Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented

Latest:
Eff 67.0%
Ammo burn:3419

To me eff seems normal. Its just in line with the M83 Predator eff which is around 60%
Not all new weapons will have high eff :)

It is what it is. :)

I want more!

Fuck it, it's a gun like another.. too bad MA put time in making an item 10 ppl can use

I want more!

Fuck it, it's a gun like another.. too bad MA put time in making an item 10 ppl can use

Only one person needs to use it... as there is only one so far

& that's how MA controls MU

So MA should stop making gear past level 100 even though there are hundreds of people past that threshold and have been so for over a decade?

To me eff seems normal. Its just in line with the M83 Predator eff which is around 60%
Not all new weapons will have high eff :)

It is what it is. :)

Huh, it's not an M83, it's an M91 Augmented,
M91 base eff is 64, imagine where the hypotetical adjusted improved modified are if augmented is only 67? it's a fucking joke they told me they would fix it but they botched it... longest discovery ever.. i guess i'd have to wait the mini update. This is amazing work, as ever.

I would be really pissed with this 67 eff. It makes no sense - M91 adj 65 eff, M91 imp 66 eff, M91 mod 66.5 eff??:eyecrazy:

67 eff is very out of line with other augmented weapons.

Tbh this really seems like a really rare and late Loot 1.0 weapon.

67 eff is very out of line with other augmented weapons.

Tbh, thats not even a problem for me, there can be 67effi augmented weapon, if the basis is under 50% effi,

Here it's just very unlikely, it would mean a ~4,6% increase (from 64 to 67) thats in the "adjusted" range of variation, the "Augmented" is most likely a 20-30% increase, so it should have at least 76.8 effi , under that value it become the less earned "augmented" tag ingame... so far i still believe in a mistake while fixing, i can easily imagine that they got spreadsheet for a lot of weapon not even implemented and that they refered to adjusted instead of augmented.

Tbh this really seems like a really rare and late Loot 1.0 weapon.

maybe i m missing something but i dont think so, especially knowing it didnt dropped out of a rare under hunted mob

Tbh, thats not even a problem for me, there can be 67effi augmented weapon, if the basis is under 50% effi,

Here it's just very unlikely, it would mean a ~4,6% increase (from 64 to 67) thats in the "adjusted" range of variation, the "Augmented" is most likely a 20-30% increase, so it should have at least 76.8 effi , under that value it become the less earned "augmented" tag ingame... so far i still believe in a mistake while fixing, i can easily imagine that they got spreadsheet for a lot of weapon not even implemented and that they refered to adjusted instead of augmented.

maybe i m missing something but i dont think so, especially knowing it didnt dropped out of a rare under hunted mob

Indeed only improving 3% eff on an Augmented item (theres Adj, Imp, Mod below it) from the base model just makes no sense.

Lets take the EP-38 as an example. Now thats what a 4 tier increase should look like (normal -> augmented).

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
the gun is good , and people shoud not cry about stats :yup:

the gun is good , and people shoud not cry about stats :yup:

being good is really not the subject here, it's all about continuity in game

I wouldnt have anything to say if this rifle was a "Zappotron 125" or " Stupidname X, adjusted" or even "Stupidname X,Perfected" But this rifle is from the Omegaton M Series, there is a continuity to respect and in that aspect there is a obvious problem with this rifle. Again if it was a "Zappotron 125" the 10X ammo burn could also be a feature, but as an omegaton M rifle it made no sense at all.

Love

Indeed only improving 3% eff on an Augmented item (theres Adj, Imp, Mod below it) from the base model just makes no sense.

Lets take the EP-38 as an example. Now thats what a 4 tier increase should look like (normal -> augmented).

untitled.jpg

I would be really pissed with this 67 eff. It makes no sense - M91 adj 65 eff, M91 imp 66 eff, M91 mod 66.5 eff??:eyecrazy:

Some of you should read more wiki than post on this forum...
Improved mk.2 has more eff than modified mk.2 so what you guys are saying does not make sense... :scratch2:

you are all welcome

Some of you should read more wiki than post on this forum...

stuff from 15year and a game mechanic in the past?
maybe if you think about it and look at the discovery dates of those you can understand this by yourself.
And, even if there are a few weird things between imp and mod (not only on mk2 but on other gear too, you will conclude a) they all from an other time b) it's always a compromise between imp and mod, like mod get way more dmg but a lil less eff. No such thing ever with adj, augmented and perfected, never make the diffence between base and augmented less than 20%increase.
I think i know the topic pretty well now after comparing all the gear for 15days in a row.
The closest thing it make sense to compare with is the ep38 augmented, thats why im still busy with support.

You are welcome

Love

stuff from 15year and a game mechanic in the past?
maybe if you think about it and look at the discovery dates of those you can understand this by yourself.
And, even if there are a few weird things between imp and mod (not only on mk2 but on other gear too, you will conclude a) they all from an other time b) it's always a compromise between imp and mod, like mod get way more dmg but a lil less eff. No such thing ever with adj, augmented and perfected, never make the diffence between base and augmented less than 20%increase.
I think i know the topic pretty well now after comparing all the gear for 15days in a row.
The closest thing it make sense to compare with is the ep38 augmented, thats why im still busy with support.

You are welcome

Love

your discovery is from the past. im done here, good luck

I have ep-57 and it's the only one in game, here are stats http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2285 I can get eff to
69.3 with a105 imp, p20, 2 bullseye 8 and a longreach 4, It's t9 and loaded up I have had 2 five digit hofs, and unloaded 1 of the same. shoot the hell outta that gun and ignore the haters!!

Back