Remove Explosive Projectiles from the Construction Hall of Fame.

Remove Explosive Projectiles from the Construction Hall of Fame page.

• Yes! Remove Explosive Projectiles from the Construction Hall of Fame page

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No! EP is the best and thats all we should ever see.

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rock Stone

Guardian
94 of the Construction Hall of Fame enrtries are for Explosive Projectiles.
As a crafter I find it insulting that converting Nano Cubes is Worthy of any hall of fame entry in Construction.
Give it it's own page.
I got it! Call it Manufacturing!
The EP has hijacked the Construction Hall of fame.
I don't care if you got a big #%^$ HOF!!
I care about diversity among the people who are also crafting.
This is BS, and there are a lot of people who want to see EP crafting removed from the game.
I am proposing a solution to MA to stop the animosity towards the current Slot Machine mentality.
I do not want to see anything removed from the game.
I want' the Crafting Hall of fame restored for the people who craft.
After seeing a lot of the comments made to me. I am for sure starting to lean towards the complete removal of EP.
If I was on your side of the argument I would want to stop the angst amongst the player base and try to get something you can be proud of and get MA to create something for all of us!

Last edited:
have to do shrapnel as well then

No, you can't remove it, some people do EP specifically to get their name up on the Hall of Fame.

There is a problem here obviously but I think it's not going to be simple to solve.

No, you can't remove it, some people do EP specifically to get their name up on the Hall of Fame.

There is a problem here obviously but I think it's not going to be simple to solve.

Well if they have their own list... wouldn't it be pretty much the same thing? (assuming 94 of the HOF are EP)

EDIT: Call the new list "Recycling" lol

Well MA made good when they implemented the shrapnel BP`s they take alot of animal oils and raise MU a bit atleast. But they could use shrapnel instead of nano cubes on the EP bp`s to, that would complete the circle.
Shapnel to craft Explosive projectles.

Well MA made good when they implemented the shrapnel BP`s they take alot of animal oils and raise MU a bit atleast. But they could use shrapnel instead of nano cubes on the EP bp`s to, that would complete the circle.
Shapnel to craft Explosive projectles.

They still need fixing as their very top heavy on spleen. You can start off with 500 run on gizmo 1 and by the time you get to 8 it turns into a 40kped session if you want to covert it all. Need to spread it out on all oils tbh.

As to removing shrapnel as well wouldn't bother me im doing it for mu and looking at a bigger picture on that as to explosive i did try it and felt it was a complete waste of time in terms mu.

Unpopular vote, but voted No. Leave it how it is. Let those guys fund us :)

I totally agree, and on top of that, 100% of the HOF list are usually other crafters, and not just crafters, but other miners and other hunter's too.
Give them their own page too and let me be on my hof list.
Everybody should get own hof list!

I suspect that some people may actually be in it for the swirlies, why deprive them of it, if they're actively contributing to the economy? They like that rush of adrenaline, they pay for it, I say let them have it.

How about just removing the HOF list all together. Instead lets make this a game where the stuff announced in global messages is actually related to a story instead of some grindy chase after getting your name on a board.

I want to say no, but i don't think EP is the best. Where is this poll option?

94 of the Construction Hall of Fame enrtries are for Explosive Projectiles.
As a crafter I find it insulting that converting Nano Cubes is Worthy of any hall of fame entry in Construction.
Give it it's own page.

Jealous much? Something tells me if you were spending hundreds if not thousands of USD per crafting run you would want the fame too!

Posting something like this makes you look like a jealous child to be honest. No offense meant, just an observation.

Okay.. we want to remove explosive projectile globals because you are jealous and don't care that this craft/gamble is extremely popular to the community. But because YOU disagree with it, we should change the entire game?

Well, based on this.. we should ban most of hunting on whatever the common mob is.. let's say all mayhem mobs and also let's also ban all indoor mining globals and HOFs because it is actually the same thing. Hell, let's remove all fun and allow people to buy loot swirl pills for their dopamine hits and not contribute to the economy.

Just stop it. Instead of banning things, take it for what it is worth. People love explosives and, like it or not, it is good for the overall game because it adds turnover that helps the game sustain. The recycle bps were good to raise demand on oils and various things. Look at what is happening now with materials needed for components. Yes. Markups were higher years ago but so were your amp prices. The way things are going, level 5s and such will have to go up. Are you prepared for that? Or do you expect folks to continue crafting stuff FOR you at a loss? ARmatrix killed a lot of resources (arkadia ones) but elevated others. The increase of UL weapons reduces crafting demand. It is all a balance.

BTW, expect shrapnel recycle bps to come soon.

Okay.. we want to remove explosive projectile globals because you are jealous and don't care that this craft/gamble is extremely popular to the community. But because YOU disagree with it, we should change the entire game?

Well, based on this.. we should ban most of hunting on whatever the common mob is.. let's say all mayhem mobs and also let's also ban all indoor mining globals and HOFs because it is actually the same thing. Hell, let's remove all fun and allow people to buy loot swirl pills for their dopamine hits and not contribute to the economy.

Just stop it. Instead of banning things, take it for what it is worth. People love explosives and, like it or not, it is good for the overall game because it adds turnover that helps the game sustain. The recycle bps were good to raise demand on oils and various things. Look at what is happening now with materials needed for components. Yes. Markups were higher years ago but so were your amp prices. The way things are going, level 5s and such will have to go up. Are you prepared for that? Or do you expect folks to continue crafting stuff FOR you at a loss? ARmatrix killed a lot of resources (arkadia ones) but elevated others. The increase of UL weapons reduces crafting demand. It is all a balance.

BTW, expect shrapnel recycle bps to come soon.

That is much more direct than what I said but is exactly what I was thinking ;).

Did I say anything about removing anything from the game?????
Give it it's own page.

How about just removing the HOF list all together. Instead lets make this a game where the stuff announced in global messages is actually related to a story instead of some grindy chase after getting your name on a board.

I think that is actually the nature of the beast. In a real cash game, the real reward is getting on that board. i think removing it all together would kill the game or at least damage it all together. Personally, and by no means am I an authority, I can't see a reason have an RCE game that is primarily story based. I may just be missing something though.

So what have I got lately from MA.

We can't even get a new page on the Hall of fame??
That's alot to ask huh??
How many other crafting professions got stomped on?
Tailoring.
Weapons.
Carpenter.
Vehicles.
Tools
Attachments.
Enhancers.
Electronics.
Mechanics.

The Codex???
The removal of the Iron Missions.
That's great because soon as I complete all the missions I have left I will have no more hunting goals.

There will be no more trophies or challenges soon as the codex infects all the other planets.
No bragging rights.
Nothing added to our accomplishments.

Now the dumbing down of weapon tier levels.
One number, no challenge to get past those two or three really bad numbers.
Everything the bloody same.
Now I can make a total crap weapon but as long as one number is good it's high tier?

I do not want anything removed from the game!!
I want stuff added.
That's what makes a game interesting.
Makes it challenging.

Or just keep making it more stupid?
Long as the explosive projectile vomit swirly jerk keeps going.

Back