Calypso Land Plots

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi Calypso Devs

Just a simple question. Many of use bought Land Plots on Calypso with the promise of various housing upgrades and a farming system which would be integrated into the economy.

So far we have only seen Snugs being able to be built...where are the other buildings all these years on?

Also, why is farming essentially a useless profession supplying ingredients to just a couple of BPs.

Is it not time to complete this project?

I feel this is important, they also abandoned the resource gathering profession related to plot building.

Everything is deloped and in place, they just abandoned it. Such a shame and a total waste of development time :(

unless MA sells this project to another company thats actually able to develop anything at all there wont be happening much here. they needed like 2 years to model half a dozen statues. there is no way in hell that they are able to do anything and i doubt that there even is a single coder at MA. they probably outsource some coding to another company and MA only knows how to increase caps on items for the occasional drop and how to recycle events.
i mean this game has a slower development cycle than most abandoned early access projects on steam lol

Hi Calypso Devs

Just a simple question. Many of use bought Land Plots on Calypso with the promise of various housing upgrades and a farming system which would be integrated into the economy.

So far we have only seen Snugs being able to be built...where are the other buildings all these years on?

Also, why is farming essentially a useless profession supplying ingredients to just a couple of BPs.

Is it not time to complete this project?

Yes!!! We need somethings to happen on this!

1) make TP to home work for plots!

2) make other houses or structures able to be made!

3) make buff food/drinks able to be made from gardening!!! Not weapons!

4) make animal pens or encloses that we can add dna to and have 1 mob spawn on our plot!!!

1) make TP to home work for plots!

It is very sad that Teleport to Home doesn't work for plots. I bought a TP 3 Chip only to find out it doesn't work.

:scratch2:

While we're at it, can anyone tell me what owning a space port does?

Back