please beware, it's scam season again

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
hi peeps, this is just a thoughtful reminder, because it seems happening again more often in these nasty times.

there are people who register several avatars and slowly build up trust scams again.

they tell you the most crazy stories, i swear, as heartbreaking as possible.

i'm not allowed to name avatars here, but it's not really necessary i think.

just be warned, and better be safe than sorry. trust noone but your own critical thinking!

and maybe play responsible, if possible... :girl:

Scammers...

Yes,

Alot scammers in this game!

Try to avoid them.

Don't build trust fast in this game.

Also please new players!
OPEN YOUR EYES ON AUCTION.

Stop go twin peaks for sales to many traders scamming new people...

Greetings
MrUnderCover

Yes,

Alot scammers in this game!

Try to avoid them.

Don't build trust fast in this game.

Also please new players!
OPEN YOUR EYES ON AUCTION.

Stop go twin peaks for sales to many traders scamming new people...

Greetings
MrUnderCover

Hey now.. there are good traders in this game :)
But yeah... all solid advice. Shall we not forget this is an RCE game

Just a note that if nobody buys your auctioned item, you still pay the auction fee. Trade smart. :girl:

Someone said yesterday "I notice you buy lots of skill implants. You buy empty skill implant and give it to me and I put the skill on it and sell to you real cheap way under MU". He says he wants to sell me 2k skill points so get empty chips and give to him!

Yes I said I would have to pass especially since they said they have no forum account and were not in a society. I will just stick to the auction!

If all else fails, ask a veteran.

Also, Traders DO buy under MU... this is not a scam, its considered a fee for their service of allowing you to just dump stuff off with them.

That being said, as stated above, do your research.

MA should have, if they were honorable, some kind of retributions system. Like court or tribunals with public inputs instead of behind closed doors judgements with no victims funds.

When I first started i had a set of gremlin that i had just bought and some evil bastage asked me if i would like a free upgrade. Peice by peice he talked me out of it until he logged off and i knew for sure. MA replied "Oh you didn't know? All trades are final. Good luck with your new venture". I recently seen this same assklown - guy with 2 first names and 2 last names - wearing some nice rx2 optac.

Not to mention the dooshbag pirating and the sketchy way MA allowed it to happen and "Can't tell you how much stuff you had before and after the pirate" really makes me wonder if they actually have some lucrative side hobby.

well years ago (more like +12) i used to have screenshoots with a dude bragging he scammed some dudes and that account got locked, he was doing this like a prophet said creating new avatars getting few items and then run away with them.

i wont be surprised if some scammers are still around after so many years

Also this tiering system changed a lot the game. Lots of players are seeking for help with their items. If you are super active they notice and ask for help :). I helped few players in last 2 years and i chose to give collateral for all items. So best advice ill give > STOP giving anything without collat (except you know the person in real life) period.

Last edited:
Back