Server Downtime for Maintenance

When do we get a vu?

I'm pretty sure this one fixes all lags.

(not)

On Tuesday 2020-05-26 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance.
We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes.
This downtime is a maintenance window only.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

why no fix for tier increase rates in (L) items? CAN WE GET AN ESTIMATE ON WHEN IT MIGHT BE FIXED? so i can stop asking in this forums which gets no attention from devs

ok this is 2 weeks in a row now. Warped to ark and logged out and hour and a half ago. logged back in moments ago at hogglo ranch on caly where I was hunting 18hours ago.. ship is at ark tho where it should be. same thing happened last week before maintaince.
I think I know how it happened.. this is great! I can use this as instant interplanetary travel!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a green dot that says "all systems are online" but a grey unclickable Launch button. Same for everyone?

That makes more sense. You know wich dot I mean? Top of launcher to the right of "system requirements".

Same here..all systems are online but a grey unclickable Launch button ! :(

Was an hour+ last update to.

omg the confuse

Edit: Red dot now, confusion subsiding

if anyone can read -> Servers are currently in maintenance mode.

So relax, have a coffe/drink and come back later !

(OFC they say 30 mins estimate but always takes them more than 1h) Lol

youd think that after two hours we would get some explanation as to why it is taking so much longer
than enticipated ?

youd think that after two hours we would get some explanation as to why it is taking so much longer
than enticipated ?

never :)
or not from MA ! lol.

but servers are UP and u can log in now!

I have a green dot that says "all systems are online" but a grey unclickable Launch button. Same for everyone?

Funny how they can control the launch button but can't close the client gracefully when I try to shut down my system. Greenlights, btw.

Funny how they can control the launch button but can't close the client gracefully when I try to shut down my system. Greenlights, btw.

i have the same Problem ! and i bet more of us have the same problem as u !

:mad::mad::mad:

Back