Buying: Buying all kind of low+ / mid / mid+ lvl items

riccardoo

Provider
Society
Classified
Having a hard time to sell somting?, need fast ped?, have a eye on a new toy but cant buy cause you need to wait till ure item(s) get sold? or tyred of the 3th time u pay action fee? PM ME!!

I buy all kinda items: mining items, faps, weapons, Amps, rings, armor and platings (onley full sets) and all other kind of items if the price is right.

Atm I'm onley intrested in low+ , mid , mid+ items

For example:

Weapons: Adj. Maddox, Adj. ep-41 , ML guns, Genesis blades
Heal tools: Adj Fap, the adj.imp,mod ek faps, adj resto adj/imp hedoc's
Armors: Boar, Jaguar, Angel, Eon, 5b(adj/imp)
Rings Ares, Athenic, season rings
Amps: A105's A106 Melee amps

Tink u get the point if not feel free to pm !!

I'm not reseller who try to get the max out of u !! I prefer less profit but more satisfaction to my customers !! but note I can onley make offers below mu if have any questions yust feel free to pm

For example:
5 -10% below realistic mu for common items
10-15% below realistic mu for less common items
15-25% below realistic mu for items what barley sells

If you wat to sell someting yust sent a pm whit the item(s) u have + tier and price, I will reply asap

Serious question and offers will be answered all other will be ignored.

Keep the hate for ureself, no one is forced to use my service but note sometimes you can better sell it quick than wait, wait... while meanwile the mu drops. Or pay multiple time action fee (easy 20-40+ped each time) , and most of all no need to wait for ure item upgrade

pm who?? u dont left nick game

Nick name???

Having a hard time to sell somting?, need fast ped?, have a eye on a new toy but cant buy cause you need to wait till ure item(s) get sold? or tyred of the 3th time u pay action fee? PM ME!!

I buy all kinda items: mining items, faps, weapons, Amps, rings, armor and platings (onley full sets) and all other kind of items if the price is right.

Atm I'm onley intrested in low+ , mid , mid+ items

For example:

Weapons: Adj. Maddox, Adj. ep-41 , ML guns, Genesis blades
Heal tools: Adj Fap, the adj.imp,mod ek faps, adj resto adj/imp hedoc's
Armors: Boar, Jaguar, Angel, Eon, 5b(adj/imp)
Rings Ares, Athenic, season rings
Amps: A105's A106 Melee amps

Tink u get the point if not feel free to pm !!

I'm not reseller who try to get the max out of u !! I prefer less profit but more satisfaction to my customers !! but note I can onley make offers below mu if have any questions yust feel free to pm

Wich is you nick name????

For example:
5 -10% below realistic mu for common items
10-15% below realistic mu for less common items
15-25% below realistic mu for items what barley sells

If you wat to sell someting yust sent a pm whit the item(s) u have + tier and price, I will reply asap

Serious question and offers will be answered all other will be ignored.

Keep the hate for ureself, no one is forced to use my service but note sometimes you can better sell it quick than wait, wait... while meanwile the mu drops. Or pay multiple time action fee (easy 20-40+ped each time) , and most of all no need to wait for ure item upgrade

Back