Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented

Dzace

Old
Finally i get to post in the HOF forum, had to choose between ATH, uber and discovery, will probably post in the other sub's once my baby's stats get fixed by MA (so fresh it had to be bugged :D)
70b4DmL.jpg

Decay added on Wiki

Last edited:
Big GZ!!! You've made a lot of people jealous, including myself! But, that's awesome you found it, what a great find!

:yay::):yay:

Definitely one of, if not the best item in game now!

Gz on the loot and hope you get the right price for it

Incredible find, grats :)

Very nice. I am jealous. Thats the kind of Rifle you dont sell, but use yourself, if you are a true gamer at heart. Tell us a little how it happened pls. Which mob, etc.

Ofc. everyone in this game should meet the level requiremenent for this gun or will to keep it in storage for 10 years

Nice gun! Can't wait to see the stats.

Allarom, thats not what I said or meant at all. Im assuming the OP has the skills to use the item. Assuming he hunted a high end mob to loot the item. ( Cant immagine a snable or argo dropping it lol.)

If you looted the item and sell it, you will regret selling it if you realize , you could instead use it to hunt big things. Not hoard it in storage , where it never gets used.

I am extremelly curious, as to which mob drops an item like this. So is everyone else. way to hold us all in suspension.:confused:

( It is useless for everyone to go fannatically hunt the specific mob in the hopes it may drop another one. A drop like this, is just a once-off random lucky find. Ive played for years and something like this, never happens to me and I dont believe it ever will. But it is nice to see other lucky gamers show us their finds. )

Dropped off of Arane, afaik
Dont need to have lvl 160 to hunt those. I think even lvl 40 can solo hunt them :)

Gratz Natasha :)

Huge gratz!

It's easy enough to find out what dropped it, if you don't know already you probably shouldn't be playing this game unless you just like losing peds.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Good one.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Slappin the Noob outa me eh? :ahh:

Araneatrox okay?:girl::smoke: Now it hits me.:eyecrazy: I get the abreveation "Arane". :ahh:Jeeez Im such an idiot sometimes. :ahh:

:spank:( Humbled ):whip:

:laugh: Good to see some people can still take a joke :)

btw: easiest way to find the info is check discoveries on entropialife then see what the player globalled on at the time it dropped. If item didn't drop in a global you can still often see what dropped it due to globals either side of drop time.

:laugh: Good to see some people can still take a joke :)

btw: easiest way to find the info is check discoveries on entropialife then see what the player globalled on at the time it dropped. If item didn't drop in a global you can still often see what dropped it due to globals either side of drop time.

Im preety sure that between the time of discovery and the time of global/hof was a difference of like 2 minutes. I was checking with this method to see what dropped it, figured that was spiders but was no global at the perfect timing.

Im preety sure that between the time of discovery and the time of global/hof was a difference of like 2 minutes. I was checking with this method to see what dropped it, figured that was spiders but was no global at the perfect timing.

Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented Natacha Love Natacha Wed, 13 May 2020 21:05:25
Natacha Love Natacha, Araneatrox Young 256 PED Wed, 13 May 2020 21:05:28

I was online when it happened, :)yay: gratz) and the global, discovery and rare item messages didn't come all together on the server I was on, but with a couple other globals in between - probably a stacking issue with messages from all servers as they make their way to global chat.

I was online when it happened, :)yay: gratz) and the global, discovery and rare item messages didn't come all together on the server I was on, but with a couple other globals in between - probably a stacking issue with messages from all servers as they make their way to global chat.

omegaton_m91_stalker_augmented_discovered.jpg

Well they did for me, I was on Calypso.

Congratulations to the looter! :woot:

Omegaton M91 Stalker, Augmented Natacha Love Natacha Wed, 13 May 2020 21:05:25
Natacha Love Natacha, Araneatrox Young 256 PED Wed, 13 May 2020 21:05:28

Right! sec's confused me.

Finally i get to post in the HOF forum, had to choose between ATH, uber and discovery, will probably post in the other sub's once my baby's stats get fixed by MA (so fresh it had to be bugged :D)

Will update with stats as soon as possible
i smell cat10 carbonized corpse already

Gratz, They musta been waiting to add the stats till they saw who looted it :laugh:

Oh Holy Catz! Nice find..:wtg:

Big Gratz!

The big question for me today...
how will be this rifle after the update?

Wiki link of current stats here

How high do you think the Eff will be?
With a decay of ~0.04pec and a real ammo burn of 3419 it's start to be really interesting...

The big question for me today...
how will be this rifle after the update?

Wiki link of current stats here

How high do you think the Eff will be?
With a decay of ~0.04pec and a real ammo burn of 3419 it's start to be really interesting...

If I'd have to guess would be about 70-82 eff :)

Back