SI HEART

Using daily tokens for the LC-60 and the P20 so I get over 26k shots out of every LC-60. I have the level to play a lot bigger but sadly don't have the pedcard, so I have to stay as cheap and economical as possible.

Kinda jealous of all you rich guys in here :rolleyes:

Never be jealous, you have no idea on each individuals financial situation the only thing you can affect are your own choices. The only thing you should ever compare yourself to are the person you were yesterday. Most ppl are not rich they just choose to sacrifice more than you and me are willing to do.

Never be jealous, you have no idea on each individuals financial situation the only thing you can affect are your own choices. The only thing you should ever compare yourself to are the person you were yesterday. Most ppl are not rich they just choose to sacrifice more than you and me are willing to do.
Amen! While most are not poor I suspect there are a few Doctors and Lawyers among the avatars here... Honestly, some days it seems like most of those in sweat circles are lawyers, lol.

My setup :

Phantom / Liakon / Viceroy / Adj Vigilante - 5B's 6A's 6B's - all the AP-30 plates except the shrapnel (crafted by myself) . I have perseus and pegasus for bigger mobs / bots (rarely used)

ML-35 adjusted with Dante
Enigma L4 with Dante
Armatrix BC-45 with Beast (which I craft myself - for some reason i love grinding with this set up when collecting oils for crafting)
I do keep a CDF guns for bigger mobs or team / soc hunting (rarely used)

Regen Chip 10 (UL)
Vivo T20 (which i craft myself)

Last edited:
Weapon:
A&P Series Mayhem LR-20, Adjusted (tier 7)
Omegaton A105, Adjusted

Armor:
Viceroy
Nemesis
Adjusted Pixie
5B an 6A plate sets

Healing:
Vivo S10
FAP-90

My next upgrade will be in the healing section, probably adj. res.

Weapon:
LR60 Aug T10
Hyper 204 Amp
Mk1 Crit % Scope & Laser Sights

Armor:
Full Eon UL T2-4
5/7 Improved Angel & 2/7 Angel

Heal Tools:
Improved Resto Chip
Mod 2600

Main Rings:
Christmas 2020
Summer 2020
Off Rings:
Summer 2018
Easter 2018
Halloween 2020

Last edited:
Just a poor boy with some skills mostly. I do need to work on upgrading my gears this year, mostly rings and re-obtain a worthy FAP, tier the wep a bit since upgrades are off the table in that category!

Argo Claw Strong T2.99
Mod Vice T3-4 / Chelydra T3-6
Mod Ares
Adj Hedoc T4
Aug Herm

Here is my setup:

DPP Gun Loadout
  • Primary: Omegaton M2100A1 (L) + ZX Sinkadus
  • Secondary: Bukin's Spare Rifle + Omegaton A101
DPS Gun Loadout
  • Primary: Ozpyn Chon S1X1 + Omegaton A101
  • Secondary: S.I. HK110 + ZX Sinkadus